Trump / US politics thread šŸš½

Guest Pud Whacker

2 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I found this on boyculture and it basically says everything I tried to say but may have failed to put into words.

Ā 

About the video: I find it to be more of the same. Moral superiority.Ā Condescension. Guilt by association. Not impressed. Disclosure: I stopped watching after the KKK remarks. So, I may have missed something more substantial after that.

17 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Oh at least we know for now Tim Kaine is NOT running in 2020. lol Hopefully one of the few positives of 2016 is we never ever hear from another f'king Clinton again! Couldn't care less if she just 'curls up w/Ā a good book' indefinitely and is never seen again lol. Eagerly awaiting to put all my energy and passion towards an actual GOOD female candidate who will actually win easily!Ā 

Dream on..Hillary was your best shot (and she actually got most votes).

I said before and say it again there won't ever be American female president.
Ā 

2 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I found this on boyculture and it basically says everything I tried to say but may have failed to put into words.

Ā 

Bravo! Here's the transcript:

In my youth, as far too many of you remember, I saw politics as very black and white. I wanted nothing to do with you if you were Christian or Republican. ā€œDonā€™t get personalā€ people (usually Christians or Republicans) always said. What was hard for me was that it was personal. The things I was passionate about were the things that these other two factions seemed intent on taking away from me and they affected me personally. Itā€™s sort of hypocritical of someone to tell you to not take something personal when in fact what they want to do is take away one of your personal freedoms.

Over the years Iā€™ve tried harder to find common ground. Iā€™ve tried to focus on what we have in common more than what separates us. Iā€™ve tried to see what I like about people as individuals and remember that weā€™re friends and that we have to all be friends when this is all over. And Iā€™ve seen polite discussions change some perspectives. I know theyā€™ve changed mine on issues.

After Tuesday I think my younger self had it right.

I am so damn tired of trying to see it from the ā€œother side,ā€ of trying to discuss nuance, while they paint us and our candidates with the broadest of hateful brushes instead. Iā€™m tired of pretending like itā€™s somehow reasonable to teach Creationism in a public school with my tax dollars while you tell me that two same sex people who love each other getting married weakens your marriage. If you voted for Trump, I'm tired of trying to see things your way when you sit in your holier than thou churches/white power meet ups refusing to see mine. Am I lumping you in with white supremacists? No. You did that yourselves. You voted for a candidate endorsed by the KKK. For the rest of your lives you will know that you voted the same way as the KKK. Does that feel good to you? (Hereā€™s a hint: it really shouldnā€™t, especially if youā€™re Christian.)

I'm tired of pussy footing around what offends your morals while couching what offends mine. Because racism and homophobia and misogyny and xenophobia offend mine. Let me say it here: if you voted for trump I do think you're racist. I do think you're homophobic. I do think you're misogynist. Racism, homophobia and misogyny are all spectrums and youā€™re on it. You might not be " cheering while a black man gets lynched racist" but boy did you just sell them the rope and look the other way.

Donā€™t like getting painted with the broad brush of racism? Now you know what it feels like when you get told you want to rip a baby out of a motherā€™s womb at 9 months when THATā€™S NOT WHAT HAPPENS! THATā€™S NEVER WHAT HAPPENS! You want to be Christian? Look inside yourself and try to find some compassion for the women whoā€™ve been told in their third trimester their babyā€™s not going to live. Theyā€™ve had their shower. Theyā€™ve decorated the nursery. They know the sex and probably have a name picked out. But look at all that and keep screaming baby killers at them and voting against candidates who defend the biological necessity to have to do the unthinkable and I think Iā€™m cool still calling you a racist.

I tried to be polite but now I just don't give a damn because let's be honest we don't live in polite America anymore. We live in grab ā€˜em by the pussy America now. So thank you for that. Being polite was exhausting.

And donā€™t come at me with how you just didnā€™t like Hillary. This was bigger than Hillary. The whole free world knows it so donā€™t pretend like you donā€™t. This wasnā€™t your standard, ā€œI want lower taxes and smaller governmentā€ Republican. We had Germans warning us that this guy was scary and still people cried emails or Benghazi or ā€œthat voice.ā€ And the truth is thereā€™s been mountains of evidence proving that none of this was a big deal; some of the finest minds in the world have drawn you charts and graphs pointing to why no crimes were committed and you were either too dumb or too willfully ignorant to care. And if you really cared about crimes, you might care about any of the 3 pending against your candidate. Take your pick. Iā€™d start with the rape of the 13 year old girl, but again if you voted for Trump, you probably donā€™t care much what happens to women. Doesnā€™t matter anyway. She got so many death threats from your ā€œpolitical peersā€ she dropped the charges anyway. But ask me again why more victims donā€™t come forward.

And speaking of smaller government and lower taxes, enjoy not getting mine. If Trump actually does what he says, you and your petty backward states and your small angry towns can pay for your own schools to not educate your children. I live in California, the largest economy in the United States and number 6 in the world. Weā€™ll be fine. Have fun affording all those children your health insurance won't pay for your birth control to prevent. Iā€™m just kidding. You wonā€™t have health insurance. Wonā€™t that just be great (again?!)

And while Iā€™m done being polite, if you voted 3rd party, un-friend me. I donā€™t care how much we enjoy each other on every other level. I donā€™t care how much you want to make your 3rd party a viable option. Fuck you. You basically told women and the LGBTQ community and people of color to take a back seat to your need to have another option. Well done. Now, weā€™re not only in the back seat, weā€™re actually being dragged behind the car. But howā€™s that third party coming? What are you doing about it today, November 10th, by the way? Are you volunteering for your third party so you can get more of their candidates into state and local elections? Looking into how to help make them viable for the mid-term elections? I look forward to who you present to save us in 2020, if thereā€™s anything left to save.

Also, while I am at it, if you are one of those people telling me this week how Bernie could have defeated Trump, un-friend me. But kudos to you for living in a world where you think being Jewish wouldnā€™t have mattered to Trump supporters. I wish I could buy property there. Tell me, what are the schools like that far up your own ass?

The truth is that for those of us on this side, there is no ā€œwhen all this is over,ā€ things are just getting started. We think yesterday was bad? We donā€™t know what bad is yet. This isnā€™t something you get over. This is something you endure. We are going to face attacks on every right we fought the last 60 years to gain. The deck is so stacked against us we may not win. The best we can hope for is gridlock. And thatā€™s just nationally. Internationally, who the fuck knows whatā€™s going to happen with this lunatic. And the scarier thought is that the only thing worse than him is the guy thatā€™s one angry tweet away from the Presidency, Mike Pence, advocate for gay conversion therapy and mandatory funerals for fetuses.

So nowā€™s the time you may want to see things from my side. Because if weā€™re all ā€œgoing to have to be friends after thisā€ imagine me having to be polite and respect your vote to take away these rights and freedoms of mine and my friends while we fight desperately to hold onto them. Because that is what you did.

And that all says nothing of what you just said about us as women. I havenā€™t gotten to that yet because I may scream when I do and if I start I may not stop. So let me just say, you told every woman that being sexually harassed does not matter. Being sexually assaulted does not matter. Working hard does not matter. You took the most qualified candidate weā€™ve had in decades ā€“ a woman - belittled her for every single mistake and misstep sheā€™s ever made while you took the most unqualified candidate weā€™ve ever had ā€“ a man ā€“ and ignored every mistake he ever made. But youā€™re not sexist. No let me tell you: Yes. You. Are. And if youā€™re a woman, Girl, you got issues. And I say that as someone who crawled out of the bitter, self-hating womb of one of these women. I know that most of these women are damaged and that I should find the compassion for them but I am not there yet because I am so sick of damaged people damaging the rest of us.

And isnā€™t this somewhat an abusive relationship at this point? If you have friends or family like this, cut them off. I'm giving you permission. They didnā€™t give two shits about your rights or happiness on Tuesday. You donā€™t have to pretend like itā€™s all cool and pass them a plate of turkey two weeks from now. Itā€™s like weā€™re all abused partners saying to each other, ā€œBut you donā€™t know what heā€™s like when heā€™s not racist.ā€ Being racist isnā€™t the same as liking Dire Straits. Itā€™s not like you just donā€™t like the same music. Being racist is always racist. And voting for Trump makes you a racist. Protect yourselves, Friends. Because those assholes always do.

Guest Pud Whacker
17 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

About the video: I find it to be more of the same. Moral superiority.Ā Condescension. Guilt by association. Not impressed.

as much as i love and appreciate matthew r, his politics have always thrown me.Ā  he loves to call people out - when donna summer died of lung cancer - he fetched a photo or video of her smoking indicating that she deserved it.Ā  that, to me, goes hand in hand with fags deserve AIDS.Ā 

gays ALWAYS asking for acceptance and NEVER giving it.Ā  always JUDGING - doing exactly what they fear.Ā  the victim becomes the victimizer.Ā 

ive said it a million and one times - to deaf ears.Ā  even the people we believe to be our 'enemy', we must accept - the evangelists, the catholics, the right wing.Ā  until that day comes, there will ALWAYS be conflict.Ā 

i heard this womans first line and she already dropped the ball.Ā  its personal for us and its PERSONAL for them.Ā  gays are BUTT FUCKING SODOMITES that go AGAINST GOD. thats how they view us.Ā  women that are aborting babies ARE MURDERERS to them.Ā  so my democrat friends here in california - BLUE CALIFORNIA :wacko: - were voting for the DEATH PENALTY and i was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!! we are so fucked up.Ā 

THEY/WE/US/YOU WILL NEVER GET IT!!!

Guest Pud Whacker
6 minutes ago, Hector said:

Bravo! Here's the transcript:

In my youth, as far too many of you remember, I saw politics as very black and white. I wanted nothing to do with you if you were Christian or Republican. ā€œDonā€™t get personalā€ people (usually Christians or Republicans) always said. What was hard for me was that it was personal. The things I was passionate about were the things that these other two factions seemed intent on taking away from me and they affected me personally. Itā€™s sort of hypocritical of someone to tell you to not take something personal when in fact what they want to do is take away one of your personal freedoms.

Over the years Iā€™ve tried harder to find common ground. Iā€™ve tried to focus on what we have in common more than what separates us. Iā€™ve tried to see what I like about people as individuals and remember that weā€™re friends and that we have to all be friends when this is all over. And Iā€™ve seen polite discussions change some perspectives. I know theyā€™ve changed mine on issues.

After Tuesday I think my younger self had it right.

I am so damn tired of trying to see it from the ā€œother side,ā€ of trying to discuss nuance, while they paint us and our candidates with the broadest of hateful brushes instead. Iā€™m tired of pretending like itā€™s somehow reasonable to teach Creationism in a public school with my tax dollars while you tell me that two same sex people who love each other getting married weakens your marriage. If you voted for Trump, I'm tired of trying to see things your way when you sit in your holier than thou churches/white power meet ups refusing to see mine. Am I lumping you in with white supremacists? No. You did that yourselves. You voted for a candidate endorsed by the KKK. For the rest of your lives you will know that you voted the same way as the KKK. Does that feel good to you? (Hereā€™s a hint: it really shouldnā€™t, especially if youā€™re Christian.)

I'm tired of pussy footing around what offends your morals while couching what offends mine. Because racism and homophobia and misogyny and xenophobia offend mine. Let me say it here: if you voted for trump I do think you're racist. I do think you're homophobic. I do think you're misogynist. Racism, homophobia and misogyny are all spectrums and youā€™re on it. You might not be " cheering while a black man gets lynched racist" but boy did you just sell them the rope and look the other way.

Donā€™t like getting painted with the broad brush of racism? Now you know what it feels like when you get told you want to rip a baby out of a motherā€™s womb at 9 months when THATā€™S NOT WHAT HAPPENS! THATā€™S NEVER WHAT HAPPENS! You want to be Christian? Look inside yourself and try to find some compassion for the women whoā€™ve been told in their third trimester their babyā€™s not going to live. Theyā€™ve had their shower. Theyā€™ve decorated the nursery. They know the sex and probably have a name picked out. But look at all that and keep screaming baby killers at them and voting against candidates who defend the biological necessity to have to do the unthinkable and I think Iā€™m cool still calling you a racist.

I tried to be polite but now I just don't give a damn because let's be honest we don't live in polite America anymore. We live in grab ā€˜em by the pussy America now. So thank you for that. Being polite was exhausting.

And donā€™t come at me with how you just didnā€™t like Hillary. This was bigger than Hillary. The whole free world knows it so donā€™t pretend like you donā€™t. This wasnā€™t your standard, ā€œI want lower taxes and smaller governmentā€ Republican. We had Germans warning us that this guy was scary and still people cried emails or Benghazi or ā€œthat voice.ā€ And the truth is thereā€™s been mountains of evidence proving that none of this was a big deal; some of the finest minds in the world have drawn you charts and graphs pointing to why no crimes were committed and you were either too dumb or too willfully ignorant to care. And if you really cared about crimes, you might care about any of the 3 pending against your candidate. Take your pick. Iā€™d start with the rape of the 13 year old girl, but again if you voted for Trump, you probably donā€™t care much what happens to women. Doesnā€™t matter anyway. She got so many death threats from your ā€œpolitical peersā€ she dropped the charges anyway. But ask me again why more victims donā€™t come forward.

And speaking of smaller government and lower taxes, enjoy not getting mine. If Trump actually does what he says, you and your petty backward states and your small angry towns can pay for your own schools to not educate your children. I live in California, the largest economy in the United States and number 6 in the world. Weā€™ll be fine. Have fun affording all those children your health insurance won't pay for your birth control to prevent. Iā€™m just kidding. You wonā€™t have health insurance. Wonā€™t that just be great (again?!)

And while Iā€™m done being polite, if you voted 3rd party, un-friend me. I donā€™t care how much we enjoy each other on every other level. I donā€™t care how much you want to make your 3rd party a viable option. Fuck you. You basically told women and the LGBTQ community and people of color to take a back seat to your need to have another option. Well done. Now, weā€™re not only in the back seat, weā€™re actually being dragged behind the car. But howā€™s that third party coming? What are you doing about it today, November 10th, by the way? Are you volunteering for your third party so you can get more of their candidates into state and local elections? Looking into how to help make them viable for the mid-term elections? I look forward to who you present to save us in 2020, if thereā€™s anything left to save.

Also, while I am at it, if you are one of those people telling me this week how Bernie could have defeated Trump, un-friend me. But kudos to you for living in a world where you think being Jewish wouldnā€™t have mattered to Trump supporters. I wish I could buy property there. Tell me, what are the schools like that far up your own ass?

The truth is that for those of us on this side, there is no ā€œwhen all this is over,ā€ things are just getting started. We think yesterday was bad? We donā€™t know what bad is yet. This isnā€™t something you get over. This is something you endure. We are going to face attacks on every right we fought the last 60 years to gain. The deck is so stacked against us we may not win. The best we can hope for is gridlock. And thatā€™s just nationally. Internationally, who the fuck knows whatā€™s going to happen with this lunatic. And the scarier thought is that the only thing worse than him is the guy thatā€™s one angry tweet away from the Presidency, Mike Pence, advocate for gay conversion therapy and mandatory funerals for fetuses.

So nowā€™s the time you may want to see things from my side. Because if weā€™re all ā€œgoing to have to be friends after thisā€ imagine me having to be polite and respect your vote to take away these rights and freedoms of mine and my friends while we fight desperately to hold onto them. Because that is what you did.

And that all says nothing of what you just said about us as women. I havenā€™t gotten to that yet because I may scream when I do and if I start I may not stop. So let me just say, you told every woman that being sexually harassed does not matter. Being sexually assaulted does not matter. Working hard does not matter. You took the most qualified candidate weā€™ve had in decades ā€“ a woman - belittled her for every single mistake and misstep sheā€™s ever made while you took the most unqualified candidate weā€™ve ever had ā€“ a man ā€“ and ignored every mistake he ever made. But youā€™re not sexist. No let me tell you: Yes. You. Are. And if youā€™re a woman, Girl, you got issues. And I say that as someone who crawled out of the bitter, self-hating womb of one of these women. I know that most of these women are damaged and that I should find the compassion for them but I am not there yet because I am so sick of damaged people damaging the rest of us.

And isnā€™t this somewhat an abusive relationship at this point? If you have friends or family like this, cut them off. I'm giving you permission. They didnā€™t give two shits about your rights or happiness on Tuesday. You donā€™t have to pretend like itā€™s all cool and pass them a plate of turkey two weeks from now. Itā€™s like weā€™re all abused partners saying to each other, ā€œBut you donā€™t know what heā€™s like when heā€™s not racist.ā€ Being racist isnā€™t the same as liking Dire Straits. Itā€™s not like you just donā€™t like the same music. Being racist is always racist. And voting for Trump makes you a racist. Protect yourselves, Friends. Because those assholes always do.

wow.Ā  you bravo this?Ā  shocking moment number 6 of the last two weeks.Ā  im absolutely dumbfounded.Ā  but, i accept you and your closed mindedness. its your right!Ā  :lol:

15 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

as much as i love and appreciate matthew r, his politics have always thrown me.Ā  he loves to call people out - when donna summer died of lung cancer - he fetched a photo or video of her smoking indicating that she deserved it.Ā  that, to me, goes hand in hand with fags deserve AIDS.Ā 

gays ALWAYS asking for acceptance and NEVER giving it.Ā  always JUDGING - doing exactly what they fear.Ā  the victim becomes the victimizer.Ā 

ive said it a million and one times - to deaf ears.Ā  even the people we believe to be our 'enemy', we must accept - the evangelists, the catholics, the right wing.Ā  until that day comes, there will ALWAYS be conflict.Ā 

i heard this womans first line and she already dropped the ball.Ā  its personal for us and its PERSONAL for them.Ā  gays are BUTT FUCKING SODOMITES that go AGAINST GOD. thats how they view us.Ā  women that are aborting babies ARE MURDERERS to them.Ā  so my democrat friends here in california - BLUE CALIFORNIA :wacko: - were voting for the DEATH PENALTY and i was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!! we are so fucked up.Ā 

THEY/WE/US/YOU WILL NEVER GET IT!!!

I totally get what you're saying and I agree with you to a certain extent.Ā We can't see each other as enemies and the only way to move forward it's to accept each other regardless of our differences even if some of them are completely incomprehensible and instigateĀ hate. I'm all up for that mentality. But how can we deal with ideas which if implemented are going to bring so much suffering to a certain group of individualsĀ ? I think it's all down to us that eventually we pick the right side.. which is love, acceptance and understandingĀ for anyone.Ā 

37 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

ive said it a million and one times - to deaf ears.Ā  even the people we believe to be our 'enemy', we must accept - the evangelists, the catholics, the right wing.Ā  until that day comes, there will ALWAYS be conflict.

You say it's bad to judge but you sound pretty judgmental to me.

And, no, there are some views that should never be accepted when they begin to influence the law. If we accept them we allow them to proliferate. Just because someone thinks climate change is a 'hoax' doesn't mean we should be tolerant of their views when it's a threat to our whole planet.

So according to you, during the civil rights movement, black people should just have accepted that there was a huge chunk of the population thatĀ wanted them to be second class citizens? Where would we be then?

I believe that there are many issues where I can compromise with conservative/right wing America, but I'm not going to accept their views that dehumanize and oppress others when they start to influence the government. Gays may hate evangelicals, but when have we ever tried to pass a law to stop them from worshipping, from marrying, from having free speech?

I'm not saying everyone who voted for Trump is racist, but trying to act like white Christians are a persecuted minority is laughable.

:lmao:Ā @ people saying gays are judgmental when 90% of their post in this thread is judgment towards the others. I can't !Ā :lmao:

Ā 

edit: oh. I forgot he's gay. I guess that's why.Ā :banghead:

1 hour ago, runa said:

:lmao:Ā @ people saying gays are judgmental when 90% of their post in this thread is judgment towards the others. I can't !Ā :lmao:

Ā 

edit: oh. I forgot he's gay. I guess that's why.Ā :banghead:

Agreeing, disagreeing, discussing, etc. does NOT = judgment.Ā 

Donald Trump Agrees to Pay $25 Million in Trump University Settlement

Donald J. Trump has reversed course and agreed to pay $25 million to settle a series of lawsuits stemming from his defunct for-profit education venture, Trump University, finally putting to rest fraud allegations by former students, which have dogged him for years and hampered his presidential campaign.

The settlement was announced by the New York attorney general on Friday, just 10 days before one of the cases, a federal class-action lawsuit in San Diego, was set to be heard by a jury. The deal, if approved, averts a potentially embarrassing and highly unusual predicament: a president-elect on trial, and possibly even taking the stand in his own defense, while scrambling to build his incoming administration.

It was a remarkable concession from a real estate mogul who derides legal settlements and has mocked fellow businessmen who agree to them.

But the allegations in the case were highly unpleasant for Mr. Trump: Students paid up to $35,000 in tuition for a programs that, according to the testimony of former Trump University employees, used high-pressure sales tactics and employed unqualified instructors.

The agreement wraps together the outstanding Trump University litigation, including two federal class-action cases in San Diego, and a separate lawsuit by Eric T. Schneiderman, the New York attorney general. The complaints alleged that students were cheated out of thousands of dollars in tuition through deceptive claims about what they would learn and high-pressure sales tactics.

ā€œI am pleased that under the terms of this settlement, every victim will receive restitution and that Donald Trump will pay up to $1 million in penalties to the State of New York for violating state education laws,ā€ Mr. Schneiderman said in a statement. ā€œThe victims of Trump University have waited years for todayā€™s result, and I am pleased that their patience ā€” and persistence ā€” will be rewarded by this $25 million settlement.ā€

The settlement marks a significant reversal from Mr. Trump, who had steadfastly rejected the allegations and vowed to fight the lawsuits, asserting that students filled out evaluations showing they were mostly happy with what they had learned in seminars. When political opponents pressed him on the claims during the campaign, Mr. Trump doubled down, saying he would eventually reopen Trump University.

ā€œItā€™s something I could have settled many times,ā€ Mr. Trump said during a February debate. ā€œI could settle it right now for very little money, but I donā€™t want to do it out of principle.ā€

He added, ā€œThe people that took the course all signed ā€” most ā€” many ā€” many signed report cards saying it was fantastic, it was wonderful, it was beautiful.ā€

But the posture of Mr. Trump and his legal team appeared to soften soon after his Nov. 8 election. At a hearing last week, Daniel Petrocelli, a lawyer for Mr. Trump, expressed interest in moving toward a settlement. Meanwhile, Mr. Trumpā€™s lawyers were seeking to delay the trial in one of the California cases until after his Jan. 20 inauguration, while also requesting that he be allowed to testify on video.

ā€œThe time and attention to prepare and testify will take him away from imperative transition work at a critical time,ā€ Mr. Petrocelli wrote in the request to the judge, Gonzalo Curiel, last week, noting the ā€œthousandsā€ of appointments that President-elect Trump needed to make in the weeks ahead.

Mr. Curiel, the federal district court judge who is hearing the two California cases was thrust into the limelight of the campaign during in May when Mr. Trump spent several minutes at a rally denouncing the judgeā€™s decisions in the case, calling him a ā€œhater,ā€ and questioning his impartiality because of his Mexican heritage.

ā€œIā€™m building the wall, Iā€™m building the wall,ā€ Mr. Trump said in an interview with The New York Times in June. ā€œI have a Mexican judge. Heā€™s of Mexican heritage. He should have recused himself, not only for that, for other things.ā€

After he faced days of criticism for his remarks on the judge, Mr. Trump released a statement saying his words had been ā€œmisconstrued as a categorical attack against people of Mexican heritage.ā€ He also asserted that he was justified in questioning the fairness of his trial, given various rulings in the case that went against him. Still, he concluded: ā€œwe will win this case!ā€

Even before he was in the throes of his presidential bid, Mr. Trump began mounting a vigorous public defense of himself and Trump University. A web site, 98perentapproval.com, touted high marks it received from students. A New York Times report in March, though, showed how some students recalled being pressured to give positive reviews.

Trump University, which operated from 2004 to 2010, included free introductory seminars across the country, focusing largely on real estate investing and learning Mr. Trumpā€™s secrets. Students then could purchase more expensive packages costing up to $35,000.

Documents made public through the litigation revealed that some former Trump University managers had given testimony about it unscrupulous and exploitative business practices. One sales executive testified that the operation was, ā€œa faƧade, a total lie.ā€ Another manager called it a ā€œfraudulent scheme.ā€

Other records showed how Mr. Trump had overstated the depth of his involvement in the programs. Despite claims that Mr. Trump had hand picked instructors, he acknowledged in testimony that he had not.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/trump-university.html

crooked-trump.jpg?w=640

Guest CzarnaWisnia

On Thursday, HiltonĀ appeared in an Australian TV interview to promote her latest fragrance ā€œGold Rush.ā€ When asked if she voted for President-electĀ Donald TrumpĀ in last weekā€™s election, the hotel heiress laughed nervously before confirming the news.

ā€œIā€™ve known him since [I was] a little girl ā€”Ā so, yes,ā€ she said.

http://variety.com/2016/biz/news/paris-hilton-reveals-she-voted-for-donald-trump-1201920775/

6 hours ago, dollhouse said:

His new security adviser, oh dear.

Pro russia and working in Putins "news" channel.

Putin is the worlds no.1 leader now. He controls USA.

Ā 

Really? I hope its true.

Putin leading the world is definitelyĀ better than Obama.

Ā 

RT is the only news/press that i TRUSTĀ 

landscape-1450461032-putin-index.jpg

:inlove:Ā