MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Rebel Heart Tour Showtime Viewing Thread

On 14/12/2016 at 0:02 AM, Barbie said:

@Crux I just downloaded the 9gig torrent file you sent me. AMAZING. Crystal clear, and no ugly tags. THANK YOU! I'm so happy! Probably one of the largest video files I've ever downloaded (9gigs is huge) but it's Madonna therefore, totally worth it :inlove:

This sounds amazing, but the original link has been taken down :sad:

I'm hesitant to ask someone to upload this file again as they seem to be taken down quickly.

I'm from Australia, so there's literally no other way for me to see the Showtime edition:(

9 hours ago, Lawrence said:

This sounds amazing, but the original link has been taken down :sad:

I'm hesitant to ask someone to upload this file again as they seem to be taken down quickly.

I'm from Australia, so there's literally no other way for me to see the Showtime edition:(

try one of these :)

https://yadi.sk/i/PUZYS4Jp33AbJn

or

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/HcR8/MXrSUMTKv

1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

finally my download completed, watching right now!

whch one did u download and how is the quality?.. :)

Watching it again in HD and in a 70" screen, it looks amazing and there's so many many many details that you just don't see. 

MARAVILLOSO!!!

1 minute ago, PetrusPan said:

whch one did u download and how is the quality?.. :)

very good quality :):D I downloaded a 9,20 gB file called 'Madonna - Rebel Heart Tour.mkv'. The resolution was 1920x1080. Don't know if this is good, but it looked good on my laptop ;) I cannot remember though who recommended that file here!

Just now, Genevieve Vavance said:

very good quality :):D I downloaded a 9,20 gB file called 'Madonna - Rebel Heart Tour.mkv'. The resolution was 1920x1080. Don't know if this is good, but it looked good on my laptop ;) I cannot remember though who recommended that file here!

oh wow okei! 

:) i have downloaded the 4.23gb one and it was really bad... then i wasnt sure whch to download :) so hows the sound? :) as good as the picture_?

Just now, PetrusPan said:

oh wow okei! 

:) i have downloaded the 4.23gb one and it was really bad... then i wasnt sure whch to download :) so hows the sound? :) as good as the picture_?

yes, it was perfect!! no errors or glitches! :)

any comments from gp? any audience impressions? 

I have watched it 7 times. It's absolutely perfect. Candy Shop slays me.

The visuals were OUTSTANDING for this era. I've lost the count of how many times I've seen the Showtime file.

Beautifully edited, the costumes are probably one of her best, the setlist is almost perfection, she looked hotter than ever.

Feel so lucky to have this woman! She's too much.

Like a Virgin is LIFE.  My god this woman amazes me. 

I hated the editing seeing it on tv for the first time now i LOVE the show even more.  

What a wonderful show! Teared up in Iconic and Holy Water (don't laugh) as the memories of my great concert experience came flooding back to me. The series of shots where she marches and then crawls to the orgy table in that Vogue breakdown are just beautiful!

Surprised at how well the mixing of different outfits per song works - it even adds to the performance sometimes, as at the start of Like a Virgin when she's twirling the jacket.

Candy Shop for me is disappointing you can tell where its been dubbed as the audience noise is muted and then when she does the my sugar is raw at the end the sound changes to live vocal, HBC came off brilliant for me she sounded amazing and raw.

i think i am the only one who felt nothing for Like A Virgin performance.. :/

i felt nothing for Let It Will Be CT too hahah :)

30 minutes ago, PetrusPan said:

Yes, I don't feel it either. This might be my first little negative post ever, but I think Madonna's becoming repetitive. Like A Virgin is Let It Will Be part 2, True Blue is Masterpiece part 2, Burning Up was exactly the same as on the Re-Invention Tour etc., I don't know.

1 hour ago, Runaway Lover said:

Yes, I don't feel it either. This might be my first little negative post ever, but I think Madonna's becoming repetitive. Like A Virgin is Let It Will Be part 2, True Blue is Masterpiece part 2, Burning Up was exactly the same as on the Re-Invention Tour etc., I don't know.

about the versions;

la isla CT turns into la isla SS... and with a little bit change it turns into Open Your Heart MDNA...

but i love them... *i just dislike LIWB ct and LIV rht

1 hour ago, PetrusPan said:

OMG! I love Let it will be CT!! :inlove: And Like a virgin is in my top 3 from RHT!

bye nora!

unfriend me.

:p

6 minutes ago, PetrusPan said:

bye nora!

unfriend me.

:p

:swordplay::tongue:

15 minutes ago, Nora said:

OMG! I love Let it will be CT!! :inlove: And Like a virgin is in my top 3 from RHT!

Let It Will Be CT is one of the most amazing performances ever!! Goosebumps all over!

8 hours ago, hawes-king said:

Candy Shop for me is disappointing you can tell where its been dubbed as the audience noise is muted and then when she does the my sugar is raw at the end the sound changes to live vocal, HBC came off brilliant for me she sounded amazing and raw.

I agree... I loved the version, the choreography almost everything about the performance LIVE but the edition does not make it enough justice. The slo motion effects are out of place and some camera angles are not what I was expecting. Whatever.