Hector

Trump / US politics thread đźš˝

1,080 posts in this topic

Is that Hilary Duff on the left?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Hector said:

IMG_1882.JPG

PatriciaKrentcil3.jpg

'Merica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Is that Hilary Duff on the left?

:lol:

Nah. She's his daughter with Marla Maples.

marla-maples-1.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Love Spent said:

:lol:

Nah. She's his daughter with Marla Maples.

marla-maples-1.jpg

 

 

:chuckle:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Hector said:

IMG_1882.JPG

The Trumps: an ordinary family in the White House.

I want that reality TV show. Please, please, please E!. :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me or as much as I dislike the Donald I cannot help but feeling endearing towards all his family from his wife to each one of his children? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how pics of a full arena of Trump supporters was used to condemn the possibility of Russia interfering with the election. Let's stuff 3 million Hillary voters into a room and take a pic. Give me a fucking break. The scary thing is his supporters don't even consider this possibility that the election may have been "swayed" with outside help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Is it just me or as much as I dislike the Donald I cannot help but feeling endearing towards all his family from his wife to each one of his children? 

Haha.....I was wondering the same thing! I feel bad for Melania. I actually like her and Ivanka.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but that legend about Russia hacking to make Trump win is absurd. Let's accept that they leaked tons of data incriminating Clinton. Well it really leaves badly at the Oh so powerful secret services of USA isn't it???

The rich moguls in USA want Trump.  End of story.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey doll you people were the ones screaming everything was rigged pre-election and now there's just not a chance anything about the election could be corrupted?

what happened to everything being rigged?? You, just like your dictator are a puppet for him in the way he's Putins puppet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Love Spent said:

rbzgqr.png

Do you actually have an opinion of your own, or is your entire existence about posting nonsensical memes and sensationalistic bull crap? He is your leader now, start holding him accountable.

Oh wait, it's more fun to bash Obama and Clinton still even though they are no longer part of the conversation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And for all the Putin fans.....go to fucking Russia and live then....don't bring that shit here. I enjoy my freedom....while I still can anyways

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, svperstar said:

Do you actually have an opinion of your own, or is your entire existence about posting nonsensical memes and sensationalistic bull crap? He is your leader now, start holding him accountable.

Oh wait, it's more fun to bash Obama and Clinton still even though they are no longer part of the conversation.

I voted for Obama, twice. You know I post my opinions here. Come on now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comey to Trump: The Russians Didn’t Influence the Election

In telephone conversations with Donald Trump, FBI Director James Comey assured the president-elect there was no credible evidence that Russia influenced the outcome of the recent U.S. presidential election by hacking the Democratic National Committee and the e-mails of John Podesta, the chairman of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

What’s more, Comey told Trump that James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, agreed with this FBI assessment.

The only member of the U.S. intelligence community who was ready to assert that the Russians sanctioned the hacking was John Brennan, the director of the CIA, according to sources who were briefed on Comey’s conversations with Trump.

“And Brennan takes his marching orders from President Obama,” the sources quoted Comey as saying.

In Comey’s view, the leaks to the New York Times and the Washington Post alleging that the Russians tried—and perhaps even succeeded—in tilting the election to Trump were a Democratic Party effort to delegitimize Trump’s victory.

During their phone conversations, Comey informed Trump that the FBI had been alert for the past year to the danger that the Russians would try to cause mischief during the U.S. presidential election.

However, whether the Russians did so remains an open question, Comey said, adding that it was just as likely that the hacking was done by people who had no direct connection to the Russian government.

“It’s also unclear,” the sources pointed out, “why Putin would have preferred dealing with Donald Trump, who has promised a major military buildup, over Hillary Clinton, who would have continued Barack Obama’s cautious policies toward the Kremlin.”

http://townhall.com/columnists/edklein/2016/12/14/comey-to-trump-the-russians-didnt-influence-the-election-n2259827

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know they say people voted for Trump because of the economy and many people felt left behind. If those are the same people who are now big fans of Putin just shows their huge ignorance. Do you have any idea how the economy in Russia is? It's not doing well. And please spare me this shit about fake statistics provided by the Russian government. Big part of the reason why Putin is getting involved internationally and trying to bring Russia back to the power of the former Soviet Union and ideally even to its former size is that he has nothing to offer internally to his people. He is only getting away with it because he is restricting all kinds of civil rights in Russia. Freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of press ... basically none of it is exists. When you think about it, Russia is still very much the Soviet Union. Except that now all is owned by oligarchs thanks to their good relationship to the Kremlin. But the normal people? Are still living in dire conditions. I personally find it highly disturbing that some people here think Putin and Russia are the beacon of democracy and represent all the good in the world. And even worse, to see people like Spazz being so misguided and quite frankly I have difficulties to follow his mindset recently. Claiming Egypt is a "gay heaven" if you don't live openly. Thinking that Putin is "the greatest president on the planet" although Putin restricts the civil rights of its own people and have everyone who is in opposition with him thrown into prison. The very same president that supports laws that threaten the existence of every gay person in Russia for the mere fact of openly living the way they are. And branding any news report that is not in favor of Putin as "zionist media" when just a few days ago his very own church in Cairo has been attacked. One would think someone being attacked because your religion should be a little bit more careful making claims or comments that are based on religious hate. I don't understand it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Love Spent said:

Comey to Trump: The Russians Didn’t Influence the Election

In telephone conversations with Donald Trump, FBI Director James Comey assured the president-elect there was no credible evidence that Russia influenced the outcome of the recent U.S. presidential election by hacking the Democratic National Committee and the e-mails of John Podesta, the chairman of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

Wbhat’s more, Comey told Trump that James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, agreed with this FBI assessment.

The only member of the U.S. intelligence community who was ready to assert that the Russians sanctioned the hacking was John Brennan, the director of the CIA, according to sources who were briefed on Comey’s conversations with Trump.

“And Brennan takes his marching orders from President Obama,” the sources quoted Comey as saying.

In Comey’s view, the leaks to the New York Times and the Washington Post alleging that the Russians tried—and perhaps even succeeded—in tilting the election to Trump were a Democratic Party effort to delegitimize Trump’s victory.

During their phone conversations, Comey informed Trump that the FBI had been alert for the past year to the danger that the Russians would try to cause mischief during the U.S. presidential election.

However, whether the Russians did so remains an open question, Comey said, adding that it was just as likely that the hacking was done by people who had no direct connection to the Russian government.

“It’s also unclear,” the sources pointed out, “why Putin would have preferred dealing with Donald Trump, who has promised a major military buildup, over Hillary Clinton, who would have continued Barack Obama’s cautious policies toward the Kremlin.”

http://townhall.com/columnists/edklein/2016/12/14/comey-to-trump-the-russians-didnt-influence-the-election-n2259827

 

Love Spent, you should try a little harder. Considering the source of this article devalues it completely. It took me 30 seconds to google townhall.com and Salem Media Group to figure out how independent and reliable this story might be. What's next? Quoting Prawda?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing matters. Credible sources don't matter in 2016. Fake news is real. Boundaries don't exist in that regard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, svperstar said:

Do you actually have an opinion of your own, or is your entire existence about posting nonsensical memes and sensationalistic bull crap? He is your leader now, start holding him accountable.

Oh wait, it's more fun to bash Obama and Clinton still even though they are no longer part of the conversation.

Amen! I've said this over and over again. Americans vote for their candidate and then justify EVERYTHING THAT HE DOES. It's so fucking bizarre. 

Mexico is no prime example, but one thing that was refreshing when I moved here is that EVERYONE I have ever met, literally everyone, is extremely skeptical of politicians and it's very rare for people to throw their support behind a candidate and treat them like rock stars, unless they're paid to do so on TV, which is basically what happens in the U.S. every single fucking time.

Trump's choice for Secretary of State is embarrassing and somehow Love Spent justified his pick by saying "well, Democrats aren't innocent, either." :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Townhall is the top source for conservative news, political cartoons, breaking news, election news and commentary on politics and the media culture. The perfect ... :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is Townhall's top story right now :dead:

townhall.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Amen! I've said this over and over again. Americans vote for their candidate and then justify EVERYTHING THAT HE DOES. It's so fucking bizarre. 

 

It's the whole patriotism thing. "Proud to be an American". It's such a blank statement. Ask most people what exactly makes them proud to be American and there will be silence. "Rallying around the flag", "Pledge of Allegiance" Sorry, but being German this has a whole other meaning. And not in a good way. And if we have learned one thing from our past then it is to question our politicians big time. Especially when it comes to things like going to war. If that means to become "part of the unwilling" or "old Europe" or what else we have been called by the U.S. so be it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

You know they say people voted for Trump because of the economy and many people felt left behind. If those are the same people who are now big fans of Putin just shows their huge ignorance. Do you have any idea how the economy in Russia is? It's not doing well. And please spare me this shit about fake statistics provided by the Russian government. Big part of the reason why Putin is getting involved internationally and trying to bring Russia back to the power of the former Soviet Union and ideally even to its former size is that he has nothing to offer internally to his people. He is only getting away with it because he is restricting all kinds of civil rights in Russia. Freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of press ... basically none of it is exists. When you think about it, Russia is still very much the Soviet Union. Except that now all is owned by oligarchs thanks to their good relationship to the Kremlin. But the normal people? Are still living in dire conditions. I personally find it highly disturbing that some people here think Putin and Russia are the beacon of democracy and represent all the good in the world. And even worse, to see people like Spazz being so misguided and quite frankly I have difficulties to follow his mindset recently. Claiming Egypt is a "gay heaven" if you don't live openly. Thinking that Putin is "the greatest president on the planet" although Putin restricts the civil rights of its own people and have everyone who is in opposition with him thrown into prison. The very same president that supports laws that threaten the existence of every gay person in Russia for the mere fact of openly living the way they are. And branding any news report that is not in favor of Putin as "zionist media" when just a few days ago his very own church in Cairo has been attacked. One would think someone being attacked because your religion should be a little bit more careful making claims or comments that are based on religious hate. I don't understand it.

This 100%. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.