Cairo explosion at Coptic chapel where at least 25 worshippers were slaughtered as they prayed

Guest Pud Whacker

A train carrying chemicals had an accident just crossing a village and exploded. Not only seven people were dead in the bast and dozens were injured, but the fumes are there and the land will have environmental problems.

4 hours ago, karbatal said:

A train carrying chemicals had an accident just crossing a village and exploded. Not only seven people were dead in the bast and dozens were injured, but the fumes are there and the land will have environmental problems.

It's horrible! I don't want to watch the news... It's devastating...

On 12/13/2016 at 2:09 AM, spazz said:

I am okay cause I am a bad guy

innocent ppl are the ones who suffer :sad: 

they are a lot of graphic pics I wont post them of babies and kids :sad: including a baby embryon exploded out of his moms pregnant belly :sad: 

No. You are not a bad guy at all.  You speak many truths.  If you are bad, we all are bad.

And I am so sorry for this bombing.  It's HORRIBLE.

On 12/11/2016 at 11:44 PM, spazz said:

Thanks @Pud Whacker for making this thread 😭 

Absolutely horrible the church is away from me. Im safe but we r very sad and my mom is crying all the time.

@Love Spentthe other terrorist attack that happened on 9 dec was close to me cause I live near the pyramids 😭 :no: 

motherfuckers targeting Christians. it astounds me that most people think that these are rebels and freedom fighters fighting the oppressive regime in Syria. a terrorist is a terrorist.

thank god these fucks are out of Aleppo.

be safe spazz. it's sad that people like you and me are targeted just because of their different beliefs.

1 hour ago, Salman said:

motherfuckers targeting Christians. it astounds me that most people think that these are rebels and freedom fighters fighting the oppressive regime in Syria. a terrorist is a terrorist.

thank god these fucks are out of Aleppo.

be safe spazz. it's sad that people like you and me are targeted just because of their different beliefs.

thanks Salmonti :inlove:

and YES congratulations for Aleppo getting back to the Syrian legitimate army control.

ISRAEL is angry cause Daech was defeated in Syria , so this means a lot.