Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Guest Pud Whacker

Democrat for Department of Homeland Security?

Bill Glauber, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel 10:19 p.m. EST November 25, 2016

636156848524340775-AP-GOP-2016-CONVENTIO

(Photo: J. Scott Applewhite, Associated Press)

Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. is scheduled to meet Monday in New York with President-elect Donald Trump (http://on.jsonl.in/2gp8u0b), according to news reports quoting a Trump aide. Clarke, who runs as a Democrat, was a high-profile surrogate for Trump during the campaign. Clarke has been mentioned as a potential Trump appointee to head the Department of Homeland Security.

"The sheriff has nothing to say," Clarke's spokeswoman, Fran McLaughlin, said Friday when asked to confirm Monday's meeting.

When asked earlier this month if he expected a role in the Trump White House, Clarke told radio host Joe Pags: "I don't expect anything, I don't have an entitlement mentality. I told Donald Trump I wanted to help him because I thought that this country needed his leadership. That being said, if the president asks you to serve, you step up to fulfill that duty. So if he feels that I can help him and he calls on me, sure I'll accept it, but I'm not expecting anything."

In his upcoming memoir, Clarke has called for an overhaul of the nation's Homeland Security program, writing that American citizens suspected of being terrorists should be treated as "enemy combatants" who can be questioned without an attorney, arrested by authorities and held indefinitely.

Their cases would then be handled by military tribunals, not the traditional court system.

"We are at war. Homegrown radicalization has the enemy inside our borders," Clarke writes. "Islamist radicalized Americans are not criminals; they are enemy combatants."

Clarke has also spoken out forcefully in favor of Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., Trump's pick for attorney general. 

^^^ Democrat and high-profile surrogate for Trump? Now I guess this is as opportunistic as it gets. He may go to libertarian and green events as well. The man knows where the voters are. Anyway. His ideas as written above are truly mind blowing. To even consider someone like him who obviously has a lack of understanding of laws and the constitution (citizens questioned without an attorney, held indefinitely, case handled by a military tribunals, remember those are people merely suspected of being a terrorist or whatever) is like a very bad joke. Those are measures taken by a military junta or a fascist or communist regime. And people thought the people around Bush Jr. were bad.

1 hour ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

^^^ Democrat and high-profile surrogate for Trump? Now I guess this is as opportunistic as it gets. He may go to libertarian and green events as well. The man knows where the voters are. Anyway. His ideas as written above are truly mind blowing. To even consider someone like him who obviously has a lack of understanding of laws and the constitution (citizens questioned without an attorney, held indefinitely, case handled by a military tribunals, remember those are people merely suspected of being a terrorist or whatever) is like a very bad joke. Those are measures taken by a military junta or a fascist or communist regime. And people thought the people around Bush Jr. were bad.

Well you can thank Saint Obama for getting rid of habeas corpus.

3 minutes ago, Hector said:

His hypocrisy is astounding.  Never stopped saying that the voting process was corrupt and rigged when he was campaigning and how he would not accept the result if he lost.  Now he is lecturing everyone else.  

Guest Pud Whacker

count away.  it doesnt matter and like Lady Ugly, it will just show what a flop she is. 

keep releasing A Million Ways to Flop and watch as it just goes nowhere.

Guest Pud Whacker
1 minute ago, Kurt420 said:

Why the fuck did Jill even start this then? What? She think she won? Lol

this is a dumb woman that BLOCKED legitimate Hillary votes AND stated that had she won, WW3 would break out.  :rotfl:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/14/stein-vote-clinton-vote-nuclear-war/

one good thing that may come out of this: Lena Dumphole and Lady Ugly will have nervous breakdowns or heart attacks...

Guest Pud Whacker

im a registered democrat and its just getting to the point of such embarrassment.  the roles have completely reversed.

those dumb assholes going on the street screaming Hes Not Our President and taking pictures holding signs and putting it on facebook and instagram.  then the next night going out to dinner and a movie...

oh, 2016.

I honestly don't think the recount is that big of a deal, frankly. Let them go ahead and do it. I don't think it will change anything, but honestly, it doesn't hurt anything either - they raised the money to do it and they are within their rights. Clinton still won the popular vote and Trump has zero mandate to do shit, however the GOP controls all the levers now, so they probably could care less. It's Americans (and the rest of the world, probably) that will suffer.

59 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Why the fuck did Jill even start this then? What? She think she won? Lol

Plausible deniability move.  Acting as the last shot errand girl (in exchange for money + publicity) and maintaining her edgy and alternative cred for her base simultaneously.  It's quite transparent.  

4 minutes ago, Hector said:

Trump didn't take his old bitch pills yet today :crazy:

It is simply mandatory that we have a massive, nationwide investigation, including recounts and audits, based on these shocking allegations :dramatic:

7 minutes ago, Hector said:

Trump didn't take his old bitch pills yet today :crazy:

:wacko:  This is the man who will be leader of the most powerful country in the World - and he tweets baiting garbage like this.  

Guest Pud Whacker

DEAL WITH IT PUSSY FARTS. 

i had to live with LADY UGLY here at MADONNANATION when i was EXCOMMUNICATED from pop princesses because YOU ALL were SNIFFING THAT FILTHY PUSSY.  and i had to deal with it. 

and look what you created with her.  and what you created with him.  Sk*n in a nutshell, honey.

NOBODY LISTENS because NOBODY CARES. 

5 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

DEAL WITH IT PUSSY FARTS. 

i had to live with LADY UGLY here at MADONNANATION when i was EXCOMMUNICATED from pop princesses because YOU ALL were SNIFFING THAT FILTHY PUSSY.  and i had to deal with it.

FB_IMG_1480179130023.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker
Just now, svperstar said:

FB_IMG_1480179130023.jpg

:rotfl:

as i was harping on for about 5 years, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS was DESTROYING US. 

it will be the death of us. 

But that tweet about MILLIONS of illegals voting, costing him the popular vote...... Without providing proof or calling for investigations he should not make such huge claims. Will he succeed in distracting people with these Trumpisms? Will it become a temporary new normal during his Presidency? Will he be made to pay a price for them? Very curious to see if / how the political and business establishment will interact with him. Conflict of interest with his business empire. Will he be impeached? Uncharted territory......

Guest Pud Whacker
3 hours ago, tumbleweedt said:

But that tweet about MILLIONS of illegals voting, costing him the popular vote...... Without providing proof or calling for investigations he should not make such huge claims. Will he succeed in distracting people with these Trumpisms? Will it become a temporary new normal during his Presidency? Will he be made to pay a price for them? Very curious to see if / how the political and business establishment will interact with him. Conflict of interest with his business empire. Will he be impeached? Uncharted territory......

hes a complete doofus! its a bit alarming. 

when im riding my bike in fast heavy traffic sometimes the only thing i can do is bite it, plow forward and pray to God that i dont get scrunched! something tells me thats what the American public will be doing for some time! :rotfl: