MadonnaNation.com Forums
realityisalways

Paula Abdul announces Tour with NKOTB & Boyz II Men

tumblr_m6r1n1yDf51r90m4vo1_500.jpgtumblr_m6r1k5Fqh71r90m4vo1_540.jpg

It’s not just a show, it’s an experience. Paula Abdul is such a pop icon and Boyz II Men are one of the best R&B acts of all time. It’s going to be a night of hit after hit, and we can’t wait to deliver the ‘Total Package’ to our fans!

Billboard

Tickets go on sale Saturday (Nov. 19), with a pre-sale taking place Nov. 16. See if The Total Package Tour is hitting your city below. Confirmed Tour Dates May 12 -- Columbus, OH @ Schottenstein Center May 13 -- Grand Rapids, MI @ Van Andel Arena May 16 -- Cincinnati, OH @ U.S. Bank Arena May 17 -- Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena May 19 -- New Orleans, LA @ Smoothie King Center May 20 -- Houston, TX @ Toyota Center May 21 -- Austin, TX @ Frank Erwin Center May 23 -- Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center May 24 -- Tulsa, OK @ BOK Center May 26 -- Phoenix, AZ @ Talking Stick Resort Arena May 28 -- Las Vegas, NV @ T-Mobile Arena May 31 -- Fresno, CA @ Save Mart Center June 1 -- San Diego, CA @ Viejas Arena June 2 -- Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl June 3 -- Sacramento, CA @ Golden 1 Center June 4 -- San Jose, CA @ SAP Center June 6 -- Portland, OR @ Moda Center June 7 -- Seattle, WA @ KeyArena June 9 -- Salt Lake City, UT @ Maverick Center June 10 -- Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center June 11 -- Omaha, NE @ CenturyLink Center June 12 -- Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center June 14 -- St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Energy Center June 15 -- Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena June 17 -- St. Louis, MO @Scottrade Center June 20 -- Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre June 23 -- Buffalo, NY @ KeyBank Center June 24 -- Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center June 25 -- Washington, D.C. @ Verizon Center June 27 -- Brooklyn, NY @ Barclays Center June 29 -- Detroit, MI @ The Palace of Auburn Hills June 30 -- Cleveland, OH @ Quicken Loans Arena July 1 -- Pittsburgh, PA @ PPG Paints Arena July 2 -- Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center July 5 -- Allentown, PA @ PPL Center July 6 -- Uncasville, CT @Mohegan Sun Arena July 7 -- Long Island, NY @ The New Coliseum July 8 -- Boston, MA @ Fenway Park July 9 -- Albany, NY @ Times Union Center July 11 -- Raleigh, NC @ PNC Arena July 13 -- Charlotte, NC @ Spectrum Center July 14 -- Atlanta, GA @ Infinite Energy Center July 15 -- Tampa, FL @ Amalie Arena July 16 -- Hollywood, FL @ Hard Rock Live

I love Paula. She has some jams. Too bad she didn't capitalize on her American Idol stint the way J Lo did. She should have released a new album by now. Probably too late for all that now. 

12 hours ago, acko said:

Paula Abdul :rotfl:

And we make jokes about Kylie.

The difference between Paula and Kylie are only 6 #1 U.S. Billboard Hot 100 singles and 2 #1 U.S. Billboard Albums. Also one of them can dance.

Apart from that they are basically the same.

:lmao:

3 hours ago, realityisalways said:

The difference between Paula and Kylie are only 6 #1 U.S. Billboard Hot 100 singles and 2 #1 U.S. Billboard Albums. Also one of them can dance.

That's some tea...

6 hours ago, realityisalways said:

Which nobody remembers.

6 hours ago, realityisalways said:

Glad you love Kylie dancing !  :lol:  

Image result for kylie minogue dancing  gifs

31 minutes ago, acko said:

Which nobody remembers.

I still hear Straight Up, Cold Hearted and Rush Rush on the radio every now and then. That's more than I can say about Kylie's songs from that era.

This sounds fun actually. If they would all come to Germany I'd go and see them, and feel as old as the earth...

If it weren't for you guys, I'd never known about Vibeology, an instant classic!!

The only two songs i have heard of her in my entire life :lol: 

And this one I downloaded when it  was freshly released it was posted here years ago

20 minutes ago, spazz said:

The only two songs i have heard of her in my entire life :lol: 

And this one I downloaded when it  was freshly released it was posted here years ago

You are missing on her real good stuff

She's the US version of Kylie but a much shorter career. Local act with a nasally singing voice! 

On November 17, 2016 at 1:31 AM, acko said:

Which nobody remembers.

Mounds of bullshit. Mounds.

Everyone and anyone who was ALIVE during her peak remembers, loves, and adores her streak of hits. They're classic pop jams with incredible production (for the time) and amazing melodies. Not to mention pretty damn good videos as well. 

And I'm totally seeing this tour. The 90's nostalgia will be too much for me to handle. I can only imagine how much FUCKING fun it will be. 

On 17. marraskuuta 2016 at 2:18 AM, realityisalways said:

Paula has twice as much no.1's as Lady Gaga.

this is such a fantastic news.

I hope she comes in my town aswell. WOuld like to see horny horns live before I die

Paula Abdul is the best dancer/performer of her time... Her live TV performances is pure dance perfection and she makes is look effortless and relaxed... She is unmatched in this field even until now...  Can you name one who came close to her? Janet is robotic, J.Lo is s wannabe... of course, MADONNA is in a totally different league... She's not into full-blown dance routines...