Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Guest Pud Whacker

5 hours ago, Hector said:

Absolutely. Pence should have known what he was getting himself into. Or as others have suggested, this was well planned because they did expect this kind of reaction to feed the disdain of Trump supporters of the so called elite and detract from the fact that Trump has settled his fraud lawsuit.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
6 hours ago, spazz said:

Explain how the Muslims will not be living in peace when trump party ruling?

They think of systematically identifying every muslim and eventually inspiring themselves by internment camps for Japanese people in the 1940s.

27 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Spazz has said that his premier source (only source?) of information is RT. I'm not surprised about his posts at all. 

Because its the only news tv/press that says the truth about the Syrian war and the crimes of Daech.

cnn/aljazera and bbc are bunch of zionist crudes and their channels make my blood boil.

7 minutes ago, spazz said:

Because its the only news tv/press that says the truth about the Syrian war and the crimes of Daech.

cnn/aljazera and bbc are bunch of zionist crudes and their channels make my blood boil.

What the Russian government wants you to accept as their truth. Paid by the Russian government. They don't even make a secret out of it. You can't seriously believe this is a news channel? It's propaganda. If you believe in their truth you would have been an avid reader of "Der Stürmer" in 1930s Germany as well.

1 hour ago, runa said:

Being against Clinton is something I can easily understand. But being so much pro-trump and defend him blindly is proof that you're misinform and that's very scary.

Nobody here defends him.

7 hours ago, spazz said:

That's horrible but muslims in other countries think differently cause Obama policy harmed a lot of Muslims & they hate him.

Trump & co are way more dangerous to them and truly anti-muslim.

17 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

I'm annoyed this stupid Hamilton bullshit is even making waves. It's as if he purposely sent Pence there to distract the morons of this country to cover up the shady garbage regarding his fucked up university, Bannon, and the rest of the horror show he's vetting for his administration. 

Pence isn't an idiot. He knew he was walking into a lions den by going to that show. 

Very true. It's exactly what they did during the campaign too, and once again, America falls for it. There's been more publicity and outcry about this nonsense, than about the insidious cabinet he's putting together.

One of my best friends from school works or worked for Russia Today he did that show THE TRUTHSEEKER 

he even did a show about lip syncing with a lot of M references the cheeky git 

anyway half of what he spouts doesn't seem like him 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
4 hours ago, spazz said:

You can find much better sources than all of these (online). I doubt Russia Today is any more objective than those. I suggest Democracy Now : https://www.democracynow.org/

Guest CzarnaWisnia
3 hours ago, runa said:

Being against Clinton is something I can easily understand. But being so much pro-trump and defend him blindly is proof that you're misinform and that's very scary.

I think he does that a lot to create a stir. Just because one thinks Clinton (and most of all what she represents) is disgusting doesn't mean one thinks Trump (and what he represents) is advantageous.

Guest Pud Whacker
1 hour ago, Kim said:

Very true. It's exactly what they did during the campaign too, and once again, America falls for it. There's been more publicity and outcry about this nonsense, than about the insidious cabinet he's putting together.

Yeah, the dumb fuck democrats. MY PARTY BEFORE THOSE DUMB FUCKS JUMP ALL OVER ME!!!

My friend last night was so wound up driving, clenching her fist and pointing while screaming, "WE WILL APOLOGIZE WHEN YOU STEP DOWN" :lol:

im laughing but it really frightened me. That kind of pent up bizarre anger is dangerous. 

3 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

You can find much better sources than all of these (online). I doubt Russia Today is any more objective than those. I suggest Democracy Now : https://www.democracynow.org/

@spazz

I found RT to be quite good in their coverage, especially in Europe. In this world, anyone getting their news only from CNN, MSNBC,FOX, or their Facebook news feed is seriously misinformed. Just look nto how the Facebook news feed algorithms work. It's a joke.

6 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

They think of systematically identifying every muslim and eventually inspiring themselves by internment camps for Japanese people in the 1940s.

It doesn't have to go to that extreme to have a negative effect. The proposals he's made and rhetoric of his campaign are damaging enough in itself.....even if he didn't win the election. Now that he has though, the nasties have the perfect justification to continue their behavior......their president condones it. That doesn't set a good tone for ANYTHING.

Another asshole  

http://www.newnownext.com/tom-price-trump-health-human-services/11/2016/

Trump’s Health Secretary Nominee: LGBT Rights Have Negative Health Impact

""The consequences of activity that has been seen as outside the norm are real and must be explored completely."

by Dan Avery 3h ago

2qx93e9.jpg

Representative Tom Price, Donald Trump’s leading pick for Secretary of Health and Human Services, is no friend of the LGBT community.

Sporting a 0% rating from the HRC, the Georgia Republican supports a constitutional amendment defining marriage as between one man and one woman.

He also says laws protecting reproductive and LGBT rights are “a huge cost-driver” to the state budget. 

“The consequences of activity that has been seen as outside the norm are real and must be explored completely… [before] moving forward with any social legislation that would alter things.”

During a Tea Party radio show last year, Price spoke with Rabbi Noson Leiter, who blamed Hurricane Sandy on New York getting marriage equality.

The 62-year-old Price agreed with Leiter that laws that “promote some homosexual-agenda item… should take into account the tremendous medical health impact and economic impact that promoting such a lifestyle will result in.”

He added that “tried-and-true traditions in history that made us great have survived because they are effective.

Last year, he was among six Georgia lawmakers who came to the defense of an Atlanta fire chief who equated homosexuality with pedophilia and bestiality in a * study guide.

Price, a physician, is no fan of the Affordable Care Act and would no doubt help Congress dismantle it.

14 hours ago, dollhouse said:

Trump & co are way more dangerous to them and truly anti-muslim.

Obama/Hilaary hybrid was a big sympathiser of radical islam it's about time to revoke that power again.

21 hours ago, spazz said:

I agree 100%. Not only about the Syrian war but for other issues as well that the mainstream western media are completely oblivious.