Donald Trump elected U.S. president 🚽

Camacho

4 hours ago, Pud Whacker said:

People don't want to see or hear that. It's a blame game. 

Nobody cares. 

Sad but true in many respects. Some hard facts and analysis from a Left voter who gets it and does care ...

Following Donald Trump's victory in the US presidential election, philosopher and civil rights activist Dr Cornel West talks to James O'Brien about what this might mean for America's future

Guest Pud Whacker
13 minutes ago, Hector said:

YAAAS SLAAAAY - I LOVE SEXISM FROM LESBIANS!!!

which one would rosie want to eat?  not hard to choose!!!

Guest Pud Whacker
17 minutes ago, XXL said:

Sad but true in many respects. Some hard facts and analysis from a Left voter who gets it and does care ...

Following Donald Trump's victory in the US presidential election, philosopher and civil rights activist Dr Cornel West talks to James O'Brien about what this might mean for America's future

I LOVE CORNEL!!! :headbang:

Guest Pud Whacker
45 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Oh that's not much but I'm sure if they can't be bothered to vote they can't be bothered to pay it. Unless it comes directly out of a tax refund or something.

yeah, i find that ridiculous. 

make me do something im not in the mood to do and i just might vote opposite for the mere fact that i havent eaten.  :lol:

I'm really concerned about Rosie! :/ Shes basically dealing w/ the KGB and mafia now :#  I love and respect her set of balls and feel she prob is actually willing to (now especially) risk her life, dunno what she hopes to achieve at this point. It's not gonna matter a single bit anymore except bring her down completely. I almost have no doubt the reason all those horrific stories went 'away' about Trump that were assured to come those last few weeks were prob. killed by people w/in his thug team. 

Guest Pud Whacker
1 minute ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

I'm really concerned about Rosie! :/ Shes basically dealing w/ the KGB and mafia now :#  I love and respect her set of balls and feel she prob is actually willing to (now especially) risk her life, dunno what she hopes to achieve at this point. It's not gonna matter a single bit anymore except bring her down completely. 

i think all the detractors should be concerned.  at least a tad. 

could end up like Hillary's "friends"

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I think the learning curve for president-erect is going to be quite steep. It'll have more things to do than worry about Rosie O'Donnel.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
Just now, Sloane said:

What did Rosie do?

Get in president-erect's face for years and imply his bought wife is an air-head bimbo undeserving of her position. I'm paraphrasing.

Guest Pud Whacker
5 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Slut shaming? That's not very feminist of her.

I'M JOKING. I don't care.

Rosie gonna Rosie.

i dont. nobody does. 

until it suits their hypocritical needs. 

you know who you are.

1 minute ago, Pud Whacker said:

i dont. nobody cares. 

until it suits their hypocritical needs. 

you know who you are.

Fixed that for you :IMG_1564:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

or in the left his thought bubble reads : "This Addidas is not quite musky enough."

and in the right, it reads : "This Addidas was just right. My foot fetish is building nicely."

I think rosie is intelligent and  she should know better than use the simple tactic of putting women next to each other and mocking donald's wife for taking her clothes off. rosie isn't a conservative. she doesnt care. no one who follows her cares. it's sexist of her and she would be the first to point it out if this was donald or anyone else making a comparison like she did.

but yes I am a little concerned because he cant stand rosie and I hope if he ever somehow has the chance to stop her from doing something or getting support in her projects, that he doesnt tell some people to make it hard for rosie

Have to be willing to look past the election banter and see if Trumps language was reflective of his real values or just an anything to win approach. Hopefully he can control the more radical elements and correct the lies exploited to gain power, both sides presented an extreme view of each candidate that was mainly fictional, including demonizing Hilary. It’s a great time to evaluate your media news sources. Gotta love democracy but its not fool proof and America seems to have a lot of people who actually think Trump will do something for the poor or working class, time will tell how foolish that was but he is not a demon, just a potential dictator.

That was way out of line for Rosie, she deserves what she gets for that.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Clinton’s biggest problem was clear: She needed to win suburban white voters in the Rust Belt, and she could not. Younger voters might not realize that these areas were once Democratic strongholds, thanks to high union rates and traditional support for the party among those working in manufacturing. But years of assaults on union rights by Republicans — often barely opposed by Democratic lawmakers who have seemingly lost interest in organized labor — and severe contractions in manufacturing as an employment base have turned that strength into a weakness. Democrats must now ask themselves: Who would have been a better representative for the party in that region? The millionaire from New York with an entourage of celebrities and the backing of the Democratic money machine? Or a small-city New Deal granddad from Vermont who has spent his political life working with unions and appealing to economic justice and populism?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/11/10/hillary-clinton-lost-bernie-sanders-could-have-won/

Trump's potential cabinet picks and White House staff are fucking terrifying. A climate change denier for head of the EPA? If you all thought Dubya was bad, wow...this will be the closest we've gotten to Nazi Germany with demagogues running rampant with the levers of power.

7 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

People should be marching in the streets protesting against the abstentees.

So you could have people protesting against Trump

People protesting against Hilary and

People protesting the absentees

Just need protests agains Jill and you will have 100% voter turn out.

They should scrap american elections all together and just declare the candidate with the biggest amount of protestors as the winner. 

Guest Pud Whacker
27 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Putin got trump elected not the American people

he will not get through his first term

he will get impeached or step down 

What are you waffling on about?!

Blaming Russia for the ignorant numb state in which most of the US population lies takes the cake. Asking how and why middle classes were crushed on purpose during the past 8 years or asking a few questions in regards to terrorism and who is benefitting from it the most is unpopular. Yet again more tenets of Mr Bzresinzky's doctrine. Obama was the mask of hope and change under which the same neocon policies of the Bush years on both domestic and international fronts were in fact being implemented.

It's always somebody else's fault but then there's no problem in invading, manipulating and destroying from within other sovreign nations under the false guise of "protecting the American people". How about holding your government accountable along every single step of the way?