Teacher Yells at Black Students, Says They’ll Be ‘Broke Ass N*ggers Who Get Shot’

jaron

3 hours ago, Django said:

People nowadays love to be offended. It must be their only way to prove their mediocre existence.

Excuse me? Are you people serious? So if this teacher said to you a student that you were going to be a faggot who would get raped you'd be okay with it? You would deserve it right? Since you weren't listening I mean it's okay to be called a slur 

fucking ridiculous lol

Just now, CzarnaWisnia said:

You can believe all you want about me, it doesn't matter.

Yes it does matter. You guys are showing your true colors. Half of you all here are racist trash and I'm embarrassed I even step foot in this place and called it home.

17 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

Yes it does lol you're making excuses for a racist who had predetermined feelings about a black students. LOL goodbye 

I've taught students before. I've never resorted to calling them names when they wouldn't listen. It's called self control.

not talking about race here anymore you all are unbelievable! Starting to believe you're racist too!

Calm down.  

You have to see the CONTEXT.  

If I say fag screaming at a dude I am insulting him.  

If I say somebody I love "yeah, go to buy bread with that boa you fag"  is different.  

Anyway the teacher was fired.  so people who think like you won.  

17 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

Yes it does matter. You guys are showing your true colors. Half of you all here are racist trash and I'm embarrassed I even step foot in this place and called it home.

Oh I didn't see this comment.  Nobody here is a racist.  That person would be flushed in a second.  Maybe we see things different because were we live there's no so much PC behaviour.  

36 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

This. If they accept it they might as well join them. Racist Madonna's fans... ironic! 

21 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Calm down.  

You have to see the CONTEXT.  

If I say fag screaming at a dude I am insulting him.  

If I say somebody I love "yeah, go to buy bread with that boa you fag"  is different.  

Anyway the teacher was fired.  so people who think like you won.  

People who think like you won?! Wow. Karbatal what's your race? 

6 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Oh I didn't see this comment.  Nobody here is a racist.  That person would be flushed in a second.  Maybe we see things different because were we live there's no so much PC behaviour.  

Isn't it horrible? Everyone is walking on eggshells to just not offend anyone. People see offense everywhere. And as you said correctly, it's all about context. But there seems to be a culture were people want to be offended because they can play the victim in result. What do they do? Take certain things or words out of context and here you go. At the same people more and more lack the ability of reading comprehension. Again, context. And this in times where the world is getting more and more complicated. We are indeed doomed. I tell you, we will destroy this planet because someone understood something wrong.

1 minute ago, MeakMaker said:

People who think like you won?! Wow. Karbatal what's your race? 

Err... WTF?  

I mean people who think it was wrong to say that word  

OK next one who twists my words again in that stupid way will be block.  Unlike Madonna pre1997, I don't suffer fools gladly. 

2 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Isn't it horrible? Everyone is walking on eggshells to just not offend anyone. People see offense everywhere. And as you said correctly, it's all about context. But there seems to be a culture were people want to be offended because they can play the victim in result. What do they do? Take certain things or words out of context and here you go. At the same people more and more lack the ability of reading comprehension. Again, context. And this in times where the world is getting more and more complicated. We are indeed doomed. I tell you, we will destroy this planet because someone understood something wrong.

Read the comment that MeakMaker posted just before you and you will weep.  

I just pray that Europe keeps being different from the USA or we will get crazy. 

5 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

This. If they accept it they might as well join them. Racist Madonna's fans... ironic! 

OK ENOUGH.  Block us and go away,  you are behaving like those stupid Street Justice Warriors and I despise them. 

1 minute ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Seriosuly? Out of context is when you call your pals the N word or like Madonna did in that stupid Instagram post. But when you use it derogatorily well I'm sorry but that's completely a different story. It's not about being offended because it's actually about being insulted. No body likes that. There's way too much insulting in this world. We are still having the slut shame or the fag shame. We still have people out there who think it's okay, it's not bad to call certain people in a derogatory manner. Insulting is never a good thing. I bet you don't like it either. So all I'm saying is don't do to others what you wouldn't want them to do to you.

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Read the comment that MeakMaker posted just before you and you will weep.  

I just pray that Europe keeps being different from the USA or we will get crazy. 

Maybe you should go back and read your posts and then you might understand a little bit as they come across. 

11 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Wow. This is just...laughable.

white people telling black people what they shouldn't be offended by and screaming "look at the context" when this woman underhandedly enforced negative BLACK stereotypes saying these students would end up being shot or "gangsters" because they weren't listening. This is why you can't talk to white people about race!

7 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

Wow. This is just...laughable.

white people telling black people what they shouldn't be offended by and screaming "look at the context" when this woman underhandedly enforced negative BLACK stereotypes saying these students would end up being shot or "gangsters" because they weren't listening. This is why you can't talk to white people about race

You know NOTHING about us. There's more than being black to suffer from racism. My husband is from a country that is not loved in part of Europe. He's been unemployed for THREE YEARS while people less prepared and even addicted were hired in firms where he applied. So next time you MOAN like a baby think that the world is bigger than your little bubble.

I know about racism and I known homophobia.  thank you  

42 minutes ago, karbatal said:

You know NOTHING about us. There's more than being black to suffer from racism. My husband is from a country that is not loved in part of Europe. He's been unemployed for THREE YEARS while people less prepared and even addicted were hired in firms where he applied. So next time you MOAN like a baby think that the world is bigger than your little bubble.

I know about racism and I known homophobia.  thank you  

If you knew about it you wouldn't be making excuses for a racist and racist behavior.

I guess there's just still too much baggage wrapped up with the "n" word. I can see both sides.

The mother who posted the vid and other parents say that they know the teacher is not racist and was making the point to those kids that do they want to be seen AS that stereotype. Like asking a bunch of redneck kids if they want to be seen as white trash...if not, then listen and learn.

But conventional wisdom right now says that the n word can only be used, in the reclaimed sense, by black folks themselves.

No-one in here is racist though, as far as I know.

1 minute ago, Kim said:

I guess there's just still too much baggage wrapped up with the "n" word. I can see both sides.

The mother who posted the vid and other parents say that they know the teacher is not racist and was making the point to those kids that do they want to be seen AS that stereotype. Like asking a bunch of redneck kids if they want to be seen as white trash...if not, then listen and learn.

But conventional wisdom right now says that the n word can only be used, in the reclaimed sense, by black folks themselves.

I sometimes think it's not even about being racist. I actually believe the word racist is overused. Certainly people who act in a nasty way towards other people are just simply bad. If you believe that you can only get your points across by using any sort negative behaviour against another individual then what's the point in even having a discussion? In the end this is not about being a racist or a bigot or a sexist or a homophobe... it's about being a honest, decent, good, humane individual. But yes there's that word.. as to say if you say or do something bad against a person of a different colour, culture, country, etc..you are defined a racist. It's more about being a good or a bad person ultimately.

12 minutes ago, Kim said:

agreed.

White folks should just STAY AWAY from that word! There's no place in our vocabulary for it no matter the context or intent.

Think about this.....tough love or not.....a sex ed teacher exclaiming in frustration to a  gay student(s) "you're going to be AIDS infested faggots!!" Don't think that'd go over so well around here. What's the difference? 

I do get that the whole "let's be politically correct" thing has gotten out of control in a lot of ways but this isn't a good example of that. The "outrage" over Madonna's Michelle Obama "immigrant" post is an example of political correctness gone too far. It was a joke. THIS is no joke! 

38 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

White folks should just STAY AWAY from that word! There's no place in our vocabulary for it no matter the context or intent.

Think about this.....tough love or not.....a sex ed teacher exclaiming in frustration to a  gay student(s) "you're going to be AIDS infested faggots!!" Don't think that'd go over so well around here. What's the difference? 

I do get that the whole "let's be politically correct" thing has gotten out of control in a lot of ways but this isn't a good example of that. The "outrage" over Madonna's Michelle Obama "immigrant" post is an example of political correctness gone too far. It was a joke. THIS is no joke! 

Somebody gets it.

12 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

I think the IF before that sentence change the context.

Everyone knows you just don't use the N word. Period. 

And Pud, yes, kids know what the consequences are if they break the rules, just like the teacher knew what the consequences were for calling black students niggers.

I hadn't paid too much attention to this thread until it reached 3 pages so I figured it probably turned into a shitshow, and I was right.

Da Fuq at people defending her and saying this is political correctness gone too far? That it was out of context? Are you kidding or trolling or both?

That word has vile connotations attached to it and a far reaching history of blatant racism and disrespect to the African American community the EXACT same way that faggot does to the gay community. NEITHER word should be used in society by ANY one in ANY context. LET ALONE a teacher. I don't give a fuck what point she was trying to make. You can make a point without using racial slurs. Period.

On 11/18/2016 at 10:38 AM, karbatal said:

He's right.  

And the N word may be taken out of context because the teacher wanted to imply that those useless brats will be following a cliché and will do what supremacist society expects from them. 

??????????????????????????????????

Just so you know, niggers 'get shot' even when they're not 'broke', Marie Antoinette. A cop won't ask you about your degree before he shoots you dead. What a disgusting, ignorant, misinformed thing to say. Just the other day me and my friend were called 'niggers of all colors' in WeHo (of all places) by white fairy high on meth. Good thing we have our education and didn't get shot, right?

But hey, you can't get offended when someone calls kids 'broke ass niggers' but making jokes about Kylie fans' sexuality is enough to make your blood boil?!? Do you, I guess.