Donald Trump elected U.S. president 🚽

Camacho

1 minute ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Guess what? If this is what people in those countries really think then I am very much in favor of Trump saying to keep out. Let's do that for a change. Saves the developed countries a lot of money. Get your things sorted out on your own. Don't call for help. You don't want it. Of course we will stop all development projects as well. Sooner or later there'll be bomb attacks in Hurghada, Sharm, before the Egyptian museum or in Luxor anyway. It's going to kill your economy because tourism will come to a stand still. Good luck.

Thank you. The wake up will be hard for many delusional people.

11 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Guess what? If this is what people in those countries really think then I am very much in favor of Trump saying to keep out. Let's do that for a change. Saves the developed countries a lot of money. Get your things sorted out on your own. Don't call for help. You don't want it. Of course we will stop all development projects as well. Sooner or later there'll be bomb attacks in Hurghada, Sharm, before the Egyptian museum or in Luxor anyway. It's going to kill your economy because tourism will come to a stand still. Good luck.

:clap:

What's wrong with trying to get rid of him? He is a murderer. He should be executed.

Very dangerous proposition. For all the horrible things he may be responsible for, he still is the elected government of Syria. Even if by questionable means (I don't know enough about). Did you see what happened in Iraq and Libya after Sadam and Qadafi were killed? The consequences were a big increase in human suffering and loss of human lives.

14 minutes ago, Moka said:

Don't worry now, evil Obama and Clinton are defeated. Terrorism and war will disappear and the world will live in peace.

:lmao:

Just because they supported it doesn't ,mean it will go away suddenly when they're gone.

10 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

What's wrong with trying to get rid of him? He is a murderer. He should be executed.

First of all : It's not the US business. Stop being Superman , no one asked you for it.

Second , they're not getting rid of him because he is a murderer. They're getting rid of him because he is not an US ally.

Case in point ; House Saud are murderers and tyrants as well. They are killing innocents in Yemen. And what does the US do about them? They actually support them.

1 minute ago, tumbleweedt said:

Very dangerous proposition. For all the horrible things he may be responsible for, he still is the elected government of Syria. Even if by questionable means (I don't know enough about). Did you see what happened in Iraq and Libya after Sadam and Qadafi were killed? The consequences were a big increase in human suffering and loss of human lives.

Hitler was voted democratically as well. Doesn't change the fact that he was a monster. And so is Assad. But okay, let's get out of there. I bet you and the other Gutmenschen will be the first to cry out loud why the west is not interfering with all the atrocities to be seen.

Hitler was voted democratically as well. Doesn't change the fact that he was a monster. And so is Assad. But okay, let's get out of there. I bet you and the other Gutmenschen will be the first to cry out loud why the west is not interfering with all the atrocities to be seen.

The West is not interfering with the atrocities Saudi Arabia does. Do you hear anyone calling for the US?

2 minutes ago, spazz said:

Created by Daech & US money

Assad didn't destroy his own country 

You're mad. Assad is bombing Aleppo because there are rebels there.

"... You have to clean. You have to keep cleaning this area and to push the terrorists to Turkey ... to go back to where they come from, or to kill them. "

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/13/middleeast/assad-syria-aleppo-springboard/

35 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Gutmenschen are part of the problem. I don't consider myself as one. Now what you do once you have fomented civil war from outside, is NOT HIT AND RUN, like you suggest. Maybe you can start by stopping the flow of money and weapons to nonexistent 'moderate rebels'. Lean on Qatar and Saudi Arabia to stop funding Islamic State, instead of taking their money for campaigning. Maybe actually FIGHT Islamic State. Maybe lean on Islamic dictator Erdogan to fight Islamic State instead of exterminating Kurds. And thanks for the gratuitous Hitler reference. @Raider of the lost Ark

33 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

These kind of comments are the ones that make people like spazz and many people from the middle eastern countries have these kind of opinions. Although I don't agree with his opinions on Alasad but let's be real, the US hasn't saved SHIT since 1945, actually quite the oposite. They stick their noses in the name of freedom and democracy and have destroyed real democracies for economic and geopolitical interests around the world while supporting atrocious dictatorships when convenient. These kind of comments are really arrogant and don't help at all. The US, as most countries, has a lot to be ashamed about, this self-importance is really off putting.

31 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

So are the US super friends the Saudi royal family, yet the US has great a great relationship with a country that for instance kills atheists, crucifies children for their opinions, beheads women who are raped among many other "nice" things, such as finance terrorism worldwide and spread the worst kind of Islam interpretation there is out there -Wahabbism- which has helped islamic radicalization worldwide. This has a name: HYPOCRISY. 

And when i talk about "the US" I mean the administration and the government international policies, not its citizens. We, regular people, are just pawns. 

1 minute ago, Salman said:

First of all : It's not the US business. Stop being Superman , no one asked you for it.

Second , they're not getting rid of him because he is a murderer. They're getting rid of him because he is not an US ally.

Case in point ; House Saud are murderers and tyrants as well. They are killing innocents in Yemen. And what does the US do about them? They actually support them.

Again, let's get out of there. Don't call for help you don't want it. I think there is one lesson to be learned from all those things. Some countries are just not meant to be democracies. They are centuries behind in their social progress. Leave them alone, they need to pull their asses out on their own. Makes black and white thinking much easier. Live and let live. But the moment those countries attack us in one way or another we will go after you. You had your chance. Who said the first world countries are meant to be the savior of humanity.

5 minutes ago, Moka said:

"... You have to clean. You have to keep cleaning this area and to push the terrorists to Turkey ... to go back to where they come from, or to kill them. "

Careful.  what western media call "rebels"  are in fact radical terrorists.  I am all against any bombing and Russia is being a cunt in this part of the story,  but it was the Obama administration the one that gave power and guns to DAESH to destabilise the region.  

I doubt Trump will change that though.  Presidents are puppets. 

lol at some countries not meant to be democracies. you just elected a president that you hate man. how did democracy help you?

and again , if US wants to save the world from terrorism and backward thinking why don't they start with the source of it , Saudi Arabia?

25 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Again, let's get out of there. Don't call for help you don't want it. I think there is one lesson to be learned from all those things. Some countries are just not meant to be democracies. They are centuries behind in their social progress. Leave them alone, they need to pull their asses out on their own. Makes black and white thinking much easier. Live and let live. But the moment those countries attack us in one way or another we will go after you. You had your chance. Who said the first world countries are meant to be the savior of humanity.

I invite you to read Django's posts again. Once you have fomented civil war from outside, or destroyed authoritarian governments and left countries in ruin, you don't get to hit an run and tell people not to ask for your "help". @Raider of the lost Ark

5 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

We need to stop predicting doomsday and creating all out panic. Yes, this is truly a nightmare but it's not the end of the world it's the beginning of an uncertain 4 years but we must believe there are republicans and people in Washington that will not sit idly by and watch the collapse of America. We will move on and fight just a little bit harder. 

Empires rise and fall ALL the time. It's bizarre how people in the U.S. believe the country is some untouchable, indestructible entity. 

7 minutes ago, Salman said:

lol at some countries not meant to be democracies. you just elected a president that you hate man. how did democracy help you?

and again , if US wants to save the world from terrorism and backward thinking why don't they start with the source of it , Saudi Arabia?

oil-pic.jpg

1 minute ago, Salman said:

and again , if US wants to save the world from terrorsim and backward thinking why don't they start with the source of it , Saudi Arabia?

I'm not from the U.S. I'm from Germany. You can't argue that my country has been very engaged in finding a peaceful solution for all those shitty situations around the globe. From Ukraine to Syria. Trying to moderate between all parties. Just to see that all of those efforts are getting rejected. If we start to get frustrated then that says something. I doubt any party wants to lose Germany as a negotiator. That said, I am not happy about some situations are handled by my government. Like Turkey for instance. I think my government should have ripped Erdogan a new one. As the majority of the country expected. But no.

5 minutes ago, Moka said:

That rebel basket includes ISIS, Al Qaeda, Al Nushra and all the mess that we have now in the Middle East! The world is still waiting for the Obama administration to explain who are the so called "moderate rebels" that the american allies are financing to oust the syrian government! Even if there are indeed such a thing as a "moderate rebel", in international law anyone who take up arms to topple a goverment is considered a terrorist and as far as we know the people living in Syria do not support these terrorists.

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

Careful.  what western media call "rebels"  are in fact radical terrorists.  I am all against any bombing and Russia is being a cunt in this part of the story,  but it was the Obama administration the one that gave power and guns to DAESH to destabilise the region.  

I doubt Trump will change that though.  Presidents are puppets. 

THIS!

I would actually be more afraid of some people who thanks to these results will start thinking their racism and sexism has been validated, just like happened after Brexit with all these racist attacks to immigrants. 

It is a very different situation to be a candidate and to be a president. Most of the things he said he won't be able to do them. You can sense that with his somewhat toned-down speech after he won. The real problem I think is the message of hate he spread around and how some people will act. 

1 minute ago, Nessie said:

That rebel basket includes ISIS, Al Qaeda, Al Nushra and all the mess that we have now in the Middle East! The world is still waiting for the Obama administration to explain who are the so called "moderate rebels" that the american allies are financing to oust the syrian government! Even if there are indeed such a thing as a "moderate rebel", in international law anyone who take up arms to topple a goverment is considered a terrorist and as far as we know the people living in Syria do not support these terrorists.

Remember when Clinton and Obama USED to use the words "peaceful rebels" :lmao: Then that became moderate rebels and I think they're just referred to as rebels now 

I can't with some people. There was just that black Trump supporter (I dare to say uncle Tom) on CNN and he basically said Hillary must now come crawling for the sake of uniting the nation. Yes, because that is what the losing candidate is supposed to do. And he also said that the 8% black vote for Trump was a great success. Because that's more than Romney got. Great logic.