Donald Trump elected U.S. president 🚽

Camacho

1 hour ago, tumbleweedt said:

Very dangerous proposition. For all the horrible things he may be responsible for, he still is the elected government of Syria. Even if by questionable means (I don't know enough about). Did you see what happened in Iraq and Libya after Sadam and Qadafi were killed? The consequences were a big increase in human suffering and loss of human lives.

Crooked Hillary should be executed. She's worse than Syrian president. She's a criminal.

6 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Trump promised to leave Aleppo to Putin and he will.

America should not care for Aleppo. America should only care for Americans that is white, over 40yo men and their wives.

If you simply look in Google (it's not a classified information) you will know that Syria is destroyed because by pure chance it's in the way of a very long pipe to bring gas from Qatar to Europe. Nowadays gas comes from Russia. If it comes from Qatar, Russia is even more isolated. Russia and NATO countries have interests in Qatar. Ergo, both are fighting there to control Syria. 

Aleppo is simply poor people suffering because some very rich men want to get richer. If Trump decided to leave Aleppo alone, it would be a win situation, because at least Russia isn't giving arms and money to radical terrorists to destroy Syria and take profit of it.

This is official information, widely known and open to the public. Sadly, nobody uses Google to look for these things anymore. 

The shock is over for me. I've been reading people across America post comments on articles on NPR that say things like "I never knew my country was this racist" or "This is such a huge wake up call to me."

I lived racism every single day of my life. I lived homophobia every single day of my life. I saw my girlfriends get treated like second class citizens every single day of my life. I lived in constant fear of the system because I never knew when I was going to be pulled over by a police officer just because of the color of my skin. The system was never there to protect me, it was there to make sure people such as myself didn't get out of line. 

That's America. If anyone is shocked it's because you've all been living under a rock your ENTIRE lives. You live in one of the few major cities where everyone lives in a bubble of "love" and "peace" while the rest of America is a big pile of racist shit. 

3 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Crooked Hillary should be executed. She's worse than Syrian president. She's a criminal.

Oh dear, I don't know if people are being ironic in this thread or not

Oh God, i was so quiet and satisfied when i avoided the US President thread! :lol:

A russian president celebrates the victory of an american president (whom he helped get elected with hackings and propaganda) and there are people in america to celebrate that and to think that it will make "America great again". It's as if they have no idea about the world's history for the last 70 years. Ignorance won.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
8 minutes ago, karbatal said:

NATO is another big institution I don't like, and i wouldn't mind having a real good institution that is not a bully and suffocates those who dont' want to follow their path. Or do you think it's just pure chance that those who want to get to the EU have to get into the NATO first and that that is precisely the main problem with Ukraine right now and why Russia is surrounded by NATO bases surrounding the Russian frointier? 

Please, this is all coincidental.

2 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

Are you sidestepping for a third time? "help" that was not asked for?

What the hell are you talking about? US allies and members of NATO would not ask for the US help, really? What are you smoking?

24 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

All we can do now is hoping everything he said during this campaign was just for shock value to get the populist votes. 

That said i'm shitting my pants because this election galvanized the Le Pen family and their supporters here.

For educational purposes I want all the things he promised happening. People need to wake up from their idiocracy. First in line will be the miners in the rust belt waiting for mines to be re-opened. They will soon realize how they were lied to. To expect a capitalist of the worst kind to continue selling an outdated product that no one wants. Yeah, that's exactly the way it works.

2 minutes ago, manystar said:

You can for sure expect a new war.... probably WW3 no less, the complete gentrification of society and the persecution of minorities and the less wealthy, and that just to begin with.

I agree 100%. 

Its just as sure as Trump was to be elected and brexit happening.

Guest Pud Whacker
37 minutes ago, billiejean said:

Atleast we can breathe a sigh of relief that America isn't going to make an enemy out of Russia. And therefore, @Pud Whacker is one step closer to Putin. :america:

:lol:

Putin getting ready to S&S for me!!!

enhanced-buzz-23347-1374675609-31.jpg

3 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

For educational purposes I want all the things he promised happening. People need to wake up from their idiocracy. First in line will be the miners in the rust belt waiting for mines to be re-opened. They will soon realize how they were lied to. To expect a capitalist of the worst kind to continue selling an outdated product that no one wants. Yeah, that's exactly the way it works.

I love that German thinking :lol: . It's annoying but sadly it's the truth. We people don't learn until it happens to us. 

11 minutes ago, mnino said:

oPW3V1uhRL2YIYaYglj7_tumblr_nk7eysuwpJ1q

+1

Again some people either don't read or only see what their eyes want to see. Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey are the worst yet American taxpayers' money is flooding those countries, killing civilians in Yemen and through those countries ending up in IS hands. It's a sick idea of a joke really. Obama simply continued what was started by the neocons and he even got a Nobel for it. That's the fake democracy we have in the West where traditional Left and Right parties look too samey and too banks oriented (corrupt) and Trump is ALSO the result of this.

And I don't have to like Clinton simply because I see Trump for the reality TV white trash mentality that he represents.

14 minutes ago, Moka said:

What the hell are you talking about? US allies and members of NATO would not ask for the US help, really? What are you smoking?

I've been referring to the post by @Salman regarding so called "help" by the US that was not asked for. Such as Libya and Syria (Iraq being pre-2008). And that US "help" hasn't been very helpful over there, to say the least. The autocratic regimes there were awful, but the consequence of destroying them has arguably let to a big increase in human suffering and loss of human lives. I perceived your "sarcastic joke" about evil Obama/Hillary being gone soon and subsequent posts about no more US help to ALLIES, as a sidestep.

Of course the US is THE major ally for NATO countries, basically the backbone of NATO and more. @Moka

7 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Give me a single example in history where people woke up from their idiocracy just kind of randomly?

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

I love that German thinking :lol: . It's annoying but sadly it's the truth. We people don't learn until it happens to us. 

It's genetic. Really. Being born into a country that has brought so much evil over the world (no matter what actually led to WWI and WWII) you know how to be extra careful and not really trust any politician without questioning their motives. This country is called "Land der Dichter und Denker" for a reason. That also makes many people go crazy about the rise of the new right. People don't get it and find those people downright offensive. In result people really think, well, you don't wanna listen then you will need to feel.

6 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Give me a single example in history where people woke up from their idiocracy just kind of randomly?

Germany did. 

Spain, Portugal and Greece are slowly doing it (although i have a feeling that we didn't understand the lesson properly). 

I just found out that Hillary Clinton got more votes. The electoral college is a fucking joke that got us into the Bush mess and now it got us into the Trump mess.

I'm done. Fuck America. 

Just now, karbatal said:

Germany did. 

Spain, Portugal and Greece are slowly doing it (although i have a feeling that we didn't understand the lesson properly). 

Germany lost a massive war that cost millions of millions of lives and was FORCED to stop. And THEN people decided to wake up. Had they not lost they would've just kept going.

1 minute ago, ULIZOS said:

I just found out that Hillary Clinton got more votes. The electoral college is a fucking joke that got us into the Bush mess and now it got us into the Trump mess.

I'm done. Fuck America. 

I have read somewhere that the electoral map works very much in favor of Republicans by the simple fact that the number of electoral votes (supposedly based on the number of citizens living there) is not correct in many states. They have too many electoral votes in relation to the number of citizens. Once corrected it would be very hard for Republicans to get the presidency. That's why the GOP has always worked against a reform. At least that's what I read. I don't know if it's indeed true.

5 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I have read somewhere that the electoral map works very much in favor of Republicans by the simple fact that the number of electoral votes (supposedly based on the number of citizens living there) is not correct in many states. They have too many electoral votes in relation to the number of citizens. Once corrected it would be very hard for Republicans to get the presidency. That's why the GOP has always worked against a reform. At least that's what I read. I don't know if it's indeed true.

every single time states are redistricted it favors republicans because democrats are a bunch of pussies with no backbone who just love to compromise. 

41 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

It's genetic. Really. Being born into a country that has brought so much evil over the world (no matter what actually led to WWI and WWII) you know how to be extra careful and not really trust any politician without questioning their motives. This country is called "Land der Dichter und Denker" for a reason. That also makes many people go crazy about the rise of the new right. People don't get it and find those people downright offensive. In result people really think, well, you don't wanna listen then you will need to feel.

I don't know about genetics (I assume you mean that as a figure of speech), but I think that one of the legacies of World War 2 has been the rise of the "Gutmensch" that you mentioned earlier and the accompanying ideology of multiculturalism and political correctness. It's healthy to keep scrutinizing politicians and their motives. But the doctrine of political correctness makes me think of the statement attributed (erroneously I believe) to Churchill that the fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists. Needless to say, I think political correctness is dangerous, because it tends to stifle free thought and free expression. To me tolerance is NOT going out of your way not to insult someone, BUT allowing people to say things that one completely disagrees with. Pointing out the negative consequences of disregarding European border agreements to take in millions of migrants is regarded as heresy from a "Gutmensch" point of view. Suppressing debate about these issues  and bullying European neighbors - as done by German authorities - into accepting these migrants is NOT an example to follow. 

@Raider of the lost Ark

49 minutes ago, Moka said:

Yeah. Because after 45 years of Cold War, the recent annexation of Crimea, the bombing of the malaysian airplane, the coups and assassinations in eastern europe and the russian interfering in the US election, it's a sigh of relief that America will now be a friend of Russia.

Sure the world would be a better place without the USA interferences. Hitler was such a nice guy.

I'm just gonna quote the new president of the United States : "Good luck, enjoy yourself folks!" ;)

Russia is scary, it's true. What do you see happening if America and Russia develop a better relationship?

48 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Look at that Trump supporters face. There you see the satan himself.

This is an old picture from Middle Eastern demonstrations against Obama and Im not a Trump supporter.

I am happy cause I wont see this fucking Obama on TV again 

*FLUSHED* with no return 

b1467e73803b127474e0da67d7585c3f0cbbdc7f

Brexit was ALL popular vote I believe. Hillary would've won by a very slim margin but still won if it was the *popular vote. No 'electoral college' bullshit. This entire election..every thing about it is from hell. Throw the demons past of 2000 into it too. All of it just...beyond f'king belief lol. Now to go from OBAMA to..this. Just an endless horrific nightmare.

As I said if so many young liberals, women, minorities etc..are melting down now but ESP the young people with their little pro Bernie/ pissed away 3rd party 'FU vote' in the heat of the moment and are now today hysterical..well they're about to highly, highly regret it asap. Same thing happened in the UK. Almost instant buyers regret. That was just to leave the EU. This is 100x worse. This is FOR an racist tyrant who has the maturity of a 9 year old from the 1930s someone the US have never ever seen before. 

50 minutes ago, karbatal said:

If you simply look in Google (it's not a classified information) you will know that Syria is destroyed because by pure chance it's in the way of a very long pipe to bring gas from Qatar to Europe. Nowadays gas comes from Russia. If it comes from Qatar, Russia is even more isolated. Russia and NATO countries have interests in Qatar. Ergo, both are fighting there to control Syria. 

Aleppo is simply poor people suffering because some very rich men want to get richer. If Trump decided to leave Aleppo alone, it would be a win situation, because at least Russia isn't giving arms and money to radical terrorists to destroy Syria and take profit of it.

This is official information, widely known and open to the public. Sadly, nobody uses Google to look for these things anymore. 

I don't think it really matters at this point if he leaves Aleppo alone. There are billions and billions and billions of dollars of extremely powerful weapons in Syria in the hands of "peaceful" rebeles now and they're not going away any time soon. And nobody in the world is going to stop Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States from continuing to privately and publicly fund both ISIS and the rebels and everyone in between. 

I just copied and pasted this from Wikipedia: 

• Donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide, according to Hillary Clinton.[108] According to a secret December 2009 paper signed by the US secretary of state, "Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaida, the Taliban, LeT and other terrorist groups."

Yet, Clinton and Obama and Bush and everyone in the U.S. and the West has had NO problem working closely with Saudi Arabia and calling them our allies and friends. If anyone thinks Trump is somehow going to stop that :rolleyes: