Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Guest Pud Whacker

23 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

People seem to forgive Trump for everything he says and does though.  It is quite bizarre.  If Obama, Bush, Clinton or any other politician now and in the past behaved in the way he did during the election campaign and said the stuff he said,  the same people would be horrified.  

Bizarre is a good word jazzy!

Imagine...

Obama singling out white, racist Americans in his campaign the way Trump singled out.....well....just about every minority.

Obama in '08 saying McCain is no war hero and refusing to retract it

Obama treating the Khan family as Trump treated them

Obama not paying taxes in 20 yrs and flat out refusing to release tax records

10 women coming forward claiming Obama sexually assaulted them....including someone who was 13 at the time of the incident

Obama on video saying "you can do anything...grab them by the pussy", referencing grabbing a white woman's pussy

Michelle's tits displayed on the internet in past "modeling" pictures (I'm not suggesting Melania should be slut shamed....I could give a shit but in ANY other circumstance this would've been RIPE for the picking by Republicans....going on about how immoral etc etc)

A BLACK MAN NEVER WOULD'VE GOTTEN AWAY WITH ANY OF THIS!!! OBAMA WOULDN'T HAVE MADE IT TO THE PRIMARIES IF EVEN JUST ONE OF THESE SCENARIOS INVOLVED HIM. FURTHERMORE, THE REDNECK TRUMP SUPPORTERS WOULD'VE HAD NONE OF THIS!! THE RIGHT HAD TO MAKE UP THINGS ABOUT THE PRESIDENT NOT EVEN BEING AMERICAN BECAUSE THEY WERE SO "DISTRAUGHT" OVER A BLACK MAN TAKING OFFICE (OF COURSE THEY'D NEVER SAY IT SO BLUNTLY....BUT THAT'S WHAT IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO AND EVERYONE (WITH A BRAIN) KNOWS THIS). WHY IS IT ACCEPTABLE WHEN A BILLIONAIRE, WHITE, REALITY TV STAR DOES THESE THINGS?? 

Positively agree w. like the last few posts. ALL different groups are already coming together in unison and in ways I dont think anyone has seen at least in our lifetimes. Just go onto MSNBC, CNN where you have conservatives...some pretty hardcore like Glenn Beck, Bill Kristol, and many others who are horrified and disgusted by this atrocity shit/clown show!  lol. Even on Fox there's def some moments where Megyn Kelly and a few others seem kind of horrified. They're just paying her insane money to have a filter. Simple as that but you could still see it all over her face. 

Prior to Trump/2016 ANY other candidate wouldn't have made it through one primary state. He and esp his team are just THAT fking awful. As hideous as this is and will be it's somehow getting easier now. That first week was brutal and many, many others I know. Second week too but just the last week or so the shock/surreal factor is def. tapering down. I think we're all just at a point to expect the worst. He's def delivering w/ his Z list from the seediest corner sewer cabinet picks lol!  The fact that many including myself would absolutely rather have a Romney or Bush again says how bad this is. lol 

I also still strongly feel we're gonna fking end up w/ a president Pence in due time :# Trump is just TOO much of an endless shady shit machine and the GOP ain't gonna have it. Just a matter of when not if. It's all a matter of more time going by and getting more and more used to a daily freak show of really backwards Banana Republic antics. Just doing my best to numb it out.

I have a VERY good feeling about the mobilization that's gonna come from what just happened. Yes, 2018 is a traditionally bad Democratic map but I actually think there's a very good chance there's gonna be a 2010-ish Tea Party-esque grassroots surge of younger and liberal people from the Bernie and Elizabeth Warren side of things. Between now and then also think they'll be at least a few other younger rock stars who pop up.

2016 kind of needed to happen. It's the final nail in the coffin of anything Clinton, Kaine, Kerry, Gore etc... and beginning of something many don't see coming..yet. People are *pissed about this result and election year. 

7 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

I agree with "time will tell" so far it's been a lot of paranoia and hypocrisy from people.

It may sound weird but I...think he will make America greater again. 

I think he will accomplish a lot. I hope i don't eat crow lol but whatever. I'm optimistic. :)

:manson:

It's really, REALLY bizarre how people who've never read a history book or don't know a lot (or anything) about economics blindly believe he'll make the country "great again" just because he said so. 

Deregulation sent us into the economic crisis of 2008 and the great depression. This time around, it's going to make America great again? :rolleyes::lmao: Good luck with that. 

Like always, we'll see companies reporting massive revenues that weren't before for a few years before BOOM reality slaps us all in the face with a crash somewhere. 

Hello.

So I know you've all been wondering where Ole Sloane, one of the Deplorable 10,000 who handed Trump Michigan :angel:, stands on the state of American politics these days and you hold off on commenting until you hear my opinions so you can adjust accordingly (like the stock market waiting until the federal Reserve makes its move). Here it is but before I start lemme keep it honest, as always, and say I still like Trump and will wait until after he's inaugerated before I bring out the knives, if it ever becomes necessary.

1. I don't like his cabinet picks. This includes Pence, as it has from the very beginning, who can go eat a dick, preferably Romney's so they can both go get f*Cked together.

2. Screw this Carrier deal. I'm not impressed. A company threatens to leave America and they get rewarded for it now? So..... what? All a company has to do now is say they'll take jobs outta the country and they get tax incentives and a personal call from the president? This isn't sustainable policy. It's all for show, I SEE YOU.

3. Any thoughts on this Sherriff Clarke guy? You know, the Black guy in the cowboy hat who hates BLM and is being considered for Homeland Security. Personally I think he's a bit .....over the top.

Guest Pud Whacker

when all else fails, SUCK A DONG.

if you dont like trump, SUCK A DONG.

if you hated your lunch, SUCK A DONG.

if the peso drops, SUCK A DONG.

if america isnt great again, SUCK A DONG.

if hillary's cankles get bigger, SUCK A DONG.

moral of the story: SUCK A DONG.

13 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

when all else fails, SUCK A DONG.

if you dont like trump, SUCK A DONG.

if you hated your lunch, SUCK A DONG.

if the peso drops, SUCK A DONG.

if america isnt great again, SUCK A DONG.

if hillary's cankles get bigger, SUCK A DONG.

moral of the story: SUCK A DONG.

Trump and you have the same policy. He's sucking dong before he even is made "official." Hello Sarah Palin.

36 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Hello.

So I know you've all been wondering where Ole Sloane, one of the Deplorable 10,000 who handed Trump Michigan :angel:, stands on the state of American politics these days and you hold off on commenting until you hear my opinions so you can adjust accordingly (like the stock market waiting until the federal Reserve makes its move). Here it is but before I start lemme keep it honest, as always, and say I still like Trump and will wait until after he's inaugerated before I bring out the knives, if it ever becomes necessary.

1. I don't like his cabinet picks. This includes Pence, as it has from the very beginning, who can go eat a dick, preferably Romney's so they can both go get f*Cked together.

2. Screw this Carrier deal. I'm not impressed. A company threatens to leave America and they get rewarded for it now? So..... what? All a company has to do now is say they'll take jobs outta the country and they get tax incentives and a personal call from the president? This isn't sustainable policy. It's all for show, I SEE YOU.

3. Any thoughts on this Sherriff Clarke guy? You know, the Black guy in the cowboy hat who hates BLM and is being considered for Homeland Security. Personally I think he's a bit .....over the top.

Um..I'm totally with you. All 3 of your points basically sum up what's up here and why many are tripping out (primarily and obviously over your first point) . Will most likely get way worse. We still have the Supreme Court! :# If your #1 point isn't concerning or frightening enough 'what' is it you like about Trump at least so far ;) I think what you 'like' or think you like is also what I liked/ was feeling very early on. Aside from the smack talk wasn't THAT different from Bernie far as shaking things up dramatically. Once all the far right insane loony toon characters one by one starting taking over/ hijacking his original message (which did NOT seem ideological at all) or whatever he lost me completely. He's allowing the extreme far right to do their thing. 

Maybe Trump is just playing Romney, getting him to publicly kiss his ass then Tweet out, SUCKA I AIN'T GIVING YOU NO JOB LOL. One can hope.

For once I agree with Newt Gingrich (hell hath frozen over). Trump is going on a victory tour starting in Ohio tomorrow and this line of "Secretary of State Romney" isn't gonna go over well. Watch.

2 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

if you dont like his cabinet picks...SUCK A DONG.

May not be many dongs left to suck by 2018, babe! lool. You're in CA though so you should be good for little while ;8P They'll secede before they outlaw gay dong sucking. 

Guest Pud Whacker
33 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

May not be many dongs left to suck by 2018, babe! lool. You're in CA though so you should be good for little while ;8P They'll secede before they outlaw gay dong sucking. 

There's always dong. 

1 hour ago, Sloane said:

From AP:

"Carrier currently operates one plant in Nuevo Leon, Mexico and has built but not yet occupied another one there as part of a planned $200 million expansion."

The plant is already built. Are they just going to ditch a 200 million dollar investment? :lmao:You voted for an imbecile. 

On 29/11/2016 at 6:50 AM, jazzyjan said:

People seem to forgive Trump for everything he says and does though.  It is quite bizarre.  If Obama, Bush, Clinton or any other politician now and in the past behaved in the way he did during the election campaign and said the stuff he said,  the same people would be horrified.  

R u serious? I see ppl r picking on everything he says and yet forgive Obama & Malaria Clinton crimes & illegal acts.

7 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Clinton is many things, including evil, but she's NOT an imbecile. 

Fair enough. So how does it feel waking up every morning KNOWING you voted for EVIL? God that must suck.

At least with a Trump vote it was a roll of the dice. It took courage, yeah I said it. Trump voters stuck their neck out to try and save this country. We know we're gonna be drawn and quartered right along with him if he doesn't come through. But something HAD to be changed and we damn sure couldn't rely on Hillary Voters for that.

1 hour ago, Sloane said:

Fair enough. So how does it feel waking up every morning KNOWING you voted for EVIL? God that must suck.

At least with a Trump vote it was a roll of the dice. It took courage, yeah I said it. Trump voters stuck their neck out to try and save this country. We know we're gonna be drawn and quartered right along with him if he doesn't come through. But something HAD to be changed and we damn sure couldn't rely on Hillary Voters for that.

:manson:

1 hour ago, Sloane said:

This is what's completely insane to me. A politically inexperienced megalomaniac with no moral compass on the most fundamental of levels is going to "save" America? From what exactly?