MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Rebel Heart Tour broadcast downloads

Hector    0

Please use this thread to share download links to video and audio rips. For video files let us know how big the file(s) is and what kind of quality it is. I posted this as its own thread so people don't have to go digging through a 30+ page link for links.

PetrusPan    0

and pls any mp3 cuts! :( in HQ :)

tasteinmen    0

Just downloaded the 9gb, quickly checked it but it looks like the audio is slightly out of sync? Could just be VLC, I'll check another player later.

Wunderkind    0
12 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

Just downloaded the 9gb, quickly checked it but it looks like the audio is slightly out of sync? Could just be VLC, I'll check another player later.

Perfectly in sync here. Watching it from hard disc on my 4K tv right now. Fantastic quality. 

tasteinmen    0
28 minutes ago, Wunderkind said:

Perfectly in sync here. Watching it from hard disc on my 4K tv right now. Fantastic quality. 

Cool must have been my player, my Macbook was busy so maybe the processor was lagging, looking forward to watching it!

M.Dolla    0

Is it available to stream anywhere? I'm guessing it's available on Showtime, but I don't have a subscription to it.

FeTuoni    0

I'm a member of a private torrent tracker and the show is available there. I can send one invite ( only ) to the first person who sends me a pm. If you don't hear back back from me is because someone got it before you!

just remember you also have to seed ( share ). It's a great tracker, I'm sure they'll have the billboard awards there as well.

Edited by FeTuoni

david86    0

the 9GB as well as the audio files are so good!! 

Grand merci for the links and uploaders! this gives me life!

:inlove:

VogueMusic    0

Here is the 'live album' audio only in AAC 256. From someone at Minfinity forum, but it's a direct HQ rip of whole show broken into individual songs (I added formatting and artwork) - 

https://mega.nz/#!DIMxGRzb!qkmoxfzmsjHDnfZNYHjiTWcKdjfavf5tsnu_j3M98ew

And I was able to rip that video posted to youtube in 720p (for those who want an HD video with proper sound than isn't too big - 2.54gb) - 

https://mega.nz/#!vBU1iQaQ!yjgxfaXxCUQrp9ogmu0j3Yp3iWlpHtGy_Jz14NSlQ_g

mtzlplk    0
On 12/13/2016 at 5:14 PM, david86 said:

the 9GB as well as the audio files are so good!! 

Grand merci for the links and uploaders! this gives me life!

:inlove:

hi david, is the 9GB audio better than this 1GB audio file? i already have the 9GB... 

mtzlplk    0

so the 1GB audio is no better than the audio of the 9GB a/v? is it worth downloading the 1GB audio file too?

On 13.12.2016. at 10:56 PM, VogueMusic said:

Here is the 'live album' audio only in AAC 256. From someone at Minfinity forum, but it's a direct HQ rip of whole show broken into individual songs (I added formatting and artwork) - 

https://mega.nz/#!DIMxGRzb!qkmoxfzmsjHDnfZNYHjiTWcKdjfavf5tsnu_j3M98ew

And I was able to rip that video posted to youtube in 720p (for those who want an HD video with proper sound than isn't too big - 2.54gb) - 

https://mega.nz/#!vBU1iQaQ!yjgxfaXxCUQrp9ogmu0j3Yp3iWlpHtGy_Jz14NSlQ_g

How do I download this? I need the decryption key