Michelle Obama Appreciation Thread

MadFan

Give it up for this fabulous first lady and her equally fabulous arms. I'll miss her so much as FLOTUS. Mi* was beyond lovely, eloquent, inspiring, and involved. Obama and Mi* complemented one-another so well as a team too.

lknwMkU.jpg

2020 Mi* Obama PLEASE.

3 hours ago, pjcowley said:

michelle_02.gif

2 hours ago, Hector said:

michelleclap.gif?w=770

Yes,  For those of you who don't want to be at this forum anymore or have left, just move on with dignity and let the people who are here at Madonnanation enjoy this forum in peace. 

Guest Pud Whacker
7 hours ago, MadFan said:

Give it up for this fabulous first lady and her equally fabulous arms. I'll miss her so much as FLOTUS. Mi* was beyond lovely, eloquent, inspiring, and involved. Obama and Mi* complemented one-another so well as a team too.

lknwMkU.jpg

2020 Mi* Obama PLEASE.

I GIVE IT UP TO YOUR AVATAR!!! :headbang:

As for the rest, I guess. I mean I've never missed a first lady !!! Or a president. :lol:

48 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

Yes,  For those of you who don't want to be at this forum anymore or have left, just move on with dignity and let the people who are here at Madonnanation enjoy this forum in peace. 

THIS!!!

Think she's been a wonderful role model for POC and she obviously really fashionable and looks great. Just Very tired about how some writers in mainstream news like NY times, NPR, and huff post lick her asshole and place her on a pedestal because she's a black woman. Of course, amazing US can have a black president and family when so much racism in society, but I hate over the top identity politics and smug elitism. 

On 11/17/2016 at 2:08 PM, Nick said:

Think she's been a wonderful role model for POC and she obviously really fashionable and looks great. Just Very tired about how some writers in mainstream news like NY times, NPR, and huff post lick her asshole and place her on a pedestal because she's a black woman. Of course, amazing US can have a black president and family when so much racism in society, but I hate over the top identity politics and smug elitism. 

White women since slavery were placed on those. And to this day are the standard in the western world for everything.