Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Guest Pud Whacker

2 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

His supporters are slowly realizing they've been conned 

Exactly and I cannot believe some peeps here are still going on about Hillary Clinton as if she gave birth to Trump.

One of the few reasons why Trump was elected by a majority of Americans - and I hope to God that's the main reason why so many people went on board with him - was because he promised to get rid of the elite and the Wall Street swamp ( his word by the way!) but now he's basically giving more power to Wall Stret and the money people! 

I mean are US citizens that dumb? I'm sorry but since when you get rid of the elite by voting for the elite? It simply didn't and doesn't and won't ever make sense. Well, America you wanted your cake and now you eat it! Same thing for Brexit and Heaven knows what else is awaiting us... this world is going mental.  

Going to link up with Rocco and going to smoke a spliff with him after he's finished school.. need chilling :lmao:

6 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

This is what's completely insane to me. A politically inexperienced megalomaniac with no moral compass on the most fundamental of levels is going to "save" America? From what exactly?

Very well said. Saving America from the Wall Street swamp.. didn't you hear him? lol

But the sad part is while he quite logically made sure he kept his own interests in place throughout the whole thing he will deliver with his new immigration policies as he got nothing to lose there personally so his White supremacist supporters will be happy in that respect. 

11 hours ago, Sloane said:

Fair enough. So how does it feel waking up every morning KNOWING you voted for EVIL? God that must suck.

At least with a Trump vote it was a roll of the dice. It took courage, yeah I said it. Trump voters stuck their neck out to try and save this country. We know we're gonna be drawn and quartered right along with him if he doesn't come through. But something HAD to be changed and we damn sure couldn't rely on Hillary Voters for that.

🙄🙄🙄

So, you're saying you were courageous for looking past the blatant racial overtones of his campaign, the persistent narcissism he's had throughout his entire career, the misogyny, the xenophobic dog whistles, the bullying, insulting, the unconstitutional, illegal idea of building a wall on the southern border and banning muslims, and the outright daily, hourly lies that fell from his mouth? 

Well, bravo!

You are one brave soul to put your faith in a man like this. I, for one, am so excited to see this country be saved from those imaginary New World Order forces who were revving up thier black helicopters at the thought of a Hilary win. 

If you close your eyes and sit real still, I'll bet you can almost just FEEL America getting GREAT again ✌🏽️

16 hours ago, Sloane said:

Fair enough. So how does it feel waking up every morning KNOWING you voted for EVIL? God that must suck.

At least with a Trump vote it was a roll of the dice. It took courage, yeah I said it. Trump voters stuck their neck out to try and save this country. We know we're gonna be drawn and quartered right along with him if he doesn't come through. But something HAD to be changed and we damn sure couldn't rely on Hillary Voters for that.

Honey, If it were up to me I'd be a dictator and I'd put half of you in labor camps for being a bunch of assholes. 

He just spoke for the first time since he won and hot fking damn NOTHING has changed (not like I was expecting it to). :# Basically all he *rambled incoherently about was how much he appreciated Indiana for helping him win, kind of going after the press yet again, lying, fabricating etc etc...I mean ALL the same shit during the primaries. Man is just horrifying and mentally unstable beyond words. Has NO clue or cares to have one! Pence and his off the deep end right wing fundraisers gotta be in a state of euphoria now. Found the perfect bitch sucker.

Again, just a matter of when not if we get fking President Pence. I'm almost willing to place my bets soon (after Jan 2017) to when! I knew all this many, many months ago yet am gonna lol hard and 'maybe' feel kind of bad for all the hardcore idiots who voted for 'this' and get duped/conned 100x more than they have ever seen in their lives.

35 minutes ago, Hector said:

This needs the theme music from The Beverly Hillbillies playing 

I haven't watched the video but that still of the woman's gut about to burst out of her button-up is hilarious :lmao:

Shouting match erupts between Clinton and Trump aides

The raw, lingering emotion of the 2016 presidential campaign erupted into a shouting match here Thursday as top strategists of Hillary Clinton’s campaign accused their Republican counterparts of fueling and legitimizing racism to elect Donald Trump.

The extraordinary exchange came at a postmortem session sponsored by Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government, where top operatives from both campaigns sat across a conference table from each other.

As Trump’s team basked in the glow of its victory and singled out for praise its campaign’s chief executive, Stephen K. Bannon, who was absent, the row of grim-faced Clinton aides who sat opposite them bristled.

Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri condemned Bannon, who previously ran Breitbart, a news site popular with the alt-right, a small movement known for espousing racist views.

“If providing a platform for white supremacists makes me a brilliant tactician, I am proud to have lost,” she said. “I would rather lose than win the way you guys did.”

Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s campaign manager, fumed: “Do you think I ran a campaign where white supremacists had a platform?”

“You did, Kellyanne. You did,” interjected Palmieri, who choked up at various points of the session.

“Do you think you could have just had a decent message for white, working-class voters?” Conway asked. “How about, it’s Hillary Clinton, she doesn’t connect with people? How about, they have nothing in common with her? How about, she doesn’t have an economic message?”

Joel Benenson, Clinton’s chief strategist, piled on: “There were dog whistles sent out to people. . . . Look at your rallies. He delivered it.”

At which point, Conway accused Clinton’s team of being sore losers. “Guys, I can tell you are angry, but wow,” she said. “Hashtag he’s your president. How’s that? Will you ever accept the election results? Will you tell your protesters that he’s their president, too?”

The session was part of a two-day forum that the school’s Institute of Politics has sponsored in the wake of every presidential election since 1972. It gathers operatives from nearly all of the primary and general election campaigns, as well as a large contingent of journalists, with the stated goal of beginning to compile a historical record.

Generally, the quadrennial gatherings are frank but civil ones, in which political operatives at the top of their game accord each other a measure of professional respect.

This year, in the wake of a brutal campaign with a surprise outcome, it was clear that the wounds have not yet begun to heal. The animosity of the campaign aides mirrors the broader feelings of millions of voters on both sides.

Campaign officials lashed out at each other, and also against the media — which neither side believed had treated it fairly.

Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook also acknowledged that her operation had made a number of mistakes and miscalculations, while being buffeted by what he repeatedly described as a “head wind” of being an establishment candidate in a season where voters were eager for change.

He noted, for example, that younger voters, perhaps assuming that Clinton was going to win, migrated to third-party candidates in the final days of the race.

Where the campaign needed to win upward of 60 percent of young voters, it was able to garner something “in the high 50s at the end of the day,” Mook said. “That’s why we lost.”

He and others also faulted FBI Director James B. Comey for deciding in the waning days of the campaign to revive the controversy over Clinton’s use of a private email server.

Trump officials said Clinton’s problems went beyond tactics to her weaknesses as a candidate and the deficits of a message that consisted largely of trying to make Trump unacceptable.

David Bossie, Trump’s deputy campaign manager, taunted Mook: “You call it ‘head winds,’ I call it self-inflicted wounds.”

Conway added, “There’s a difference for voters between what offends you and what affects you,” arguing that Trump was speaking more directly to people’s anxieties and needs.

Strategists for Sen. Bernie Sanders (Vt.), who waged a strong challenge against Clinton for the Democratic nomination, agreed. “There was a large part of the Democratic primary electorate who had concerns about the secretary’s veracity and forthrightness,” said Jeff Weaver, Sanders’s campaign manager.

Clinton’s campaign aides insisted, again and again, that their candidate had been held to a different standard than the other contenders — as evidenced by the controversy over her use of a private email server while secretary of state.

Palmieri said that many political journalists had a personal dislike for the Democratic nominee and predicted that the email issue will go down in history as “the most grossly overrated, over-covered and most destructive story in all of presidential politics.”

“If I made one mistake, it was legitimizing the way the press covered this story line,” Palmieri said.

Mook added that Trump deftly used his rally speeches to “switch up the news cycle.”

“The media by and large was not covering what Hillary Clinton was choosing to say,” Mook said. “They were treating her like the likely winner, and they were constantly trying to unearth secrets and expose.”

For instance, Mook posited that the media did not scrutinize Trump’s refusal to release his tax returns as intensively as the issue of Clinton’s private email server.

Conway retorted: “Oh, my God, that question was vomited to me every day on TV.”

The strangest criticism of the media, however, was by Trump’s former campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski.

His complaint: Journalists accurately reported what Trump said.

“This is the problem with the media. You guys took everything that Donald Trump said so literally,” Lewandowski said. “The American people didn’t. They understood it. They understood that sometimes — when you have a conversation with people, whether it’s around the dinner table or at a bar — you’re going to say things, and sometimes you don’t have all the facts to back it up.”

At a dinner the previous evening, CNN chief executive Jeff Zucker was heckled during a panel discussion about the media by operatives from several losing Republican campaigns, who accused the network of showering Trump with free publicity.

To win the GOP nomination, Trump vanquished a highly credentialed field of 16 other Republicans, some of whom were backed up by tens of millions of dollars in outside spending. What his opponents failed to recognize, until it was too late, was that 2016 would be a year unlike any other, in which the standard rules would not apply.

“The uniqueness of this cycle made it such that some of those traditional kind of avenues became less effective,” said Danny Diaz, who managed the campaign of the presumed early front-runner, former Florida governor Jeb Bush.

“Money and mechanics matter, but passion about a candidate matters more,” added Mike DuHaime, a strategist for New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R), another establishment figure in the race.

Barry Bennett, the campaign manager for retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, said of voters: “What they wanted more than anything else was strength, and Donald Trump was supplying it every day.”

Clinton consultant Mandy Grunwald had a darker interpretation, which she expressed in an icy backhanded compliment to the Trump team on Thursday: “I don’t think you give yourself enough credit for the negative campaign you ran.”

She noted that the murky corners of the Internet were rife with false stories that Clinton was in dire health, and on the verge of going to prison. “I hear this heroic story of him connecting with voters,” Grunwald said. “But there was a very impressive gassing of her.”

Benenson, meanwhile, served notice that the election may be over but that the battles it spawned are not.

“You guys won, that’s clear,” Benenson said. “But let’s be honest. Don’t act as if you have a popular mandate for your message. The fact of the matter is that more Americans voted for Hillary Clinton than for Donald Trump.”

At which point Conway turned to her side and said: “Hey, guys, we won. You don’t have to respond. He was the better candidate. That’s why he won.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/shouting-match-erupts-between-clinton-and-trump-aides/2016/12/01/7ac4398e-b7ea-11e6-b8df-600bd9d38a02_story.html?utm_term=.83c552fbcb9a

9 hours ago, tumbleweedt said:

Sure glad both sides aren't DEMONIZING each other.... :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Trumpers/Trumpette's are tough! They can handle anything. You could even punch them in their pussies for being fucking tin foil hat wearing morons and it won't phase them. After all MY PRESIDENT set the precedent with this anything goes attitude.....FUCK IT. I'm a white male that gives me free reign for anything apparently. 

tumblr_inline_nt72bqR9fa1rrg4rz_500.gif

@Sloane

I suspect this recount sham/distraction is almost over but what really worries me is this Electoral College vote on Dec 19. 

There's talk that some electors, states in which he won, will not vote for Trump in defiance, sending the US into a Constitutional crisis.

5 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Trumpers/Trumpette's are tough! They can handle anything. You could even punch them in their pussies for being fucking tin foil hat wearing morons and it won't phase them. After all MY PRESIDENT set the precedent with this anything goes attitude.....FUCK IT. I'm a white male that gives me free reign for anything apparently. 

Awwwww......

IMG_0001_zpsohi2b9yd.gif

5 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

:lmao:

6 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

All of the people I know who are deeply into conspiracy theories ( I work with some of them )  are all huge Trump Supporters.  They seriously love him.  They will tell you with a straight face that the whole of the world's population could easily fit into Texas, that Obama has a secret weather machine that created Hurricane Sandy and that all guns massacres are faked with actors playing victims.  They also tell you with a straight face that Trump is the best thing to ever happen to America.  He really tapped into the conspiracy theory line of thinking for the people that religiously follow them.  

4 hours ago, Love Spent said:

@Sloane

I suspect this recount sham/distraction is almost over but what really worries me is this Electoral College vote on Dec 19. 

There's talk that some electors, states in which he won, will not vote for Trump in defiance, sending the US into a Constitutional crisis.

Well, being that Hillary is now something near 2.5 million more votes than him, it really would be the RIGHT thing for the Electoral College to do in this most unusual of election cycles. The people have indeed spoken who they want, yet the Electoral College has completely defied that. So, some policies and procedures will have to be changed in order for that to happen, so what?? Shake up the system right?? Isn't that what this is all about?? However, as much as I and the MAJORITY of American voters would LOVE for that to happen, it never will. Not only that, I think our beloved Crooked Hillary would have to accept and honestly, I think even she treasures this outdated system we have too much to do that. So, don't worry nobody is coming for your assault rifles and the little whores in your town will soon be in back alleys shoving coat hangers in their pussies to terminate their own pregnancies, if Pence has as much say as I'm sure he will, those annoying faggots won't be able to get married and gradually you'll see those dirty Mexicans start to disappear. Those are the things that are gonna make America great again after all!  America has really SCORED this go round!! WINNING! :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

All of the people I know who are deeply into conspiracy theories ( I work with some of them )  are all huge Trump Supporters.  They seriously love him.  They will tell you with a straight face that the whole of the world's population could easily fit into Texas, that Obama has a secret weather machine that created Hurricane Sandy and that all guns massacres are faked with actors playing victims.  They also tell you with a straight face that Trump is the best thing to ever happen to America.  He really tapped into the conspiracy theory line of thinking for the people that religiously follow them.  

Yes, he most certainly has! I think the Tea Party with their "Obama is a Muslim that's not even American" rhetoric is what started it and it's just gotten worse. The right has always been known for their "scare tactics" when it comes to attempting to brainwash the masses but Trump has taken it to a new level. Anybody that HONESTLY believes any of those things you said above, needs to be in a home......and if they were 70, dirty, homeless on a street corner spouting out that shit, that's EXACTLY where they'd be. 

7 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

:lmao: Yes Trump supporters have all their theories about the Middle East and terrorism funded by Obama and Hillary. 

I had a massive row with a Trump supporter just the other day when he actually believes without a shadow of a doubt that 

1) there is a secret gay agenda from the media so to turn every man gay.

2) black people only exist to serve the white people ( he said he's not racist because it's in the bib1e)

3) Hillary Clinton owns a chain of brothels across the West coast and Bill is one of their regulars and many politicians go and Hillary will get favours from them. She herself goes as she's a lesbian. And yes she is using public money to run those whorehouses and that's what the emails were all about. 

4) Obama wasn't born in the US. The just faked his birth certificate. No question about it. 

5) both the US election and Brexit referendum were supposed to be rigged but since the "lefties" didn't pay the bribe money they just had to go with the honest votes.

6) Jews control all the money in the world and only by getting rid of them the world will stabilise an economy for everybody not just the rich! Hitler was justified by wanting to eliminate them all.

7) the people protesting on the streets against Trump and saying Not My President are either anarchist or paid by Hillary Clinton. Or they are illegal immigrants who are going to get kicked out.

I mean who in their right mind would take any of those people seriously? And they go about it as if they know everything. When I said that's a very racist thing to say he said No because it's in the *. According to them the * has no love for gays, Jews and blacks. When I said actually the *  is Jew because the Old Testament is coming from the Jews he said well they did kill Jesus so they had it coming.. I mean there's no way you can have an intelligent conversation with them. No wonder they support Trump. They're so blinded by hate that they feel the need to justify it.  

2 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Well, being that Hillary is now something near 2.5 million more votes than him, it really would be the RIGHT thing for the Electoral College to do in this most unusual of election cycles. The people have indeed spoken who they want, yet the Electoral College has completely defied that. So, some policies and procedures will have to be changed in order for that to happen, so what?? Shake up the system right?? Isn't that what this is all about?? However, as much as I and the MAJORITY of American voters would LOVE for that to happen, it never will. Not only that, I think our beloved Crooked Hillary would have to accept and honestly, I think even she treasures this outdated system we have too much to do that. So, don't worry nobody is coming for your assault rifles and the little whores in your town will soon be in back alleys shoving coat hangers in their pussies to terminate their own pregnancies, if Pence has as much say as I'm sure he will, those annoying faggots won't be able to get married and gradually you'll see those dirty Mexicans start to disappear. Those are the things that are gonna make America great again after all!  America has really SCORED this go round!! WINNING! :thumbsup:

Damn, I love you so much !! I couldn't have said it better myself. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, MeakMaker said:

theories about the Middle East and terrorism funded by Obama and Hillary. 

That is not a matter of a simply "theory", it is a proven fact. That is one of the many reasons why the world totally lost confidence on the US foreign agenda. Unless the americans change their aproach people will keep hating them even more.

15 minutes ago, Nessie said:

That is not a matter of a simply "theory", it is a proven fact. That is one of the many reasons why the world totally lost confidence on the US foreign agenda. Unless the americans change their aproach people will keep hating them even more.

Sorry I deal with facts. Hillary and Obama didn't fund terrorism. It's like me saying Bush was behind 9/11. It's all theories and speculation. 

2 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

IMG_0004_zpsl9frkten.gif