Cairo explosion at Coptic chapel where at least 25 worshippers were slaughtered as they prayed

Guest Pud Whacker

5 minutes ago, spazz said:

Thanks @Pud Whacker for making this thread 😭 

Absolutely horrible the church is away from me. Im safe but we r very sad and my mom is crying all the time.

@Love Spentthe other terrorist attack that happened on 9 dec was close to me cause I live near the pyramids 😭 :no: 

This is awful. I'm sorry. I wish we could help more.

Guest Pud Whacker
15 minutes ago, spazz said:

Thanks @Pud Whacker for making this thread 😭 

Absolutely horrible the church is away from me. Im safe but we r very sad and my mom is crying all the time.

@Love Spentthe other terrorist attack that happened on 9 dec was close to me cause I live near the pyramids 😭 :no: 

thank god youre ok!!!  :headbang:

1 hour ago, Love Spent said:

This is awful. I'm sorry. I wish we could help more.

1 hour ago, Pud Whacker said:

thank god youre ok!!!  :headbang:

40 minutes ago, GOD said:

Thank god you're fine spazz. This is upsetting.

Thanks dears :iloveyou:☮️☮️☮️

5 hours ago, Nick said:

Terrible to hear another bomb blast in the world even though one was in Turkey yesterday. Rip

Terribly sad. Thank goodness @spazz is ok but still what a scary times you are living in. 

Sadly I see no end to this violence and I hope I'm wrong. 

Stay Safe x 

54 minutes ago, GOD said:

Did they find out who was behind it?

A terrorist lady entered the church  pushing a poussette with a baby on the bomb, she took her baby and left the bomb explode inside.

it was at the area of ladies and children thats why the most of victims were women and kids 😭 

Thanks @Mmmmm 😘 

1 hour ago, spazz said:

A terrorist lady entered the church  pushing a poussette with a baby on the bomb, she took her baby and left the bomb explode inside.

it was at the area of ladies and children thats why the most of victims were women and kids 😭 

OMG this is insane. Barbaric.

If there is a God, how can this horror go on. I just don't know anymore.

It's been such a horrible weekend. I heard in the radio that in Nigeria they used two 8-year-old girls as bombs in a market. They killed one person. Can you imagine just how little they value life, when they use little girls as suicide bombers, just to make some blast in a forsaken market, and only another person is killed? It's been bugging me the whole morning. 

This weekend i had it all. I didn't have to work, i had just ended some DIY things at home that were great. I have a loving husband, my family is healthy and good. And Madonna was finally avalaible to download. And i was grumpy. GRUMPY! I argued twice with my boy for stupid things. 

And outside this bubble, people are dying and suffering. Istambul, Cairo, Nigeria. In Bulgaria, a train transporting chemicals had an accident near a village and exploded. I feel so ashamed. 

1 minute ago, elijah said:

Horrible times in Egypt, Bulgaria and Turkey as karba has said. Absolutely disgusted by all those news :(

I am so sorry about Bulgaria.  Jari was crying yesterday so much watching the news.  Those people from your province,  the ones in the bakery for example.  As Madonna said in the concert broadcast,  things can change so fast,  in a second. 

7 hours ago, Sloane said:

Sorry to hear about that, spazz. Glad you're okay.

I am okay cause I am a bad guy

innocent ppl are the ones who suffer :sad: 

they are a lot of graphic pics I wont post them of babies and kids :sad: including a baby embryon exploded out of his moms pregnant belly :sad: 

50 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I am so sorry about Bulgaria.  Jari was crying yesterday so much watching the news.  Those people from your province,  the ones in the bakery for example.  As Madonna said in the concert broadcast,  things can change so fast,  in a second. 

What happened in bulgaria?