Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Guest Pud Whacker

39 minutes ago, Love Spent said:

Not a shoutout, I was just trying to give you more info because you asked.

I don't believe it either but the fact that the discussion , trying to expose possible child abusers, was censored and removed while Reddit allows entire subs dedicated to pedophilia on their site shows something stinks.

Anyway....Off topic...now back to the hatefest. :angel:

How the fuck is everyone sharing their opinion a hatefest? 

Guest Pud Whacker
1 minute ago, ULIZOS said:

How the fuck is everyone sharing their opinion a hatefest? 

stating opinion = hatefest. 

that, too is FASCIST. 

1 hour ago, tumbleweedt said:

hmm, please don't take this the wrong way, I appreciate the shoutout, but I'm not big on this pizza stuff. Not buying it.

Of course you wouldn't. Most regular people don't believe it either. That doesn't mean it's not true. Actually, these people can go on doing what they are doing because people would never believe it. Meanwhile, shit happens.

I've been really into this topic these past days, reading and listening to surviving testimonies and after watching it I must say I BELIEVE IT. It is actually very frustrating once you reach this level to see people around you saying "i don't buy it" as simple as that, when it's is a extremely complex issue that requires an open mind. 

You problem isn't that you don't buy it. The truth is you don't wanna buy it, as most people do. Believe when I say I personally will never be the same person again after this and it isn't something that makes me happy or my life more exciting. It is devastating, frustrating, enraging and many other adjectives. 

And we can all waste our time arguing about politics, economics and all this stuff when the problem is bigger and darker than we think. People ask for evidences when there's so many evidences, actions and testimonies that prove all this putrid system, yet we dismiss them. Even if they did it in front of us we still wouldn't believe it. 

I fucking loathe HUMANITY. 

1 minute ago, tumbleweedt said:

@Django maybe you can start a separate thread on the topic and list some of the evidence you refer to. 

I would and i that was my first thought before answering your quote, but these information keeps getting deleted from the mainstream sites and people who want to talk about it are going to Telegram or private threads in forums. I'm up for it but I don't wanna create a problem in this forum and to the administrators. If i'm given permission I would love to start a thread on this issue or even a more general one not only concerning #pizzagate but many other cases. 

From Detroit Free Press

The numbers are in: Trump wins Michigan by 10,704

Kathleen Gray , Detroit Free Press Lansing Bureau 2:42 p.m. EST November 24, 2016

In the closest race for president in Michigan's history, Republican Donald Trump is hanging on to a 10,704 vote win over Democrat Hillary Clinton.

The Michigan Secretary of State posted results Wednesday that were submitted by the state's 83 county clerks on Tuesday after the votes were reviewed and certified by each county.

Before that compiled count, Trump held a 13,107 lead over Clinton. But after each county certified its results, the lead shrunk to 10,704, with the biggest chunk coming from Wayne County, which showed that Clinton had gotten 565 more votes than originally tallied by the county. 

The state's Board of Canvassers will officially certify the results on Nov. 28. The electoral college in all the states, including Michigan's 16 electors, will cast their votes on Dec. 19.

"Many people have asked about Michigan’s process for counting ballots and certifying election results. Please be aware that all 1,521 Michigan cities and townships completed ballot counting and reported unofficial results by the morning of Wednesday, Nov. 9," according to a statement on the Secretary of State's website. "The county canvassing boards, as they do after every election, then began their work to review and certify the results from each precinct."

Across the nation, Trump won 306 electoral votes -- including Michigan's 16 -- to 232 for Clinton. In the popular vote, Clinton holds a lead (/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/21/election-results-electoral-popular-votes-trump-clinton/94214826/) of more than 2 million votes.

Trump is the first Republican presidential candidate since 1988 to win Michigan.

The vote totals that will be submitted to the state Canvassers Board on Nov. 28 are:

·      Donald J. Trump, Republican: 2,279,543 

·      Hillary Clinton, Democratic: 2,268,839

·      Gary Johnson, Libertarian: 172,136

·      Jill Stein, Green: 51,463

·      Darrell L. Castle, U.S. Taxpayers: 16,139

·      Evan McMullin, write-in: 8,177

·      Emidio Mimi Soltysik, Natural Law: 2,209

·      Michael Maturen, write-in: 517

·      Tom Hoefling, write-in: 95

·      Laurence Kotlikoff, write-in: 87

·      Ben Hartnell, write-in: 39

·      Monica Moorehead, write-in: 30

·     Cherunda Fox, write-in: 10

11 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

PizzA? WTF Are you guys talking about? :blink:

Hillary Clinton and the other Illuminati run a pedophilic prostitution ring out of a Washington DC pizza parlor and if we talk about it too much the elites will have MadonnaNation deleted to cover their tracks :dramatic:

Saddens me on so many levels Trump won my state. He doesn't deserve it and it shouldn't have happened.  

So many assholes I know voted, but not for president. Nearly 90,000 michiganders didn't vote for president. If even HALF of them voted for Clinton she'd have won our state. Wouldn't have won the election..... But still. 

Oh Jill Stein, gotta love her and this recount stunt!

She started with a goal of 2.5 million and in a few days it's jumped to 7 million. And when you read the fine print she can't guarantee the money donated will go towards the recount. She's obviously stuck in the third stage of grief and loss.... BARGAINING.

It's quite an about-face considering towards the end of the campaign she said: 'A Vote for Hillary Clinton is a Vote for War '.  In fact, Stein's vote in all three of those critical 'swing states' was larger than Trump's majority over Clinton.

Stein got Trump elected!  :dead:

Guest Pud Whacker
7 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

Can someone decipher / decrypt this message into comprehensible English? What is she saying? The last phrase actually.

she was critical of jill stein and will continue to be unless she gives back the 4.5 million dollars to her donors. 

just a guess, nobody knows what that woman is ever talking about.  :rotfl:

38 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

she was critical of jill stein and will continue to be unless she gives back the 4.5 million dollars to her donors. 

just a guess, nobody knows what that woman is ever talking about.  :rotfl:

maxresdefault.jpg

CHER: FUNDRAISING SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING 

tumblr_m7jrbbKI7P1qzkl82o1_500.gif

21 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

Saddens me on so many levels Trump won my state. He doesn't deserve it and it shouldn't have happened.  

So many assholes I know voted, but not for president. Nearly 90,000 michiganders didn't vote for president. If even HALF of them voted for Clinton she'd have won our state. Wouldn't have won the election..... But still. 

Yeah but I still think WI and esp PA were the ones that really, really did her dirty. Theres NO reason she should've lost a state like PA w/ Philly involved :/. MI I kind of sorta get (refer to Michael Moore). WI though is similar to PA where theres a LOT of educated people in the big cities at least I thought but they also smacked Trump down hard during the primary. So while she still shouldve won MI, look at what happened to her in both MI and WI during the primaries. They clearly just do NOT like Hillary. She easily should've won PA though.