CASTRO DEAD

Guest Pud Whacker

Fidel Castro was the last standing legendary icon of the XXth century. History will remember him as the final chapter of the capitalism vs. communism centenarian struggle for world domination. This is the official end of an era.

Guest Pud Whacker

3AC6A0A100000578-3973294-image-a-115_148

3AC49D0200000578-3973294-People_were_sti

Little Havana in Miami, Florida teemed with life following news of Fidel Castro's death early Saturday morning as thousands celebrated the communist dictator's death.

50 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

3AC6A0A100000578-3973294-image-a-115_148

3AC49D0200000578-3973294-People_were_sti

Little Havana in Miami, Florida teemed with life following news of Fidel Castro's death early Saturday morning as thousands celebrated the communist dictator's death.

so they are happy because castro died, in his bed, being 90 years old, with his brother in charge, and his political system still working. weird.

4 hours ago, Pud Whacker said:

He was a scum hole who murdered and tortured fags. 

& He killed Che Gevara 

i saw ur Instagram post :rotfl: 

that retard photographer Dirt Alas deleted his post.

Guest Pud Whacker
19 minutes ago, spazz said:

& He killed Che Gevara 

i saw ur Instagram post :rotfl: 

that retard photographer Dirt Alas deleted his post.

oh, thats madonna today.  those are her comrades. 

i try to stay as positive as possible, i really do!!! with ALL my heart and soul.   :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker
1 hour ago, promise to try said:

so they are happy because castro died, in his bed, being 90 years old, with his brother in charge, and his political system still working. weird.

just pretend for a little moment that madonna and cher told you that they hated castro and to hit the streets. and that he was a bad, bad man.

I find the whole celebration in Miami really unnecessary. Especially from the younger people that were born in the U.S.. Are they all now freedom fighters? Pretending they fled to the U.S. because they were all politically persecuted? Give me a break. Most of them left Cuba because of economic reasons. Their celebration is rather an expression of their superiority. They think they won, they think they are the better Cubans. Quite frankly, this is offending to the Cubans that still live in Cuba and may have tried to change the situation there.

And while there is no arguing that his reign was a dictatorship, I would like to remind people that Cuba in the years before the revolution was not such a happy place either. It was basically just another dictatorship. Of course one that the U.S. was in favor of.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/11/2016 at 7:17 PM, KalamazooJay said:

Please, please enlighten us with the great and positive aspects of his dictatorship. 

He got rid of the horrible Batista regime. 

Prior to all embargoes life was better in Cuba than before,  during Batista.  as have happened with most communism regimes,  health,  education and commodities were far better than before. 

It all went wrong and life became hell again.  Like all regimes when they become dictatures.  

So,  good riddance