• Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention World Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky & Sweet Tour (2008)
    • Sticky & Sweet Tour (2009)
    • The MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour
    • None

Every show beginning with DWT. It would have been GS if she had not canceled the only German gig two days before the actual show.

But I am not bitter...

rebel heart tour as she only comes to singapore with this tour...:vogue:

Only seen Rebel Heart (Australia). Would have lived if I saw confessions and MDNA :inlove:

So far all except The Virgin Tour, Girlie Show and RIT. I was barely of age when I finally got to see her the very first time, however small she looked to me from a long distance on the big screen, with my timid self squashed by an ocean of fellow mad-motherfuckers. Yes, we were already damn hot...

Fondest ones for me: WTG, BA and Confessions.

Normally I do not enjoy mainstream commercial music performed live because to me it hardly ever lives up to the perfection of album/singles sound, BUT with Madonna it's a whole different story. She is the only mainstream artist that gets me to not only enjoy what I witness live but to love how she changes her own material from one tour to another, how she choose to visually represents her creations in ways that are never dull. It takes charisma and talent.

Other mainstream artists in the past have always managed to disappoint me the second that I saw how they were on stage and how they performed the material that I loved on record/digital.

Madonna to me consistently makes me happy whenever I am lucky to witness her orgasmic brilliance live.

22 hours ago, pjcowley said:

So far all except The Virgin Tour, Girlie Show and RIT. I was barely of age when I finally got to see her the very first time, however small she looked to me from a long distance on the big screen, with my timid self squashed by an ocean of fellow mad-motherfuckers. Yes, we were already damn hot...

Fondest ones for me: WTG, BA and Confessions.

Normally I do not enjoy mainstream commercial music performed live because to me it hardly ever lives up to the perfection of album/singles sound, BUT with Madonna it's a whole different story. She is the only mainstream artist that gets me to not only enjoy what I witness live but to love how she changes her own material from one tour to another, how she choose to visually represents her creations in ways that are never dull. It takes charisma and talent.

Other mainstream artists in the past have always managed to disappoint me the second that I saw how they were on stage and how they performed the material that I loved on record/digital.

Madonna to me consistently makes me happy whenever I am lucky to witness her orgasmic brilliance live.

:inlove:

@mnino can you open a "Music Tour" thread too please? :inlove:

A thread about the tour that could have happened after the Ray of Light Tour. So, a tour for the Music album and the Next Best Thing OST only.

Confessions Tour, Sticky & Sweet Tour, MDNA Tour (2 times), Rebel Heart Tour (4 times)