Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Guest Pud Whacker

15 minutes ago, jaron said:

It would be interestin to see if Le Pen wins next year in France, in Germany the AFD gets much votes so they are in the parliament and we got Brexits. Besides that netherlands with Wilders, Poland and Hungary...

I see some dark clouds in "democratic"  EU

Yes but let's not forget they took away power from the left elite! 

To give it to the far right elite supported by racists, bigots, homophobes, sexist and backwards! 

1 hour ago, spazz said:

How many billions obama earned from selling weapons to rebels? 

Why you are all ignoring this?

the evil muslim brotherhood were shitting their pants on the Qatari tv admitting they lost Hillary their endless support... enough said.

49 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

People would take your claims more serious if they weren't so outlandish. You should change your source of information from dubious Facebook posts coming from social bots. Seriously! As if selling weapons was so easy. Especially for private gain. You have seriously no idea how governments in the West really work. It's basically boring bureaucracy with so many people working in the administration that you hardly can't hide any shady business. You are looking for shady business? Look at weapons producers.

Exactly. He sounds like someone who comments on articles on Facebook. 

What's disgusting about these deportations of individuals with criminal records is that it can be as petty as a speeding ticket. The second they begin to show these individuals being hauled away, all hell is going to break lose. 

We haven't seen the worst of the protests, the divisiveness, the racism, the bigotry. It's only just starting. I've deleted my Facebook app from my phone and sticking to Instagram. I can't take the bullshit. 

1 hour ago, ULIZOS said:

So, privatize the U.S. education system and, without saying how, ensure that two or four-year colleges are easier to access... 

You sure know how to pick 'em, Love Spent. :lmao:

Did you attend a public high school in the US?

Guest Pud Whacker
24 minutes ago, Hector said:

:rotfl:

:lol:

listen to me, this is why I STAY SO FAR AWAY FROM POLITICS. truly political people scare me. 

Guest Pud Whacker
1 hour ago, Hector said:

He's a lowlife racist piece of shit. I thought he was for many years before he announced his candidacy for president.

listen, im a libra so i naturally play devils advocate but you know that obama has deported over 2 million people! he just didnt talk about it!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

Screen shot 2016-11-13 at 12.48.13 PM.png

More insanity w/ even more and more to come, yet is anyone fking surprised about Bannon at the minimum.  He's got the lowest of the low of the 'swamp' on his team. What else was there to see, hear or know who/ what Trump or his crew were before last Tues. This is just getting more horrific and surreal lol. In less than a week the entire country and world went back 50-100 years. Yet, the shitty MSM choose to focus on her e-mails the last 2 weeks! Just only now they're going nuclear/ ballistic lmao. Just cannot wait for the Bernie bitches who 'rebelled' against Hillary and even Trump supporters get ZERO what they were promised. Only ones getting anything from this are white supremacists and bigots on every level. 

Guest eroticerotic

this is all depressing. not because Trump won, but because everyone is so angry. Just look at that chick.  this anger has been building up for quite some time in a great deal of people. I see it everyday when I commute to work, people yelling at each other because they grazed each other, or sat next to each other, people crash into each other on purpose, 

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the internet shouldn't have been given to us so freely. i don't know why just yet, but i feel like lack of internet control and etiquette plays a big  part in why anger is on the rise. mix that with religion and poor education, which were a large cause of it prior to the internet, it's a disaster. that much emotion makes people mentally unstable. irrational. you can't think or listen.  

it's like 28 days later films; rage virus :/

3 hours ago, drunkbysix said:

Why are you so insensitive??? Jesus Christ leave people alone

Wishing that an old woman who's worked her ass off her ENTIRE life in support of human and civil rights goes to hell because she didn't retire 3 years ago is fucking insane. 

if you don't like my opinion go fuck off and block me. 

3 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

People would take your claims more serious if they weren't so outlandish. You should change your source of information from dubious Facebook posts coming from social bots. Seriously! As if selling weapons was so easy. Especially for private gain. You have seriously no idea how governments in the West really work. It's basically boring bureaucracy with so many people working in the administration that you hardly can't hide any shady business. You are looking for shady business? Look at weapons producers.

I dont take my information from facebook

I hate politics & never cared about it in until 2011 only when Obamas government interfered in the Middle East.

Obama is terrorist sympathizer & friend with all the cunty governments/regimes Turkey, Qatar & Saudi Arabia totally the opposite of what he saying to the American ppl tolerance/love/equality lies.

All this meltdown over Trump winning the elections reminds me when Mohamed Morsi ( the american puppet) became president in Egypt.

we were in panic & very disappointed after US backed revolution supposed to build a secular/democratic regime NOT a Iran 1979 style, we still suffer from an economic crisis after Mubarak ouster.

millions fled the country, the government was backwards & religious but the media/press were against him the history repeats itself in US. he remained in office for one year we removed him by a peaceful revolution.

I am liberal nationalist secularist and I dont support Trump radical ideas BUT I find it very funny when he shouted LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP during his campaign.

I want Hilary & Obama prosecuted for her crimes  I WANT JUSTICE!! they are vile.

5 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Possibly making Ben Carson secretary of education. The quality of education will increase to levels never seen before once you have someone in charge who believes in creationism.

As opposed to the 78% of Americans, who presently under a democratic regime cannot even locate their own state on a map of America. How much dumber can a society get! 

Hopefully Trump re-writes their geography lessons. Throw in church locations in Sascatchiwan, and really it is no different to their current education system anyhow. 

43 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Wishing that an old woman who's worked her ass off her ENTIRE life in support of human and civil rights goes to hell because she didn't retire 3 years ago is fucking insane. 

But it's his opinion. If you don't like it fuck off and block him but don't criticize him because you don't agree.

agaiin you motherfuckers are turning me tf away from this forum! Just fucking insane

42 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

But it's his opinion. If you don't like it fuck off and block him but don't criticize him because you don't agree.

agaiin you motherfuckers are turning me tf away from this forum! Just fucking insane

Go to Gugu's forum then. BYE. 

2 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

agaiin you morherfuckers are turning me tf away from this forum! 

33 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Go to Gugu's forum then. BYE. 

Oh Bitch! 

Cornel West: I guess I have even more animus against the Democratic Party that would trout out a neoliberal disaster, knowing that we needed a Bernie Sanders like figure who could convince the white working class and then linked him to poor people, people of colour, women, gays and lesbians, disabled and elderly and others. Even if Hillary Clinton had won I would still be deeply concerned about her militarism in the Middle East and Russia and so forth

Aren't you at all encouraged by the apparent cordiality between president-elect Trump and President Obama at their meeting today?

Cornel West: We know that the elite, no matter whether they're neoliberal, conservative and sometimes even neofascist, they have a certain common culture, they went to the Ivy League, they hang out at the same golf courses, sip tea in the same context, so in that situation both of them are masters in putting on a certain kind of mass in order to connect with each other, but most importantly I am very concerned about the planned parenthood sides and what's going to happen to my Muslim and Mexican brothers and sisters now ... and we know that Obama himself deported over a million of people so there's a certain continuity even on that issue with both of them

You have contended in the past, quite persuasively, that Barack Obama was too keen to prove himself a president for all people and that may have actually dissuaded him from taking more profound actions specifically in favour of the Afrcan-American community. Could that be part of the reason why so many black voters appear to have deserted the Democrats between 2012 and 2016?

Cornel West: No my argument was that his language was "he's for all the people" but his neoliberal administration has not been for poor and working people, that's why you have the resentment, that's why you have the right wing populace backlash supporting Trump. The recovery during the Obama administration never really filtered down to poor people or working people

Indeed  .... but it has been cyclical some suggest that whenever there is a big step forward for civil rights, the pendulum inevitably swings back a little. Having a man of colour in the WH for 8 years did create a groundswell of resentment that Donald Trump was able to exacerbate?

Cornel West: I think that's true, that's one element of it but we don't want to accent simply the racial element and downplay the class element. If we had a black man in the White House who focused on working people, no matter what colour and focused on poor people, it would pull the rug from under any possible Donald Trump

Could he have done that though with so little support in the Congress?

Cornel West: Sure, I am talking about the motivation and the effort, if he had tried to do it then he would have showed white working class men and others that "I am concerned about you, I just can't pull it off", but by not even trying to do it, they had no alternative. Most Americans are desperate my brother 

Do you think brother Bernie could have beaten Donald Trump?

Cornel West: Yes I do, very much so

10 hours ago, whyme? said:

I'm still completely distraught over this election. I'm so down, and it's affecting everything from work to social to family.

What bothers me even more than trumpf fake-winning is that the house, senate and supreme court will all be far right-wing. That old bitch Ruth Ginsburg from the supreme court will probably croak sometime soon and he'll replace her with another right winger. That will bring the court to 3 liberals and 6 conservatives.

(And yes she's a old bitch because she should have retired when obama was first elected and democrats had a majority in the senate).

Unless people get out there and vote democrat in 2 years for the senate? 

P.S. Who are you and whyme! 

10 hours ago, Kim said:

:yowza:If the lefties are insane... then GOD KNOWS what this is!

Yes, did I hear you call my name, come sit on my lap.