Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

6 hours ago, Love Spent said:

rbzgqr.png

You're embarrassing. And so are your posts. 

If you want to trot around here posting pro Trump memes without validation of his abhorrent cabinet picks, then by all means, post away. 

But, please... defend the following. 

Ben Carson 

Betsy DeVos

Jeff Sessions 

What kind of positive vision do these individuals have? What kind of qualifications do they have to put our country on a trajectory of prosperity. 

You spew your bullshit against Hillary, yet I fail to see any kind of positive vision you give us regarding having a Trump administration. 

7 hours ago, karbatal said:

Sorry but that legend about Russia hacking to make Trump win is absurd. Let's accept that they leaked tons of data incriminating Clinton. Well it really leaves badly at the Oh so powerful secret services of USA isn't it???

The rich moguls in USA want Trump.  End of story.  

Thank you

And guys leave my girl @Love Spent alone ☮️🌺

I like her posts.

7 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

You know they say people voted for Trump because of the economy and many people felt left behind. If those are the same people who are now big fans of Putin just shows their huge ignorance. Do you have any idea how the economy in Russia is? It's not doing well. And please spare me this shit about fake statistics provided by the Russian government. Big part of the reason why Putin is getting involved internationally and trying to bring Russia back to the power of the former Soviet Union and ideally even to its former size is that he has nothing to offer internally to his people. He is only getting away with it because he is restricting all kinds of civil rights in Russia. Freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of press ... basically none of it is exists. When you think about it, Russia is still very much the Soviet Union. Except that now all is owned by oligarchs thanks to their good relationship to the Kremlin. But the normal people? Are still living in dire conditions. I personally find it highly disturbing that some people here think Putin and Russia are the beacon of democracy and represent all the good in the world. And even worse, to see people like Spazz being so misguided and quite frankly I have difficulties to follow his mindset recently. Claiming Egypt is a "gay heaven" if you don't live openly. Thinking that Putin is "the greatest president on the planet" although Putin restricts the civil rights of its own people and have everyone who is in opposition with him thrown into prison. The very same president that supports laws that threaten the existence of every gay person in Russia for the mere fact of openly living the way they are. And branding any news report that is not in favor of Putin as "zionist media" when just a few days ago his very own church in Cairo has been attacked. One would think someone being attacked because your religion should be a little bit more careful making claims or comments that are based on religious hate. I don't understand it.

The US economy is not doing well as they sell weapons and provoke wars in the Middle East based on religious hate Sunna vs Shia

Saudi Arabia vs Iran and Syria.

it is the Zionist media that says Assad is killing civilians.

at the beginning of this ugly war and under the Israeli/American/Hamas/Daech guidance

many assassinations happened in Syria against experts in their army

Daech:ISIS are the mercenaries of US and NATO

they want to get rid of all arab armies that fought Israel in the past like Egypt, Iraq, Syria ,Yemen and Libya.

Only the Egyptian army that remains.

Erdogan came to office in 2003 right before Iraq war and topple many secular generals in the army who were against the US intervention. 

24 minutes ago, svperstar said:

Blindly leave sometime alone just because you like them? I don't think so. That's how Trump got elected. 

Many ppl here say false information except few.

btw im not a fan of trump but i hope he was right about his promises to fight ISIS and cooperate with Russia.

Obama On Russian Hacking: 'We Need To Take Action. And We Will'

President Obama says the United States will respond to Russian cyberattacks that the intelligence community has concluded were part of an effort to influence the 2016 presidential election.

In an interview with NPR's Steve Inskeep that will air Friday on Morning Edition,Obama said, "I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections ... we need to take action. And we will — at a time and place of our own choosing. Some of it may be explicit and publicized; some of it may not be."

U.S. intelligence officials have concluded that hackers working for Russia hacked into the Democratic National Committee's computer network, as well as the private email of John Podesta, a top adviser to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

With the question of Russia's ultimate motivation for the hack becoming increasingly divisive, Obama was careful to not endorse a CIA assessment, reported by NPR and other news outlets, that asserts that Russia's goal was to elect Trump.

"There are still a whole range of assessments taking place among the agencies," Obama told NPR, referring to an order he has given the U.S. intelligence community to conduct a full review of the cyberattacks before Inauguration Day. "And so when I receive a final report, you know, we'll be able to, I think, give us a comprehensive and best guess as to those motivations. But that does not in any way, I think, detract from the basic point that everyone during the election perceived accurately — that in fact what the Russian hack had done was create more problems for the Clinton campaign than it had for the Trump campaign."

"There's no doubt that it contributed to an atmosphere in which the only focus for weeks at a time, months at a time were Hillary's emails, the Clinton Foundation, political gossip surrounding the DNC," Obama said.

In fact, email had been a major focus since before Clinton formally entered the presidential race, owing to revelations first reported by the New York Times that she used a private email server during her tenure leading the State Department. Updates about the FBI's investigation of the server dripped out at intervals throughout the entire campaign.

The State Department also released Clinton emails at semi-regular intervals throughout the campaign, as did the conservative group Judicial Watch, which obtained them through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

Obama didn't pin the blame for Clinton's loss on the leaked information, saying, "Elections can always turn out differently. You never know which factors are going to make a difference. But I have no doubt that it had some impact, just based on the coverage."

Obama said his goal is for a definitive White House report on the matter to be issued before President-elect Donald Trump takes office on Jan. 20. He was also careful to say that while the Russian hacks benefited Trump, he is not suggesting Trump's campaign helped coordinate the attacks or played any role in them, other than to exploit them for political advantage. "They understood what everybody else understood, which was that this was not good for Hillary Clinton's campaign," the president said.

Obama acknowledged that every "big power" spies and collects intelligence on each other, but, he said, "There's a difference between that and the kind of malicious cyberattacks that steal trade secrets or engage in industrial espionage, something that we've seen the Chinese do. And there is a difference between that and activating intelligence in a way that's designed to influence elections."

Obama discussed cybersecurity with Vladimir Putin during a 90-minute meeting on the sidelines of the G-20 summit held in China in early September. The president characterized the meeting at the time as "candid, blunt, businesslike."

While Obama is threatening to retaliate against Russia, he has only about five weeks left in the Oval Office. Trump has dismissed — in fact, mocked — intelligence assessments tying the DNC and Podesta hacks to Russia, and he campaigned on improving the U.S. relationship with the country.

In his interview with NPR, Obama appeared mystified by that stance.

"The irony of all this, of course, is that for most of my presidency, there's been a pretty sizable wing of the Republican Party that has consistently criticized me for not being tough enough on Russia," he said. "Some of those folks during the campaign endorsed Donald Trump, despite the fact that a central tenet of his foreign policy was we shouldn't be so tough on Russia. And that kind of inconsistency I think makes it appear, at least, that their particular position on Russia on any given day depends on what's politically expedient."

The president cited a recent Economist-YouGov poll that found Republican voters view Putin much more favorably now than they did before the 2016 presidential election.

"This is somebody, the former head of the KGB, who is responsible for crushing democracy in Russia, muzzling the press, throwing political dissidents in jail, countering American efforts to expand freedom at every turn; is currently making decisions that's leading to a slaughter in Syria. And a big chunk of the Republican Party, which prided itself during the Reagan era and for decades that followed as being the bulwark against Russian influence, now suddenly is embracing him."

NPR reached out to the Trump transition team for comment but has not received a response.

http://www.npr.org/2016/12/15/505775550/obama-on-russian-hacking-we-need-to-take-action-and-we-will

Gotta love that based on nothing but his name, skin color, ancestry and some obviously racially incited "whims", Obama has been considered a "Muslim" and not even an American citizen to a good faction of the right for his entire presidency really....many of whom are now Trump supporters of course. Of course these things were seen as threats to America/Americans and our democracy. 

Now, we have mounting evidence of Russians/Putin influencing our election process and not only is it as the article said "mocked" by a good segment of the right, but it's seen as completely acceptable by these same people. In fact, Putin has probably never had so many supporters in our country as he does at this very moment. These things are not seen as threats to America/Americans or our democracy.

This of course isn't hypocritical at all. 

7 hours ago, spazz said:

The US economy is not doing well as they sell weapons and provoke wars in the Middle East based on religious hate Sunna vs Shia

Saudi Arabia vs Iran and Syria.

it is the Zionist media that says Assad is killing civilians.

at the beginning of this ugly war and under the Israeli/American/Hamas/Daech guidance

many assassinations happened in Syria against experts in their army

Daech:ISIS are the mercenaries of US and NATO

they want to get rid of all arab armies that fought Israel in the past like Egypt, Iraq, Syria ,Yemen and Libya.

Only the Egyptian army that remains.

Erdogan came to office in 2003 right before Iraq war and topple many secular generals in the army who were against the US intervention. 

Keep dreaming, Spazz  Zzzzzzz 

When I read your posts is like reading a novel. No facts checked, no evidence. It's like listening to Russian propaganda.. Wake up from your fuzzy dream lol Your so called saviours contributed to the problems in their own territories much worse than the west. Of course you have no feelings or consideration for the Syrian people who opposed Assad regime. Why would you? Those obviously are not human like me and you. They deserved to be killed by their own government, didn't they? Yes, the West, the US is responsible for some of the damage going on in the Middle East.. no one would argue with that but please, stop painting Putin and Assad picture perfect. Its insulting to human intelligence. Not everything is black and white like they're trying to make you believe.

24 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Keep dreaming, Spazz  Zzzzzzz 

When I read your posts is like reading a novel. No facts checked, no evidence. It's like listening to Russian propaganda.. Wake up from your fuzzy dream lol Your so called saviours contributed to the problems in their own territories much worse than the west. Of course you have no feelings or consideration for the Syrian people who opposed Assad regime. Why would you? Those obviously are not human like me and you. They deserved to be killed by their own government, didn't they? Yes, the West, the US is responsible for some of the damage going on in the Middle East.. no one would argue with that but please, stop painting Putin and Assad picture perfect. Its insulting to human intelligence. Not everything is black and white like they're trying to make you believe.

The syrian government kills and capture the crazy terrorists of Daech and the muslim brotherhood cunts.

why would they kill innocent civilians when the country was living in peace and harmony with strong progressive economy pre the so called revolution backed by Obama and his friends?

you have no idea what you're talking about as usual.

10 minutes ago, spazz said:

The syrian government kills and capture the crazy terrorists of Daech and the muslim brotherhood cunts.

why would they kill innocent civilians when the country was living in peace and harmony with strong progressive economy pre the so called revolution backed by Obama and his friends?

you have no idea what you're talking about as usual.

Oh yes and you do. Syria has always had problems. Syrians themselves don't get along with each other. Problems with different culture, different lifestyle, different political stands.. Assad regime didn't help to solve those problems at all. Does he really believe by using force, violence, killing anyone going against him would bring his people together and make his country change for the better? Wow.. what a great president! And where was Assad when ISIS was running free in his country? Where was Russia? Honestly why even pointing that out... If it's true that America gave weapons to ISIS why didn't Assad do something then? Why didn't he call his pal Putin then? Instead of waiting for a mass genocide of his own people?It's very easy to blame other people or other identities. We all do. We never take responsibility for our own actions. It's human nature. I get it...  but for you to blindly take Assad side means you only know half the story. And surely you would know that problems in Syria started many years ago. So don't try to make it look like as if the west is responsible for all that carnage. Many Syrians would disagree with that. You're not there Spazz so stop acting as if you know everything inside out for crying out loud. If anything your ideas are based on some anti west propaganda so it is still biased imho. And it's transparent to anyone here.

Have you ever put yourself in the shoes of one of that so many Syrians unhappy with Assad? Of course not.. you're not there getting discriminated, persecuted or even killed by your own government so rewrite history as much as you like. Nazi Germany was good at that as well.

Oh this is going to sound terrible but fuck it.....this is Trump's America now, so I don't really have to be PC anymore?

The US has unnecessarily meddled in other countries affairs.....but in a lot of cases, they've let us meddle because they get something out of the "deal" too....let's be real here. Half of these places would've blown themselves off the map YEARS ago without this ongoing "give and take" relationship with the US. Perhaps we should've just let it will be.

That's my very simplified, readers digest version of the situation.

16 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Hey doll you people were the ones screaming everything was rigged pre-election and now there's just not a chance anything about the election could be corrupted?

what happened to everything being rigged?? You, just like your dictator are a puppet for him in the way he's Putins puppet 

tumblr_n146jiIIl51qg5o2oo4_250.gif

16 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

You know they say people voted for Trump because of the economy and many people felt left behind. If those are the same people who are now big fans of Putin just shows their huge ignorance. Do you have any idea how the economy in Russia is? It's not doing well. And please spare me this shit about fake statistics provided by the Russian government. Big part of the reason why Putin is getting involved internationally and trying to bring Russia back to the power of the former Soviet Union and ideally even to its former size is that he has nothing to offer internally to his people. He is only getting away with it because he is restricting all kinds of civil rights in Russia. Freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of press ... basically none of it is exists. When you think about it, Russia is still very much the Soviet Union. Except that now all is owned by oligarchs thanks to their good relationship to the Kremlin. But the normal people? Are still living in dire conditions. I personally find it highly disturbing that some people here think Putin and Russia are the beacon of democracy and represent all the good in the world. And even worse, to see people like Spazz being so misguided and quite frankly I have difficulties to follow his mindset recently. Claiming Egypt is a "gay heaven" if you don't live openly. Thinking that Putin is "the greatest president on the planet" although Putin restricts the civil rights of its own people and have everyone who is in opposition with him thrown into prison. The very same president that supports laws that threaten the existence of every gay person in Russia for the mere fact of openly living the way they are. And branding any news report that is not in favor of Putin as "zionist media" when just a few days ago his very own church in Cairo has been attacked. One would think someone being attacked because your religion should be a little bit more careful making claims or comments that are based on religious hate. I don't understand it.

I think Spazz is the only Putin fan here. I've never met any American that is a a fan of Putin but I don't know all Americans, of course.

Either way, Trump's Secretary of State pick is very concerning IMO. In reality, world geo-politics for the last century have been centered around the control and management of oil resources. O-Lo® - the Orange Lord - is clearly treating politics as business. His pick is a totally cynical manipulation of the political system. He IS draining the political swamp and filling the corporate swamp. This guy surely knows about oil but will he have the best interest of America or the world on his mind? Or will he try to to benefit his CEO peers? Selfless CEO is almost an oxymoron so... we'll see what happens. We're definitely not in Kansas anymore. 

16 minutes ago, mnino said:

Either way, Trump's Secretary of State pick is very concerning IMO. In reality, world geo-politics for the last century have been centered around the control and management of oil resources. O-Lo® - the Orange Lord - is clearly treating politics as business. His pick is a totally cynical manipulation of the political system. He IS draining the political swamp and filling the corporate swamp. This guy surely knows about oil but will he have the best interest of America or the world on his mind, or will he try to to benefit his CEO peers? Selfless CEO is almost an oxymoron so... we'll see what happens. We're definitely not in Kansas anymore. 

He is definitely filling the corporate swamp.  All of the people who thought he was there for the everyday American person and working class surely can already see the writing on the wall.   Billionaires who worship money and power will always have their own interests at heart.  Why he has not payed his workers properly in the past,  wants to hire global warming deniers to key positions and blindly changed his previous views on abortion and right to choice ( which he was pro )  to get into bed with religions conservatives to help his push to power, thus showing him as purely an opportunist who does not care about flip flopping his views.  The people he is picking for cabinet shows how dangerous he really is. 

3 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

Oh yes and you do. Syria has always had problems. Syrians themselves don't get along with each other. Problems with different culture, different lifestyle, different political stands.. Assad regime didn't help to solve those problems at all. Does he really believe by using force, violence, killing anyone going against him would bring his people together and make his country change for the better? Wow.. what a great president! And where was Assad when ISIS was running free in his country? Where was Russia? Honestly why even pointing that out... If it's true that America gave weapons to ISIS why didn't Assad do something then? Why didn't he call his pal Putin then? Instead of waiting for a mass genocide of his own people?It's very easy to blame other people or other identities. We all do. We never take responsibility for our own actions. It's human nature. I get it...  but for you to blindly take Assad side means you only know half the story. And surely you would know that problems in Syria started many years ago. So don't try to make it look like as if the west is responsible for all that carnage. Many Syrians would disagree with that. You're not there Spazz so stop acting as if you know everything inside out for crying out loud. If anything your ideas are based on some anti west propaganda so it is still biased imho. And it's transparent to anyone here.

Have you ever put yourself in the shoes of one of that so many Syrians unhappy with Assad? Of course not.. you're not there getting discriminated, persecuted or even killed by your own government so rewrite history as much as you like. Nazi Germany was good at that as well.

There was no single problem in the syrian society whether discrimination or economic before the war.

Id wish to join the Syrian army and kill those shitheads Daech.

Enough said🙌🏻

19 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

And even worse, to see people like Spazz being so misguided and quite frankly I have difficulties to follow his mindset recently. Claiming Egypt is a "gay heaven" if you don't live openly. Thinking that Putin is "the greatest president on the planet" although Putin restricts the civil rights of its own people and have everyone who is in opposition with him thrown into prison. The very same president that supports laws that threaten the existence of every gay person in Russia for the mere fact of openly living the way they are. And branding any news report that is not in favor of Putin as "zionist media" when just a few days ago his very own church in Cairo has been attacked. One would think someone being attacked because your religion should be a little bit more careful making claims or comments that are based on religious hate. I don't understand it.

This is so true. Spazz has a lot of great qualities, but sometimes, he is so wrong on so many level. Sometimes I ask myself if he's doing it on purpose, just to provoke. 

Some of you have warped ideas of what matters to people around the world. I doubt gay marriage or all those politically correct things that REALLY matter in the U.S. right now are anywhere on Spazz's list of things that truly matter to him. 

What does matter to him, I'm going to assume, are the price of skyrocketing imports in his country, his country's economy, the fear that Wahhabi funded terrorists (the U.S.'s friend) bomb the Christian church his family goes to, that a Syria controlled by "peaceful sunni rebels" further destabilizes the region and puts him and his Christian family into further danger, that the U.S. decides to meddle in his country's elections, again (the same thing everyone in the U.S. is up in arms about right now) and helps put someone awful into power (again). 

You guys have no idea how grateful you are to be able to even demand gay rights and gay marriage and gay adoption or transgender bathrooms when people all over the world are just trying to, you know, not get killed or just have enough food, or not watch their country that's been around for thousands of years fall apart because in the last 50 years the U.S. and Russia (and now Saudi Arabia) decided to use them to sort their shit out.

Spazz says some things about U.S. politics that make me roll my eyes, but it's so arrogant of you guys to do the same exact thing to him when without knowing anything about his culture and country and region of the world tell him that he has no idea what he's talking about. Meaker or whatever his name is SWEARS he's an expert on the subject "because he met a family." That's like talking to 1 American family and basing everything you know about America on that 1 family.

10 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Some of you have warped ideas of what matters to people around the world. I doubt gay marriage or all those politically correct things that REALLY matter in the U.S. right now are anywhere on Spazz's list of things that truly matter to him. 

What does matter to him, I'm going to assume, are the price of skyrocketing imports in his country, his country's economy, the fear that Wahhabi funded terrorists (the U.S.'s friend) bomb the Christian church his family goes to, that a Syria controlled by "peaceful sunni rebels" further destabilizes the region and puts him and his Christian family into further danger, that the U.S. decides to meddle in his country's elections, again (the same thing everyone in the U.S. is up in arms about right now) and helps put someone awful into power (again). 

You guys have no idea how grateful you are to be able to even demand gay rights and gay marriage and gay adoption or transgender bathrooms when people all over the world are just trying to, you know, not get killed or just have enough food. 

Spazz says some things about U.S. politics that make me roll my eyes, but it's so arrogant of you guys to do the same exact thing to him when without knowing anything about his culture and country and region of the world tell him that he has no idea what he's talking about. Meaker or whatever his name is SWEARS he's an expert on the subject "because he met a family." That's like talking to 1 American family and basing everything you know about America on that 1 family.

Truth

P.S.: Is Hey You really your favorite song?? 

Oh, and one last thing, the U.S. has singlehandedly fucked over the Arab world and killed literally HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF CIVILIANS in the process so many times in my lifetime alone that I lost count, and you guys have no idea why people in the middle east are rooting for Russia :blink:

"OMG HE'S MEAN TO THE GAYS" :lmao:

2 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

You guys have no idea how grateful you are to be able to even demand gay rights and gay marriage and gay adoption or transgender bathrooms when people all over the world are just trying to, you know, not get killed or just have enough food, or not watch their country that's been around for thousands of years fall apart because in the last 50 years the U.S. and Russia (and now Saudi Arabia) decided to use them to sort their shit out.

This is a very intelligent post.  

The thing is that USA media really manipulate.  

Three weeks ago a part of Aleppo was freed. People explained the horrible things the "rebels" did. In other parts of Syria people explained how the "rebels"  forced the men to join their army or would kill them.  All this was published by Reuters,  AFP... 

Almost nobody was paying attention to Syria then.  

Now suddenly Aleppo is everywhere and people are screaming against Russia. 

Guys, WAKE UP! 

2 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

You don't know me.. how dare you judge me and my life experiences when you don't know anything about me! I can come to you and say I'm coming from Aleppo or I can say I live in Russia. I can say I m from Afghanistan.. honest, this self pity mentality that we have to accept other people's opinions no matter how warped and fucked up they are simply because we are not in the situation. Spazz is not Syrian. He's not Russian either. Has he even been there once? How do you know I've never been in those places?  Just because I'm not talking about my life, my struggles that doesn't make me any less deserving of sharing my opinions. Honestly, guys something's seriously wrong with some of you. As Spazz has any right to share his anti west sentiments with us I also have the right to say how I feel about the whole thing. You don't know who I met.. you don't know where I met them.. you don't know where I have been.. you don't know my job.. you know jack shit bout me. This is exactly what's going on when anti west obsessive individuals are trying to give us a lesson in democracy. It's well clear some of you support tyranny forms of government. 

According to our friend Spazz here Syria never had a civil war.. everything was perfect until Obama stepped in and gave weapons to terrorists. Do you guys seriously believe that? Honestly.. I'm all up for being in unity and be there for each other and certainly I wouldn't throw any of you under the bus at any given situation but ganging up against me for trying to bring some common sense is bang out of order imho.

What a disappointment.

18 minutes ago, karbatal said:

The thing is that USA media really manipulate.  

Three weeks ago a part of Aleppo was freed. People explained the horrible things the "rebels" did. In other parts of Syria people explained how the "rebels"  forced the men to join their army or would kill them.  All this was published by Reuters,  AFP... 

Almost nobody was paying attention to Syria then.  

Now suddenly Aleppo is everywhere and people are screaming against Russia. 

Guys, WAKE UP! 

Where you get your news? Syria problems have always been a fixture on the BBC news website/ channel for months and months. It's not just some little news given last night. Many people have been paying attention to the Syrian situation for a very long time. It's not a recent thing! 

1 hour ago, MeakMaker said:

Where you get your news? Syria problems have always been a fixture on the BBC news website/ channel for months and months. It's not just some little news given last night. Many people have been paying attention to the Syrian situation for a very long time. It's not a recent thing! 

Karbatal, XXL, Spazz, and many of us have been discussing Syria for years. I've had at least 2 threads shut down because I added photos of the horrible and disgusting war crimes committed by both ISIS and "peaceful" rebels. One of the videos I posted about (not the video but just the description) showed four or five "peaceful rebels" decapitating a young boy who was believed to be the song of an army sergeant.

Yes, it's absolutely fucking ridiculous that Syria became a hot topic in recent weeks again only after Assad, with the legitimate help of Russia, Hezbollah and Iran, won East Aleppo. 

And everyone is saying "WHY ISN'T ANYONE DOING ANYTHING?" Um, Turkish, American, French and British war planes have been bombing Syria since the start of the "civil war" and people seriously think the U.S. is just standing far away doing nothing and committing no war crimes or accidentally bombing the wrong targets and killing thousands of civilians in the process.

The truth is the west lost. Hopefully now they get the fuck out and go on and fix their own damn countries.

Go deal with your Trumps and Brexits and Le Pens and escalating poverty rates and police brutality and soaring foreign debts and dismal economic growth rates. 

1 hour ago, ULIZOS said:

Karbatal, XXL, Spazz, and many of us have been discussing Syria for years. I've had at least 2 threads shut down because I added photos of the horrible and disgusting war crimes committed by both ISIS and "peaceful" rebels. One of the videos I posted about (not the video but just the description) showed four or five "peaceful rebels" decapitating a young boy who was believed to be the song of an army sergeant.

Yes, it's absolutely fucking ridiculous that Syria became a hot topic in recent weeks again only after Assad, with the legitimate help of Russia, Hezbollah and Iran, won East Aleppo. 

And everyone is saying "WHY ISN'T ANYONE DOING ANYTHING?" Um, Turkish, American, French and British war planes have been bombing Syria since the start of the "civil war" and people seriously think the U.S. is just standing far away doing nothing and committing no war crimes or accidentally bombing the wrong targets and killing thousands of civilians in the process.

The truth is the west lost. Hopefully now they get the fuck out and go on and fix their own damn countries.

Go deal with your Trumps and Brexits and Le Pens and escalating poverty rates and police brutality and soaring foreign debts and dismal economic growth rates. 

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, runa said:

Skin is doing just fine. He'll be back eventually but he needed a long break from here. He was tired of the rude attack he got, especially in this thread. 

Tell him we're sorry. We'll be nice.

Guest Pud Whacker
3 hours ago, runa said:

Skin is doing just fine. He'll be back eventually but he needed a long break from here. He was tired of the rude attack he got, especially in this thread. 

:censored:

20 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

Exactly. Some people here have no idea what they are talking about. But history itself is never dictated by one side, history just simply show the reality as it is regardless of anyone's agenda. Some people here are slowly waking up the hard way, it's sad and painfull to watch their reactions in the face of the real world.