jasray

your most favourite madonna interview

91 posts in this topic

That interview is very intrusive toward the end... Made me uncomfortable 

Some of my other faves

One of my favorite interviews is from June 1998 with the magazine, Q. She talks about a lot of interesting subjects in that interview, and goes into quite a bit of detail about the songwriting for Ray of Light. There's another interview from 1998, which I read online, and is nowhere to be found now, but it was a transcript from a magazine called Vox, and it was all around the Ray of Light record. 

I think out of those I've read, "Details" 1994 has got to be my favourite. It's such a great insight into her heart and Psyche at that time. Funny, sad, interesting...that interview is iconic.

On 2016-11-11 at 7:59 PM, Gus said:

Classic.

I love this post!

I need to watch or rewatch all this interviews. 

I found the Vice Secret Project Revolution interview to be incredible smart with the information presented, she comes across as intelligent, informed and interesting.

But I perceive that all the questions and the answers were prepared in advance. That doesn't take away the fact that the information presented had value and relevance.

It's the interview I show other people about who Madonna is now. 

On 23 June 2017 at 10:18 PM, S.E.X. said:

I think out of those I've read, "Details" 1994 has got to be my favourite. It's such a great insight into her heart and Psyche at that time. Funny, sad, interesting...that interview is iconic.

It really shows how rattled she was over the whole Sex backlash. It's kind of incredulous that she allowed herself to be seen behaving in an incredibly vulnerable manner, her guard was really down which is very rare and out of character for her.

On 6/23/2017 at 4:18 PM, S.E.X. said:

4 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

It really shows how rattled she was over the whole Sex backlash. It's kind of incredulous that she allowed herself to be seen behaving in an incredibly vulnerable manner, her guard was really down which is very rare and out of character for her.

do you guys know where I can read it? the transcript on "allaboutmadonna" is cut short so there's only a few questions/paragraphs

Just now, Nikki said:

oh that's amazing. thank you :) 

:thumbsup:

thanks to allaboutmadonna.com