Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Guest Pud Whacker

45 minutes ago, spazz said:

This is an old video 

now he is power and he will lock her up where she belongs 

And here is a lesson in democracy. It is NOT up to him to lock her up. It's NOT even up to him to have a special prosecutor investigate the case. As POTUS he simply does not have the power. 

17 minutes ago, runa said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

They don't care about you and about Muslims and that's not why they voted for him. :lmao:

You should stop reading RT for a second, I guess that would help you to understand the situation as it really is.

That's not against Hillary you are. That's against USA and their allies. Time for you to wake up.

I dont need to watch RT

the truth is so apparent comme le soleil.

remember remember and never forget 

the moment when Hilary Clinton stepped her foot in the office of the Egyptian army & begged them to make the Muslim Brotherhood rule the country!

While the liberal protesters were being slaughtered in the streets 

148363117.jpg?itok=mf8Kzxi3

@ULIZOS @runa @Sloane

you all need to take a look at ISIS unhuman and cruel crimes they were eating ppl alive. Hilary/Obama funding terrorists to get rid of the legitimate Syrian army and dying for this to happen.

5 hours ago, spazz said:

remember remember and never forget 

the moment when Hilary Clinton stepped her foot in the office of the Egyptian army & begged them to make the Muslim Brotherhood rule the country!

While the liberal protesters were being slaughtered in the streets 

148363117.jpg?itok=mf8Kzxi3

@ULIZOS @runa @Sloane

you all need to take a look at ISIS unhuman and cruel crimes they were eating ppl alive. Hilary/Obama funding terrorists to get rid of the legitimate Syrian army and dying for this to happen.

It would serve you well to broaden your history knowledge, Obama and Hilary have only carried on the same foreign policy stance the US has taken for decades. Good or bad they are not evil masterminds of a new policy, just custodians of a bad and corrupted policy driven by power and money. No one person, president or not can change that in one term, international politics is complex.

The 60 mins interview was very well managed, the real stinger being Trump claiming to be unaware of the cases of racism and bigotry perpetuated in his name. Hard to tell if its another blatant lie or real case of Trump in is ivory tower.

My hope is people who voted for him realize sooner rather than later they have been played and the rich businessman is not going to help them one bit, he is part of the capitalist machine that will argue making corporations richer will trickle down.

The sad part is these decent people who just want change have compromised their values and rationalized the negative aspects of the Trump campaign. The man has zero EQ and will not be part of the revolution.

9 hours ago, spazz said:

This is an old video 

now he is power and he will lock her up where she belongs 

If Trump , as president elect, reiterated he'd like to investigate her again,  she would be pardoned by Obama before he leaves office.

It's a calculated move. 

48 minutes ago, GOD said:

How is the recount going? Any updates?

The recount has collapsed.

'' Lawyers for the Green Party withdrew a lawsuit, saying they don’t have the $1 million bond required to continue the challenge filed to initiate the recountthe Associated Press reported on December 3.

With a recount effort doomed in Pennsylvania, Trump will still have more than the needed 270 Electoral College votes — even if recounts in Wisconsin and Michigan would both be awarded to Clinton. ''

After raising 7 million dollars!!! :lmao:

50 minutes ago, GOD said:

I don't get it. If they raised 7 million why can't they pay?

Greed, corruption, theft....

You get the picture. And don't forget..no refunds for those who donated.

Oh I almost forgot. After spending more than 3 million dollars for the Wisconsin recount, three days in they have found: 

Hillary: 3 new votes

Trump: 6 new votes

6 hours ago, roma said:

It would serve you well to broaden your history knowledge, Obama and Hilary have only carried on the same foreign policy stance the US has taken for decades. Good or bad they are not evil masterminds of a new policy, just custodians of a bad and corrupted policy driven by power and money. No one person, president or not can change that in one term, international politics is complex.

The 60 mins interview was very well managed, the real stinger being Trump claiming to be unaware of the cases of racism and bigotry perpetuated in his name. Hard to tell if its another blatant lie or real case of Trump in is ivory tower.

My hope is people who voted for him realize sooner rather than later they have been played and the rich businessman is not going to help them one bit, he is part of the capitalist machine that will argue making corporations richer will trickle down.

The sad part is these decent people who just want change have compromised their values and rationalized the negative aspects of the Trump campaign. The man has zero EQ and will not be part of the revolution.

This 100 times!

Guest CzarnaWisnia
8 hours ago, roma said:

That's pretty poor justification for horrible politics and especially international bullying from the US. Of course not any one person (president) can change the long standing tradition of the US stretching it's big feet worldwide but most people think of the Obama/Hill. administration as very liberal, and yet don't know what that  means apparently. You can't have it both ways.

2 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

That's pretty poor justification for horrible politics and especially international bullying from the US. Of course not any one person (president) can change the long standing tradition of the US stretching it's big feet worldwide but most people think of the Obama/Hill. administration as very liberal, and yet don't know what that  means apparently. You can't have it both ways.

I don't think that's poor justification. I mean Rome wasn't built in a day and as far as those TV debates are concerned Hillary did take responsibility for some of the wrongs the US did. I mean you can accept she acknowledged their mistakes. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
1 hour ago, MeakMaker said:

I don't think that's poor justification. I mean Rome wasn't built in a day and as far as those TV debates are concerned Hillary did take responsibility for some of the wrongs the US did. I mean you can accept she acknowledged their mistakes. 

I was mostly referring to the general public's perception of her. People see things in black and white, in opposites. If they're Hillary supporters, she's a liberalist's dream and Trump is the devil (and vice versa).

1 hour ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

I was mostly referring to the general public's perception of her. People see things in black and white, in opposites. If they're Hillary supporters, she's a liberalist's dream and Trump is the devil (and vice versa).

But Trump never took responsibility for the things he said or done. He just lied, lied and lied. And yes one can argue Hillary lied, too but eventually people felt more at ease with a man lying. I truly believe Hillary got it worse because she's a woman after all.

All around my area they are cutting school budgets then I see all this money wasted for a recount that, not surprisingly to anyone, went nowhere. They always find money for their political games, is it any wonder we hate them.. democrats AND Republicans. Green party is apparently no different. Again.. not a shock.

On 12/4/2016 at 1:11 PM, Sloane said:

All around my area they are cutting school budgets then I see all this money wasted for a recount that, not surprisingly to anyone, went nowhere. They always find money for their political games, is it any wonder we hate them.. democrats AND Republicans. Green party is apparently no different. Again.. not a shock.

Didn't she raise like 2 million dollars? That's like, pocket change :lmao:

apnews

Police: Fake news story led man to shoot inside pizza shop

Today

WASHINGTON (AP) — A man who said he was investigating a conspiracy theory about Hillary Clinton running a child sex ring out of a pizza place fired an assault rifle inside the Washington, D.C., restaurant on Sunday injuring no one, police and news reports said.

Metropolitan Police Department spokeswoman Aquita Brown said police received a call Sunday afternoon about a male with a weapon on Connecticut Avenue, in an affluent neighborhood of the nation's capital.

Edgar Maddison Welch, 28 of Salisbury, North Carolina, walked into the front door of Comet Ping Pong and pointed a firearm in the direction of a restaurant employee, the Washington Post (http://wapo.st/2gERkPC) reported.

The employee was able to flee and notify police. Welch then fired the gun into the floor.

Police responded and arrested Welch without incident. They recovered an "assault rifle," Brown said. Welch was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon.

Two firearms were recovered inside the restaurant and an additional weapon was recovered from the suspect's vehicle, police said in a statement on Sunday evening.

The Comet Ping Pong is in a neighborhood of well-tended private homes and apartment buildings on leafy streets that lead to a mix of shops, restaurants and the Politics and Prose book store. The restaurant gained notoriety during the presidential campaign after fake news stories stated that Hillary Clinton and her campaign chief ran a child sex ring out of the restaurant, The New York Times and other news organizations have reported.

Welch told police he'd come to the restaurant to "self-investigate" the fictitious online conspiracy theory that spread online during Clinton's run for the White House, the police statement said.

The Comet, its owner, staff and nearby businesses were caught up in an onslaught of conspiracy theories and fake news during the often contentious presidential campaign and were the victims social media attacks and death threats, the Post reported.

James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong, released a statement late Sunday night that denied what he called the "malicious and utterly false accusations" and said the company hoped to resume normal operations within a few days.

"I hope that those involved in fanning these flames will take a moment to contemplate what happened here today, and stop promoting these falsehoods right away," Alefantis said in the statement.

SoftBank Pledges to Invest $50 Billion in U.S. After Meeting With Trump

After meeting with Donald Trump on Tuesday, Japanese tech billionaire Masayoshi Son said he will invest  $50 billion in the United States and would "commit" to creating 50,000 new jobs.

"I just came to celebrate his new job," Son said. "I said, 'This is great, the U.S. will become great again'."

Son is the founder and chief executive of SoftBank, one of Japan's largest technology outfits, which owns the U.S. mobile carrier Sprint. Sprint shares initially spiked after the announcement.

24 minutes ago, Love Spent said:

After meeting with Donald Trump on Tuesday, Japanese tech billionaire Masayoshi Son said he will invest  $50 billion in the United States and would "commit" to creating 50,000 new jobs.

"I just came to celebrate his new job," Son said. "I said, 'This is great, the U.S. will become great again'."

Son is the founder and chief executive of SoftBank, one of Japan's largest technology outfits, which owns the U.S. mobile carrier Sprint. Sprint shares initially spiked after the announcement.

Good luck for Americans 😊

20 minutes ago, Love Spent said:

50 billion? 50.000 jobs? That sounds impressive. Well, until we dig a little bit deeper in the things Mr Son has said or not said. First, it is not known over which period of time "his" company intends to invest. What is known is what he said. And that is that those investments will be done in start up companies and that he is looking forward to the deregulations Trump has proposed. So investment in start ups? The people in the rust belt will be celebrating for all the jobs that are created. Well, not for them actually. SoftBank is a telecommunications and tech company, they have no interest in blue collar work.

But as always, numbers are tricky. But who cares? Who cares about Trumps claim that Boeing charges 4 billion for a new Air Force One when they only have a contract over 170 million. It's just numbers. Give or take a billion. I don't blame him, he is not familiar with those huge numbers, the millionaire Donald Trump