Hector

The Lady Leach Thread

Pedro    0
5 hours ago, Hector said:

IMG_1857.JPG

+1000000000

:lmao:

jonski43    0

Apparently, she was on Alan Carr's show on Friday. You wouldn't know though. Zero hype.

. and look at the piano she's playing on - trying to prove she's authentic!

swimtoshore    0
30 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Apparently, she was on Alan Carr's show on Friday. You wouldn't know though. Zero hype.

god she is a tool...and MR is back to getting dark green updates in the middle of the night - how bizarre!!

Mozo1    0
3 hours ago, jonski43 said:

God, MR is Terri Schiavo to Gaga! Let it go, already.

jonski43    0
1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Is Alan Carr the Chatty man? God if yes he's so annoying

Yes, it is but the new time is a really bad slot. Nobody watches Channel 4 at that time. And the Royal Variety Show is on now up against David Attenborough's  Planet Earth II so no one will watch that either. Or they'll go and make a cup of tea when she's on. 

Sloane    0
9 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

God, MR is Terri Schiavo to Gaga! Let it go, already.

:lmao:

Nick    0

At least Gaga's still out of US for a while, but sorry she went overseas to terrorize the British They need to kick her out! 

jonski43    0
24 minutes ago, Nick said:

At least Gaga's still out of US for a while, but sorry she went overseas to terrorize the British They need to kick her out! 

Looks like we've flushed her back to you! Latest sidebar of shame shows her with Bradley Cooper meeting about A Star Is Bored. 

However, she was on primetime TV tonight yet she's not managed to trend on Twitter whilst Kylie, Sting and David Attenborough all have! 

XXL    0
2 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Is Alan Carr the Chatty man? God if yes he's so annoying

Yes :chuckle:

All the C and Blist like Kylie (not Jenner) flock to him

Sometimes I think he's funny, just a bit silly

rs_400x207-150926091145-400-selena-gomez

XXL    0
3 hours ago, LVX said:

Does she have a new face again?

She's already had at least 10 faces since she started 7 years ago

I'm almost 30

5 minutes ago, XXL said:

rs_400x207-150926091145-400-selena-gomez

Oh look, the biggest star in the world. Don't even argue. She has more than 100 million Instagram followers. And in 2016 that is all what matters. Just to prevent some misunderstanding, that is Selena Gomez in the picture?

XXL    0
8 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Oh look, the biggest star in the world. Don't even argue. She has more than 100 million Instagram followers. And in 2016 that is all what matters. Just to prevent some misunderstanding, that is Selena Gomez in the picture?

Yes I think it's her :chuckle:  Regardless of the obvious proven consideration that all of these teenage and 20 something have so many views, clicks and followers but totally D list careers, sometimes I even doubt those 100m followers figures etc are real to begin with and not, more like it, heavily inflated, digitally manipulated

Gaga is the perfect example of a team of people that took advantage of the explosion of youtube and made a star out of someone who has no control whatsoever and similarly shows no control whatsoever. Then Twitter and other platforms came along and it was a done deal. Pity that her artificial star faded as quickly as it shot up

^^^ I always mix her up with Demi Lovato. All I know about them is that they were some kind of Disney channel stars. But I think Gomez is the one who was f*cking with the Bieber and is in all the blinds for being a major coke whore claiming to suffer from exhaustion and depression. She used to be BFF with Tay Tay but Tay Tay is not fond of her drug use and kicked her out of her lesbian squad.

I recently read that because of all her Instagram followers she gets paid 500.000 dollars if she posts an ad on her account. I seriously doubt that. The number is insanely high.

XXL    0
13 hours ago, sexycunt said:

:chuckle:

raw-3.jpg

Where is Lady Starbright? She's usually creeping up from a corner in the background

She looks so cheap and dumb in those "pre fame" shots

Madonna looked like a star long before she signed a solo deal or had any money, hell, long before she was even in a band

Study this Lady Graceless

Cattura_zpsli42t5ox.jpg

young71a.jpg

ball01.jpg

XXL    0
1 hour ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

^^^ I always mix her up with Demi Lovato. All I know about them is that they were some kind of Disney channel stars. But I think Gomez is the one who was f*cking with the Bieber and is in all the blinds for being a major coke whore claiming to suffer from exhaustion and depression. She used to be BFF with Tay Tay but Tay Tay is not fond of her drug use and kicked her out of her lesbian squad.

I recently read that because of all her Instagram followers she gets paid 500.000 dollars if she posts an ad on her account. I seriously doubt that. The number is insanely high.

:rotfl: :chuckle: :thumbsup:  

Well they're all pretty much interchangeable aren't they. Personally I think the keshas, taylor swifts, gagas are just a slightly smarter, more polished version of the people you have mentioned. Same goes on the male front with the various One D, Justin Bieber, Zac Efrons etc. Empty names compared to the real superstars in music and film people have seen flourish in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and to an extent even the 90s. I think they select the ones that stand a better shot at getting to the biggest possible number of people and tailor a career onto them. All these people make the already Disney puppets Britney and Christina of the turn of the century seem like mega legends of a golden age

jonski43    0
32 minutes ago, XXL said:

Yes I think it's her :chuckle:  Regardless of the obvious proven consideration that all of these teenage and 20 something have so many views, clicks and followers but totally D list careers, sometimes I even doubt those 100m followers figures etc are real to begin with and not, more like it, heavily inflated, digitally manipulated

Gaga is the perfect example of a team of people that took advantage of the explosion of youtube and made a star out of someone who has no control whatsoever and similarly shows no control whatsoever. Then Twitter and other platforms came along and it was a done deal. Pity that her artificial star faded as quickly as it shot up

Most of these stars end up having to go 'yachting' in the summer season - when you see them at these yacht parties on the Med it means they're actually being paid to screw rich business men. I've seen good reviews for some of her songs but I don't any of her work at all. 

But this is why they cling on to a few 'cash cows' like Gaga. Her last tour would have turned a profit of some kind although not massive. How many people would actually pay to see Selena Gomez or Ariana Grande live? 

Touring is where the money is but how many artists can actually put together a profitable one?

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

Most of these stars end up having to go 'yachting' in the summer season - when you see them at these yacht parties on the Med it means they're actually being paid to screw rich business men. I've seen good reviews for some of her songs but I don't any of her work at all. 

:lmao: I'm on the floor. Seriously. I was reading the last sentence without finishing it and was like "wait, there are reviews about how good they are at yachting?". But yes, all those C-listers seem to do it. Often also in Dubai. Well, that's what the blinds say.

And you are totally right, if they are such huge stars with millions and millions of "fans" why do they have to perform at a discoteque? But I guess they just prefer a more intimate :chuckle: setting instead of stadiums.