Donald Trump elected U.S. president 🚽

Camacho

35 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Why redicule my post when in all probability something is bound to happen in terms of gay rights if you're looking at Trumps cabinet. Let's not forget how the moral right wing majority has always been against gay rights. Do you think those people will carry on making things easier for gay people? 

And why would Trump who wasn't even elected as a president have so many close relations with Putin? What could he possibly do with him that the entire US house of representives couldn't do? 

Im sorry but I have all the rights to be suspicious... please, don't redicule people just because you think they are a little OTT. Remember electing Trump as president is OTT too.

Yes, you have the right to be suspicious. The whole world has no clue what this guy is going to do.

However, I thought your histrionics were more than a little OTT and I thought a bit of sarcasm would go along with it. My sense of humor just couldn't let it pass. But I'm not here to offend anyone. I did find snippets of your post to be ridiculous. Does that make you ridiculous in my eyes? No. People are more than their opinion on a certain subject. 

Don't take it personal. I honestly hope you can calm down. Things may get worse for a while but America in not doomed. 

200_s.gif

84201-When-life-gives-you-lemonade-m-R5b

1 hour ago, Pud Whacker said:

He was so mean and racist, 

Uncalled for! No personal insults!

1 hour ago, runa said:

OMG at people talking about @Skin in his back. :wacko:

I swear, this place, sometimes. 

But let's tag him just incase he misses it anyway, right?

56 minutes ago, spazz said:

victoria-silvstedt-00-435.jpg

Who is gonna perform at the inauguration? Beyonce or Taylor swift? 🐍 🐝 

I doubt the inauguration will be anything fun.. probably it will be so over the top with police and agents and even soldiers for security reasons. Anti Trump demonstrations will be in place and Trump will put up with it for a little while but wait till majority of peeps will start worrying about their everyday problems again and forget about Trump being president and the few protesters left will be made an example of what not to do or say against the president of the USA. Mind you Mr Trump will always keep his hands clean.. it will be his minions to do his dirty jobs. 

Guest Pud Whacker

These filthy double standards are the reason we're in this mess in 2016. I've told gays for two decades that if we're begging for acceptance, we have to give it. Even to people we abhor. None of them listened. They thought Will and Grace saved them  

THAT IS TRUTH. 

Skin hasn't logged in since Halloween before the election even took place. If you want to talk to Skin then message him here (which gets emailed to him) or on social media. This thread is about Donald Trump.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
7 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

And  to think some peeps here think it's funny or still go on about Hillary... Wake up, peeps. This is not about Hillary or the Democratic Party. As it happened with Brexit this is about the state of a nation which is becoming alarmingly full of hate and ignorance! I beg each one of you to be vocal about it! To go out there and express themselves and fight for equality and rights for everybody not just for the rich white straight male population!

It is about that also, but the number of votes for the Rep. party has been stable for the last few elections, while the number of votes for the Dem. party has gone down significantly. All the data before Clinton was chosen to run showed how she was the worst of the candidates and would fail to win against any of the Rep. party's candidates, yet they still chose her instead of Sanders, who was much more popular according to the data.

23 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Im sorry but Bernie would have lost even the popular vote which Hillary won.

And this is based on what? Information that you pulled out of your ass? Most polls showed that he polled MUCH higher than Hillary against basically everyone on the Republican side. 

But of course, you say he would've done worse so that's all there's to it. 

This is what we get for turning on the TV and thinking that opinion talk shows = news. 

3 hours ago, erotica blu said:

My anger is directed solely at those who refused Hillary as a candidate and didn't vote for her. You're responsible for this. To those foreigners who're glad she wasn't elected know that you're even more fucked than we are.

I'm sorry but this is exactly the type of thinking that got Trump there in the first place. And that is the total inability to look inward and investigate the reasons why Clinton lost not to mention acknowledging them. A lot of Americans whether they are Left or Right leaning need to unplug themselves from the superficial reality show edulcorated parallel universe they live in and start realising they are constantly being Fed a distorted simplistic version of reality and in particular of what goes on BEYOND US borders. Your currency is based on a blood thirsty exploitative system which is aided in its sinister goals and techniques of selective, calculated "democracy exportation" by an even more sinister and complacent global banking cartel.

Hillary Clinton was representative of that crazy system. People saw through that regardless of all the idiotic, offensive, crazy statements of Donald Trump. She was, CLEARLY now, the wrong candidate to begin with. The first woman president card is not a sufficient winning tool.

America needs to get over its superiority complex that's doing its own people in and start opening their eyes to How they 're willingly getting enslaved to feed a system that uses constant militarisation as a modus operandi to sustain itself. The very system that is slaughtering milllions of civilians all over the world purely based on lies but you don't hear outrage over that.

Not liking Clinton from the start doesn't mean condoning Trump, his views or his slurs. If people think like that it means they live in a monodimensional fantasy world of their own creation.

Guest Pud Whacker
5 minutes ago, XXL said:

I'm sorry but this is exactly the type of thinking that got Trump there in the first place. And that is the total inability to look inward and investigate the reasons why Clinton lost not to mention acknowledging them. A lot of Americans whether they are Left or Right leaning need to unplug themselves from the superficial reality show edulcorated parallel universe they live in and start realising they are constantly being Fed a distorted simplistic version of reality and in particular of what goes on BEYOND US borders. Your currency is based on a blood thirsty exploitative system which is aided in its sinister goals and techniques of selective, calculated "democracy exportation" by an even more sinister and complacent global banking cartel.

Hillary Clinton was representative of that crazy system. People saw through that regardless of all the idiotic, offensive, crazy statements of Donald Trump. She was, CLEARLY now, the wrong candidate to begin with. The first woman president card is not a sufficient winning tool.

America needs to get over its superiority complex that's doing its own people in and start opening their eyes to How they 're willingly getting enslaved to feed a system that uses constant militarisation as a modus operandi to sustain itself. The very system that is slaughtering milllions of civilians all over the world purely based on lies but you don't hear outrage over that.

Not liking Clinton from the start doesn't mean condoning Trump, his views or his slurs. If people think like that it means they live in a monodimensional fantasy world of their own creation.

People don't want to see or hear that. It's a blame game. 

Nobody cares. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
32 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

Did any of you watch this? 

thanks for posting, very nice summary. Too bad the general media can't take the time to do it when it matters most, or simply they don't know the facts or care about history.

Dunno have a feeling something is brewing to prevent this from happening lol. Read 2 million people signed a petition to ignore the electoral college or something. Just seems to be getting worse/worse and more surreal. The backlash is insane and just escalating. How is this guy and his team going to be able to govern? Almost feels like there's another 60+ days of this fking election now to see if he even gets inaugurated lol. Forget about what he said/did, the guy is absolutely dear in the headlights and has NO clue what he's doing. Christie now out from his 'transition team' lol! And Bannon in as Chief Of Staff :# lmao  Telling you he does NOT want this. Think he was whiplashed by winning. Simply wanted to win but not the gig. 

17 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

.....Almost feels like there's another 60+ days of this fking election now to see if he even gets inaugurated lol.....

Oh he's getting inaugerated, my dear, don't you worry about that.