Hillary Clinton APPRECIATION thread.....one more time...APPRECIATION thread

Kurt420

I appreciate Hilary. Madonna fans should be able to recognize the sexism in the way she has been treated. The complexity of everyone's lives involves contradictions and compromises. International politics would compound that so breaking down any good Hilary has done just because she dealt with Saudi Arabia is too simplistic, they are rich and get away with a lot while dealing with every country. It will be nothing compared to what Trump and crew will now compromise for money and power. Hilary, like everyone has a right to not agree with Gay marriage, but she is supportive of diversity and not other extremes which the Trump camp is associated with. I also completely respect how Trump conned people across the board with statements that had no substance at all, all minorities are going to suffer in his and the rights world view that the strongest survive and deserve all the spoils of victory...no matter how they play the game.

The lies and hysteria that fed off Republican political rhetoric about Hilary (which even Trump is now wanting to drop quickly because he knows there was no substance) has many parallels to what people can believe about Madonna,,,she is a fake, that its not her real name, never written a song, uses her charity for evil, is a satanic worshiping whore etc etc. These things would never get raised about men, especially male politicians...the language and rules of engagement are different and despite how much of a typical politician Hilary is its unfair to hold her to different standards that every other politician.

1 hour ago, roma said:

I appreciate Hilary. Madonna fans should be able to recognize the sexism in the way she has been treated. The complexity of everyone's lives involves contradictions and compromises. International politics would compound that so breaking down any good Hilary has done just because she dealt with Saudi Arabia is too simplistic, they are rich and get away with a lot while dealing with every country. It will be nothing compared to what Trump and crew will now compromise for money and power. Hilary, like everyone has a right to not agree with Gay marriage, but she is supportive of diversity and not other extremes which the Trump camp is associated with. I also completely respect how Trump conned people across the board with statements that had no substance at all, all minorities are going to suffer in his and the rights world view that the strongest survive and deserve all the spoils of victory...no matter how they play the game.

The lies and hysteria that fed off Republican political rhetoric about Hilary (which even Trump is now wanting to drop quickly because he knows there was no substance) has many parallels to what people can believe about Madonna,,,she is a fake, that its not her real name, never written a song, uses her charity for evil, is a satanic worshiping whore etc etc. These things would never get raised about men, especially male politicians...the language and rules of engagement are different and despite how much of a typical politician Hilary is its unfair to hold her to different standards that every other politician.

:clap::clap:

That's how I feel it is with her. She is a typical politician in a lot of ways and she's done some shady shit as all politicians do. However,  that shouldn't cancel out the good she's done. She's easily one of the most qualified candidates to ever run for president. The fucked up part is that she did actually win the vote of the people, but the "system" decided she's not going to be the president. 

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you Hillary. Thank you for:

- Taking a job with the Children's defence fund and fighting for our kids for 40 years. 
- For getting bipartisan support and passing the Children's health Insurance program. 
- For trying to pass universal health care more than a decade ago but being laughed out of congress. 
- For standing up for women's rights in your world famous speech in China. 
- For lobbying for the first-ever U.N. Human Rights Council resolution on human rights with the focus of Gay Rights 
- For expanding health care for Military families which especially benefited PTSD sufferers 
- Being responsible for the past 2 minimum wage increases 
- Working with Obama and creating the Bill Bernie Sanders planned to use to regulate wall street. 
- Going under cover as a lawyer and exposing illegal segregation of coloured folk
- For being the first, first lady to attend a Pride Parade. 
- For securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment.  
- For the Clinton foundation 

Most of all thank you for tolerating the vicious cycle of ridiculous fake news and meritless accusations of corruption. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/5/2018 at 1:48 PM, Magician said:

:lol: ❤️

Love that! I'm sorry, I will never ever fully understand the over the top hatred this woman gets. I understand she's not warm and fuzzy, she's very "vanilla" and by the books.....even when she tries to be funny it seems forced and rehearsed....but I have nothing but respect for her. Nobody that has run previously has been more qualified than her. What a shame. 

On 6 December 2018 at 5:48 AM, Magician said:

Good on her. Why should she acknowledge this creature who led chants of " lock her up" and now is deflecting talk of his own corruption by still bringing her name up in his pathetic, spoilt brat type and untrue tweets.