Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Guest Pud Whacker

46 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Sorry I deal with facts. Hillary and Obama didn't fund terrorism. It's like me saying Bush was behind 9/11. It's all theories and speculation. 

So sending billions of taxpayer dollars in aid and weapons to fighters in Syria who the U.S. knew little to nothing about, many of who DID turn out to be jihadists and whose strategy is to take over neighborhoods, drive everyone out of their homes, and launch rockets at the legitimate government armed-forces who responds by launching rockets and dropping bombs until they completely destroy that neighborhood and then move on to the next one and then film videos and say "OMG LOOK WHAT ASSAD IS DOING TO US" which are then shared by idiots in the U.S. is not funding terrorism? 

Can we call it accidental funding of terrorism due to piss poor intelligence and premeditated decisions? Is that okay for you?

12 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

So sending billions of taxpayer dollars in aid and weapons to fighters in Syria who the U.S. knew little to nothing about, many of who DID turn out to be jihadists and whose strategy is to take over neighborhoods, drive everyone out of their homes, and launch rockets at the legitimate government armed-forces who responds by launching rockets and dropping bombs until they completely destroy that neighborhood and then move on to the next one and then film videos and say "OMG LOOK WHAT ASSAD IS DOING TO US" which are then shared by idiots in the U.S. is not funding terrorism? 

Can we call it accidental funding of terrorism due to piss poor intelligence and premeditated decisions? Is that okay for you?

I spoke to a few Syrians and trust me Assad is far from loved in that country. He's been oppressing those people to their limits. Would you like to live in a country under Assads regime? Feel free to apply for a Syrian citizenship, Ulizos.

People don't understand how foreign policies really work. It's not just about terrorism and oil and money.. it's also about these backwards countries which are oppressing their own people. Freedom of speech is a given in our western societies (for now anyways) but I want to see any of you if you would like to be in country where you don't even have basic human rights. All these people supporting Assad are just as bad as him.

Russia has been dropping bombs on civilians including children and hospitals for months but no one here is saying anything. Again it's evil Obama and crooked Hillary who are nuking the country now... whatever man. 

1. As a Maronite, I would live under Assad's Syria over "rebel" islamist or ISIS controlled in a heart beat.  

2. Yes, you don't understand how foreign policies work. 

3. No nukes have been used in Syria and I never said they're using nukes. I CLEARLY said and many people CLEARLY have said here at the forum that the Obama administration has funded the wrong people and has misled the U.S. into believing that they're good people with good intentions. 

6 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

1. As a Maronite, I would live under Assad's Syria over "rebel" islamist or ISIS controlled in a heart beat.  

2. Yes, you don't understand how foreign policies work. 

3. No nukes have been used in Syria and I never said they're using nukes. I CLEARLY said and many people CLEARLY have said here at the forum that the Obama administration has funded the wrong people and has misled the U.S. into believing that they're good people with good intentions. 

Assad has committed war crimes  and crimes against humanity. Period. If you want to stand by him its your prerogative but don't try to make him look like he's a saint and Obama and Hillary is the devil. 

No nukes have been used in Syria? Assad used chemical gas against his own people! They have been dropping bombs for months now. It's a war torn country for crying out loud. They didn't drop the atomic bomb but still...

I bet you'd love to go there.

5 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Assad has committed war crimes  and crimes against humanity. Period. If you want to stand by him its your prerogative but don't try to make him look like he's a saint and Obama and Hillary is the devil. 

And what about all the war crimes the U.S. has committed? What about the 175,000 documented civilian casualties in Iraq murdered by the U.S. army?

By your logic, any country can waltz into the U.S., bomb the U.S. for all their war crimes they've committed, tell them who to vote for, topple their government, introduce a form of government that only works in their country... etc., etc.  

You're a bunch of hypocrites who have no problem with the fact that the U.S. has destroyed several countries in just 1 decade. The U.S. needs to STOP MEDDLING IN OTHER AUTONOMOUS COUNTRIES' AFFAIRS. PERIOD. If you don't understand that shut the fuck up and leave me alone. 

1,200 civilians were killed in the U.S. by police officers in 2015. 

That means France has the right to send billions of dollars in weapons to the Black Lives Matters movements so they can roll into Los Angeles with army tanks, bazookas, rifles, grenades, and tell the U.S. government to get the fuck out and let them start their new country and they'll fight to the death if they don't just let them get away with it. 

:rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

And what about all the war crimes the U.S. has committed? What about the 175,000 documented civilian casualties in the U.S.?

By your logic, any country can waltz into the U.S., bomb the U.S. for all their war crimes they've committed, tell them who to vote for, topple their government, introduce a form of government that only works in their country... etc., etc.  

You're a bunch of hypocrites who have no problem with the fact that the U.S. has destroyed several countries in just 1 decade. The U.S. needs to STOP MEDDLING IN OTHER AUTONOMOUS COUNTRIES' AFFAIRS. PERIOD. If you don't understand that shut the fuck up and leave me alone. 

Listen I'm not American.. I'm certainly not stanning for the USA especially now that they have a cretin for president.

But two wrongs don't make it right. By your logic America is evil so they shouldnt have a say. But I'm saying that the American constitution is not as evil as the one in place in Syria. Americans are free. Syrians are not.

People moan about all these immigrants coming to the West. But do they ever wonder why? Why so many people from the Middle East, Africa, Asia are coming to our countries? Why aren't we going to their countries then if there's nothing wrong with them. It's because these people are not free there! They don't have freedom. They don't have human rights. Let's keep hiding our head in the sand.. 

i certainly don't agree with some international policies but how you going to stop tyrants? Look at Russia with Putin now. Do you think it's acceptable he's threatening to invade other countries? Would you like to live in a country knowing its borders are controlled with tanks and missiles machines? Should that be allowed to carry on or should that be stopped? 

On 1.12.2016 at 3:05 AM, Sloane said:

2. Screw this Carrier deal. I'm not impressed. A company threatens to leave America and they get rewarded for it now? So..... what? All a company has to do now is say they'll take jobs outta the country and they get tax incentives and a personal call from the president? This isn't sustainable policy. It's all for show, I SEE YOU.

Not as simple as it looks. It appears they used the old 'Carrot and Stick' method of negotiation.

The Carrot: Carrier will keep 1,069 jobs in the US in exchange for $7 million , over 10 years, in tax breaks from Indiana.

The Stick: Carrier’s parent company, United Technologies, fears losing a portion of its roughly $6.7 billion in federal contracts.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/indiana-carrier-deal-federal-contracts-trump-232021

11 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Listen I'm not American.. I'm certainly not stanning for the USA especially now that they have a cretin for president.

But two wrongs don't make it right. By your logic America is evil so they shouldnt have a say. But I'm saying that the American constitution is not as evil as the one in place in Syria. Americans are free. Syrians are not.

Correction: Sunni Syrians who want sharia law and a Sunni controlled government aren't free. 

I'm going to screen cap all of the shit you're saying because lord forbid if you and the West get what you want in 5 years we will be hearing how one of the few traditionally secular countries left in the Arab world has turned into another Sunni controlled country (backed by Saudi Arabia) with oppressed Christians and Shia muslims with textbooks for children that say that all Christians and Shias must be fed to the dogs (that's what they say in Saudi Arabia). And you'll pretend like you never said any of this.

I have NEVER said that Assad was an angel, but I have said over and over again that people like you talk about this as if the U.S. went into this because they feel so bad and sorry for all those poor wittle Syrians and they want to make sure that mean old Assad doesn't hurt them anymore. By that logic we would've tried and hanged the entire Saudi Royal family for being the most disgusting, oppressive, VILE dictatorship in power right now. 

5 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Correction: Sunni Syrians who want sharia law and a Sunni controlled government aren't free. 

I'm going to screen cap all of the shit you're saying because lord forbid if you and the West get what you want in 5 years we will be hearing how one of the few traditionally secular countries left in the Arab world has turned into another Sunni controlled country (backed by Saudi Arabia) with oppressed Christians and Shia muslims with textbooks for children that say that all Christians and Shias must be fed to the dogs (that's what they say in Saudi Arabia). 

I have NEVER said that Assad was an angel, but I have said over and over again that people like you talk about this as if the U.S. went into this because they feel so bad and sorry for all those poor wittle Syrians and they want to make sure that mean old Assad doesn't hurt them anymore. By that logic we would've tried and hanged the entire Saudi Royal family for being the most disgusting, oppressive, VILE dictatorship in power right now. 

So your problem is that it's the US or the West that are trying to do something about it. And if they do they surely must have some selfish reasons.. and you know what? I agree with you but think if America didn't come and save Europe from Hitler for example what would the world be now? Sometimes we have to look at the big picture you know...

13 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

So your problem is that it's the US or the West that are trying to do something about it. And if they do they surely must have some selfish reasons.. and you know what? I agree with you but think if America didn't come and save Europe from Hitler for example what would the world be now? Sometimes we have to look at the big picture you know...

What is the U.S. trying to do? That's you're problem. You think the U.S. cares and is trying to do something. You think Obama and the machine behind him actually care about innocent people. You don't even know what the Sykes–Picot Agreement is, how the west went in, divided up the Middle East however they pleased, called dibs, installed their own evil dictators, how those disgusting decisions affected millions of people, including my family which fled Lebanon, and then got pissed the fuck off when people like the Assads got into power and told the U.S. and Saudi Arabia you know what? "Nuh uh. Fuck you."

You sound like the Republicans who justified their illegal invasion of Iraq because they had reason to believe (never confirmed) that Hussein gassed his people with Chemical weapons... IN THE EIGHTIES. Over a decade before the invasion. And everyone was like OMG Hussein is a horrible evil man we HAVE to support President Bush even though we won't take just 10 minutes out of our lives to read a damn history book to see how history is repeating itself. 

When people like Obama and Clinton, a black man and a so-called feminist who support gay marriage, do the same exact thing, you pull out 1,000 excuses out of your asses to justify the atrocities they've committed. And thanks to those attitudes, NO ONE in the West is ever held accountable and hundreds of thousands of people continue to be slaughtered and millions more get displaced in the process. 

27 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I'm going to screen cap all of the shit you're saying because lord forbid if you and the West get what you want in 5 years we will be hearing how one of the few traditionally secular countries left in the Arab world has turned into another Sunni controlled country (backed by Saudi Arabia) with oppressed Christians and Shia muslims with textbooks for children that say that all Christians and Shias must be fed to the dogs (that's what they say in Saudi Arabia). And you'll pretend like you never said any of this.

AGREE.

2 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

What is the U.S. trying to do? That's you're problem. You think the U.S. cares and is trying to do something. You think Obama and the machine behind him actually care about innocent people. You don't even know what the Sykes–Picot Agreement is, how the west went in, divided up the Middle East however they pleased, called dibs, installed their own evil dictators, how those disgusting decisions affected millions of people, including my family which fled Lebanon, and then got pissed the fuck off when people like the Assads got into power and told the U.S. and Saudi Arabia you know what? "Nuh uh. Fuck you."

You sound like the Republicans who justified their illegal invasion of Iraq because they had reason to believe (never confirmed) that Hussein gassed his people with Chemical weapons... IN THE EIGHTIES. Over a decade before the invasion. And everyone was like OMG Hussein is a horrible evil man we HAVE to support President Bush even though we won't take just 10 minutes out of our lives to read a damn history book to see how history is repeating itself. 

When people like Obama and Clinton, a black man and a so-called feminist who support gay marriage, you pull out 1,000 excuses out of your asses to justify the atrocities they've committed. And thanks to those attitudes, NO ONE in the West is ever held accountable and hundreds of thousands of people continue to be slaughtered and millions more get displaced in the process. 

First off I don't agree with war. Any war! And that's my argument.. the world is going towards a real bad direction with all these far right movements taking control of our governments. I'm not saying Obama and Hillary are picture perfect and they don't have faults.. but give me them any day over Trump and Pence and Le Pens, Putin, Farage, Assad, etc.. 

Didnt Bush attack Iraq and started it, not Hillary and Obama? And you really think Trump will be better? He just named a man in his cabinet who wants to invade and bomb IRAN to the ground, for gods sake.

3 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Didnt Bush attack Iraq and started it, not Hillary and Obama? And you really think Trump will be better? He just named a man in his cabinet who wants to invade and bomb IRAN to the ground, for gods sake.

Because Hillary and Obama were controlling Bushs mind and they're responsible for all the wars in the world! 

By the way, that general is insane. No wonder Trump picked him. He even said he enjoyed killing all those Iranian people.. he's not called mad dog for nothing after all.

But Hillary is way worse.. she is secretly developing this chemical weapon which is going to destroy the entire human race! Watch for that evil, crooked woman. 

2 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Because Hillary and Obama were controlling Bushs mind and they're responsible for all the wars in the world! 

I absolutely never said that and now that someone who didn't read our entire conversation makes a stupid comment like that you go and basically accuse me of saying that Obama and HIllary were behind the Iraq war. Shut the fuck up. 

No, I said Obama and Clinton did the SAME EXACT THING that you pussies were crying about in 2006 when a Republican did it and that now all of a sudden is okay because a black man who supports gay marriage is in office because you're all a bunch of hypocrites. 

And the only reason why I brought up, you know, history, is because just a few posts ago this Meak person who's not even American writes off everything that I say by simply saying that I don't know about foreign policies. 

Bitch, really? Are you serious? YOU clearly don't know what the fuck I'm talking about and like always you just ridicule me and everyone whenever you don't know what you're talking about. 

"Trump supporters are all a bunch of hillbilly rednecks racists and I'm SO above that." That's your stupid answer to everything. Oversimplifying everything like always like a bunch of simpletons. 

You really think some else democrat president and foreign secretary combo would have withdrawn US troops from middle-east? How naive. Is this really a reason to support even more hawkish war regime Trump/Pence/Maddog that will get even more people killed as a some kind of selfish reverse protest logic?

1 hour ago, ULIZOS said:

And the only reason why I brought up, you know, history, is because just a few posts ago this Meak person who's not even American writes off everything that I say by simply saying that I don't know about foreign policies. 

Bitch, really? Are you serious? YOU clearly don't know what the fuck I'm talking about and like always you just ridicule me and everyone whenever you don't know what you're talking about. 

"Trump supporters are all a bunch of hillbilly rednecks racists and I'm SO above that." That's your stupid answer to everything. Oversimplifying everything like always like a bunch of simpletons. 

I never said you personally don't understand foreign policies. I surely don't understand that myself. My argument with you and with other members is that I'm sick of this Hillary Clinton and Obama bashing as if they're responsible for all the evil in the world. It's insane how some people have been trashing both Clinton and Obama and not actually focusing on what's going on now. Trump is the new American president.  Everytime we are discussing or trying to discuss Trump there's always someone bringing up Clinton or Obama. Who cares about them? She's not going to be president and Obama will be out soon so what's the point? Focus on Trump. 

And yes Trump supporters suck! That's my opinion.

21 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

You really think some else democrat president and foreign secretary combo would have withdrawn US troops from middle-east? How naive. Is this really a reason to support even more hawkish war regime Trump/Pence/Maddog that will get even more people killed as a some kind of selfish reverse protest logic?

From what I get it does seem like that their hate for /disapproval of Hillary and Obama is much bigger than their focus on the current situation with Tump in power. 

Guest Pud Whacker
1 hour ago, MeakMaker said:

By the way, that general is insane. No wonder Trump picked him. He even said he enjoyed killing all those Iranian people.. he's not called mad dog for nothing after all.

But Hillary is way worse.. she is secretly developing this chemical weapon which is going to destroy the entire human race! Watch for that evil, crooked woman. 

meak, you might want stop pointing fingers at one side.  politics are corrupt all over the world. 

9 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

meak, you might want stop pointing fingers at one side.  politics are corrupt all over the world. 

Exactly. But apparently Hillary is getting more criticism... maybe because she's a woman. And Obama failed to save the world and he got lynched for it maybe because he's black. 

And I never pointed fingers at one side. I'm just saying I would choose Hillary and Obama over Trump.. But apparently that's not accepted in a Madonna forum. Haha

Guest Pud Whacker
28 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Exactly. But apparently Hillary is getting more criticism... maybe because she's a woman. And Obama failed to save the world and he got lynched for it maybe because he's black. 

And I never pointed fingers at one side. I'm just saying I would choose Hillary and Obama over Trump.. But apparently that's not accepted in a Madonna forum. Haha

and like Madonna, because she needs to stop that SHEEPISH RHETORIC too, Hillary has BENEFITED from being a woman.  not suffered.  she got away with things, LIKE MADONNA, that her male counterparts WOULD NEVER have gotten away with. 

im sorry but if David Bowie did a SEX book, um...exactly. 

If Michael Jackson kissed an underage boy or girl on the lips and skipped off into the sunset after performing as a stripper with pasties on...um, yeah ...exactly. 

lets all THINK!!! not repeat - BUT ACTUALLY THINK!!!!

we all chose OBAMA for 8 years and i believe 99.9% of us here voted for Hillary. 

so what is your fight really about? 

Guest Pud Whacker

im not against Hillary, the furthest thing from it.  i voted for her and wanted her back in 2008.  what im against is THIS WORLDWIDE HYPOCRISY and making saints out of people who are just as evil and disgusting and corrupt as the ones everyones pointing their fingers at. 

some of you really sound like that atrocious Lena Dumphole and Lady Ugly.  both of whom should be **** in the ********, if there was really any justice in the world.