Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Guest Pud Whacker

54 minutes ago, Kilt said:

THIS!!!

The russki is openly testing and defying the sovereignty of neighboring countries and leading a hybrid informational war! if you think that the bear is hibernating, think twice, he's been slowly marking his territory and will state his claim when all of us least expect it. The Putin regime still wants to claim back all the former soviet union republics and territories that now belong to Baltic States. Just look what happened in Crimea. Never forget THAT!!! Putin wants to reinstate the former glory days of the Russian's empire dominion.   

Exactly. But no one wants to talk about that. Mr Grab Em By The Pussy President doesn't want to talk about that for sure. I'm truly ashamed of being a human being. I've never seen the world with so much sadness and mistrust in the human race. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

The radical Muslims and terrorists were the target.  

I don't agree with bombings and Russia and Syria are killing innocents but they didn't start this.  

We have discussed this before. 

Not true at all. Assad and his army is specifically targeting Syrians who dared rebel against his regime. And that's because he's a dictator! And if you don't agree with bombing why agreeing with Russia and Assad? They're doing most of the bombings now!

Sorry, but that's propaganda. Syria, Russia and Iran are currently fighting ISIS or related radicals. They are not doing it for the sake of freedom or good feeling, they are doing it to control the resources because Syria is the strategic place to reach Europe from the Middle East. It's a very tiresome debate and all the information is there.

This is the cause of the war. The rest is propaganda.

Russia and USA are equally to blame. But the most important issue is that the "rebels", as western agencies call them, while in fact they are radical islamist and really dangerous, were armed by the western countries to fight against Al Assad, who is pro Russian. 

Resultado de imagen de syria qatar gas pipeline

9 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

You really believe Assad is a good president Spazz?

Off course he is a great president and a hero.

Yet again stop watching the Zionist backed media.

I don't think he was a good president at all, but he wasn't worse than other presidents who are right now ruling countries. He was not an allie from the western world, that's the reason why he's considered a bad dictator and all that. We have heard all that before, what really amazes me is that after the Iraq fiasco and all the lies spred by Washington there's still people believing what Western Media tells them. Please... 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

There's so much false information that it's impossible to find a clean source. There's too much propaganda. 

Well I am in the Middle East and I know well whats going on from the very beginning of this war, THIS IS WAR and media and press always plays a dirty role.

US, UK and NATO are creators of DAECH - their mercenaries on the ground. they want to topple a secular/nationalist president ASSAD and replace it by a radical Islamist cunt like Erdogan

19 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Not true at all. Assad and his army is specifically targeting Syrians who dared rebel against his regime. And that's because he's a dictator! And if you don't agree with bombing why agreeing with Russia and Assad? They're doing most of the bombings now!

they are ending, according with their views, the BIG MESS that USA and NATO have done. Because USA and NATO are the most clumsy stupid bastards ever. Whatever they touch, it turns into shit and mess. And Syria is a mess because of THEM. Russia is defending its interests, but let's face it, Russia didn't arm the radicals. And those radicals, with guns provided by the Western countries, are part of ISIS now. 

Imagine you have to do a revolution. That we, Madonnanation, decided in 2008  to fight against the divas on the whane. Where is the money to get arms?  Where are the arms? Look for the ones who would give us the money to buy arms and you will find who is supporting our cause. Or maybe they are not supporting our cause, but they want to get rid of the divas on the whane because they want to put their own new diva there (Gaga). 

Almost no mention of Allepo in any major news outlet in America. And our Nobel Peace Prize winner seemingly turned a blind eye, Evita, on the matter. Now, the question is how long will Trump blame Obama for his foreign policy fiasco.

Oh, but Hollywood will reward immensely a movie showing all of today's atrocities twenty years from now. Meanwhile the script is writing itself right under our noses...

Heaven help us all.

• 1 month later...