Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker
3 hours ago, Kim said:

I was about to go on about how this would never happen blah blah, but I guess it's about time to accept that ANYTHING GOES in politics these days. So depressing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3959536/Some-stars-Hamilton-haven-t-voted-years-despite-clash-vice-president-elect-Mike-Pence-booed-audience.html

well what do you expect?  and my 'fellow' democrats voted for DEATH PENALTY in california.  everyones fucked up

3 hours ago, Kim said:

I was about to go on about how this would never happen blah blah, but I guess it's about time to accept that ANYTHING GOES in politics these days. So depressing.

That's exactly what it is.  Everyday, when I wake up to hear more of this shit it depresses me more and more. 

Guest Pud Whacker
11 minutes ago, WeboGirl said:

That's exactly what it is.  Everyday, when I wake up to hear more of this shit it depresses me more and more. 

you what i find i do when i get depressed? 

lick chest hair and then i feel so much better!!!

1 minute ago, Pud Whacker said:

:lmao:

I love you, Pud. 

27 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3959536/Some-stars-Hamilton-haven-t-voted-years-despite-clash-vice-president-elect-Mike-Pence-booed-audience.html

well what do you expect?  and my 'fellow' democrats voted for DEATH PENALTY in california.  everyones fucked up

Such engaged citizens!

14 minutes ago, Kim said:

"Just grab 'em by the pussy" - The President of the United States

WHAT A WORLD.

NOTHING NEW HERE. JFK, Bill Cigar Clinton.... The things people do and say when they don't think they're being recorded, or when they've had a couple of drinks... How about Richard :censored: Nixon!

Trump aide Kellyanne Conway: No plan to pursue charges against Clinton

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/conway-no-clinton-charges-donald-trump/

This is a 4D chess move on their part. Obama will feel no urgency to pardon Hillary before he leaves office. Trump appoints his new attorney general /DOJ and then they put the new criminal investigation into motion.  At the very least the Clinton Foundation will be audited, IRS etc. I'm willing to bet money this is how it will play out.

2 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

To be honest this wasn't even down to him. Why did they accept a settlement in the first place? It should have gone to trial. 

Trump kept filing appeal after appeal.  He was taking advantage of the court system.  What a surprise.

4 minutes ago, WeboGirl said:

Trump kept filing appeal after appeal.  He was taking advantage of the court system.  What a surprise.

But didn't those people accept the settlement ? They could have refused to have a settlement and have the matter desputed in a court of law.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
5 hours ago, Pud Whacker said:

your own?

1 hour ago, MeakMaker said:

But didn't those people accept the settlement ? They could have refused to have a settlement and have the matter desputed in a court of law.

But their lawyers probably told them that this may go on for many more years. It is a well known strategy to stretch lawsuits into eternity. And in case they really lose, they appeal. It all comes down to financial resources. And the people who sued Trump are certainly no rich people. Once you can no longer pay your lawyers, you are done. Not everyone works pro bono.

7 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

But their lawyers probably told them that this may go on for many more years. It is a well known strategy to stretch lawsuits into eternity. And in case they really lose, they appeal. It all comes down to financial resources. And the people who sued Trump are certainly no rich people. Once you can no longer pay your lawyers, you are done. Not everyone works pro bono.

Exactly.  He had been exploiting the system for years already.  These people who got ripped off from Trump University needed the money.

Guest Pud Whacker
40 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

So WeboGirl isn't naturally smooth?

she hasnt stated or S&S'd so we dont know but she has mentioned she doesnt like smooth guys.