Donald Trump elected U.S. president 🚽

Camacho

10 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

You were just equating what I said with sending Jews to the gas chamber..... What exactly did I say that was offensive? I do not accept this. I demand an apology. 

I think he misread "de-Islamization and halting the dilution of national sovereignty" as you supporting this stance.

1 hour ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Spazz isn't American. He is a gay Christian living in Egypt. Yet he is posting this highly offensive stuff. Go figure.

Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State helped topple Egypt's autonomous, sovereign government, then she helped put in the Muslim fucking Brotherhood, and the damn military had to orchestrate a coup to get those people from being in power. 

You guys THINK that Putin himself had Hillary's and the DNC's emails hacked so he could personally manipulate the elections and you guys make fun of him, ridicule him, loathe him, etc.

Somehow that's okay, but Spazz being pissed the fuck off with the U.S.'s unethical meddling in his autonomous country's affairs, under Obama and Clinton, is somehow offensive and wrong. 

6 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

If reading about the law is too hard for you, go watch Law & Order or The Good Wife or any other show that deals with law. You may learn something. I repeat myself once more, just because someone is or was under investigation does not automatically mean you did something illegal, something that later can be punished by law through verdict. What you and team Trump did is to spin the mere fact that those investigations exist in a way to make it appear as if it was proven that Clinton did something illegal, when in fact such proof does not exist and in result makes an indictment and later verdict impossible. The key word here is proof or evidence. And if you run around and continue to tell people Clinton did something illegal although you are not even in the position to make that claim you are opening yourself to a defamation lawsuit.

"if you run around and continue to tell people Clinton did something illegal" 

QUOTE ME. The only one opening themselves to a defamation lawsuit is you, with your gas chambers remarks. Despicable.

10 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

tumbleweedt must have me on ignore.

trmp supporters on this site? HOW? It goes against everything our idol stands for. 

The majority here are having a post-mortem as to how this state of affairs came about. Examining the Clinton campaign doesn't equate with supporting Trump. 

10 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

You were just equating what I said with sending Jews to the gas chamber..... What exactly did I say that was offensive? I do not accept this. I demand an apology. 

An apology? What for?

You need to be a little bit more careful with your use of words. Some words trigger certain reactions, especially when those words are only used in certain circles. De-Islamization? Mind the beginnings is all I say. Google 11th of November 1938.

25 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

trmp supporters on this site? HOW? It goes against everything our idol stands for. 

They were a minority before the election (maybe one or two), now they seem to have invaded the website. Madonna is called "embarrassing" and "pathetic" for expressing herself on the Trump election and no one seems to care. That's not the MadonnaNation I knew and that's very sad.

4 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

Going to bed now. If no action is undertaken on the gas chamber accusation, I will take that as a sign to delete my account.

8 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State helped topple Egypt's autonomous, sovereign government, then she helped put in the Muslim fucking Brotherhood, and the damn military had to orchestrate a coup to get those people from being in power. 

You guys THINK that Putin himself had Hillary's and the DNC's emails hacked so he could personally manipulate the elections and you guys make fun of him, ridicule him, loathe him, etc.

Somehow that's okay, but Spazz being pissed the fuck off with the U.S.'s unethical meddling in his autonomous country's affairs, under Obama and Clinton, is somehow offensive and wrong. 

Please go back and have a look at the picture he posted which my post is the reply to and tell me that's not offensive. This has nothing to do with the political situation in Egypt. In addition to that, he said pretty undemocratic things on here. Considering that he, being gay and christian in a muslim country and therefore basically a double minority, something that certainly comes with discrimination makes me wonder why he seems to reject basic civil rights. Such as demonstrating on streets and voicing your discontent with Trump and what he stands for.

Just now, Moka said:

They were a minority before the election (maybe one or two), now they seem to have invaded the website. Madonna is called "embarrassing" and "pathetic" for expressing herself on the Trump issue and no one seems to care. That's not the MadonnaNation I knew and that's very sad.

Pud has been doing that wind-up merchant stuff in the election threads for weeks now. To suddenly cry foul is a little disingenuous. 

3 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Please go back and have a look at the picture he posted which my post is the reply to and tell me that's not offensive. This has nothing to do with the political situation in Egypt. In addition to that, he said pretty undemocratic things on here. Considering that he, being gay and christian in a muslim country and therefore basically a double minority, something that certainly comes with discrimination makes me wonder why he seems to reject basic civil rights. Such as demonstrating on streets and voicing your discontent with Trump and what he stands for.

People here post pictures of Trump fucking Putin. 

Welcome to the disgusting world that politics has become. If you don't like it then I recommend you become one of those people who are completely detached from reality and read up on Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton. 

7 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

Going to bed now. If no action is undertaken on the gas chamber accusation, I will take that as a sign to delete my account.

@Raider of the lost Ark Did you make that gas chamber comment on the basis of taking "de-islamization" out of the context in which it was intended? If so, will you take it back?

22 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Thank you Raúlito!

@WeboGirl i will empty my inbox!!!  😊

Just now, Kim said:

Pud has been doing that wind-up merchant stuff in the election threads for weeks now. To suddenly cry foul is a little disingenuous. 

That's not just him, some others appeared out of nowhere in the Madonna thread and said the same things.

2 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I agree 100%.

Spazz mocked children who committed suicide and now he's posting pictures to mock Michelle Obama compared to Melania Trump. That's not really something we're used to see on this website and nothing can excuse that behavior.

2 minutes ago, Moka said:

That's not just him, some others appeared out of nowhere in the Madonna thread and said the same things.

I agree 100%.

Spazz mocked children who committed suicide and now he's posting pictures to mock Michelle Obama compared to Melania Trump. That's not really something we're used to see on this website and nothing can excuse that behavior.

oh my dear lord you guys have got to be kidding me. People ripped Melania to shreds here. 

You people, I swear :lmao:

9 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Hilary and her government are hypocrites and support the people who kill us and persecute gays in Middle East ,throw them off buildings & rape underage girls in syria. 

America needs way, way, way thicker skin. You guys go around killing people all over the world and then threaten to leave threads if someone shares an opinion you deem to be offensive. 

In Egyptian culture suicide is one of the worst possible things a human can do. Do I agree with that? No. I think that's fucking retarded. But am I going to act like the world is coming to and end because Spazz was outraged when he read that people committed suicide because Trump won? No. I'm not a pussy. 

2 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

America needs way, way, way thicker skin. You guys go around killing people all over the world and then threaten to leave threads if someone shares an opinion you deem to be offensive. 

In Egyptian culture suicide is one of the worst possible things a human can do. Do I agree with that? No. I think that's fucking retarded. But am I going to act like the world is coming to and end because Spazz was outraged when he read that people committed suicide because Trump won? No. I'm not a pussy. 

You'd be the prettiest pussy if you actually were one.

2 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

You're making excuses for ignorant insensitive comments? 

THIS. FORUM.

5 minutes ago, Moka said:

I agree 100%.

I didnt mock children who committed suicide & yes I am happy Obama & his wife quit the white house nothing racist with that.

4 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Exactly! And I dont like seeing Madonna having a meltdown over Hilary's lost on her social media.

Just now, ULIZOS said:

oh my dear lord you guys have got to be kidding me. People ripped Melania to shreds here. 

I don't remember people mocking her face or her body on this forum. But I do remember people criticizing her copycat speeches, her luxurious lifestyle (compared to the "hard working" rhetoric of her husband) and the hypocrisy of her husband toward illegal immigrants (while she was working illegally in the US when she came for the first time). I hope you can see a difference between this and mocking her face...

1 minute ago, spazz said:

Hilary and her government are hypocrites and support the people who kill us and persecute gays in Middle East ,throw them off buildings & rape underage girls in syria. 

Don't worry : the witch is dead now. No more wars and persecutions in Middle East, right?

This whole thing in a very cruel way turned out to be the ultimate karma in the worst way for everything this woman represents. Entitled, cocky, thinking she 'got it' weeks before she did, hollow, disconnected antiquated message and campaign, *loses the popular vote with a hugely popular president currently in office with basically the same votes as Gore and Kerry! lol Even during her concession speech, only seemed sad  and shocked that SHE lost versus feeling the pain and fear (in this case) for 60-70% the country. She's a total built from a kit candidate from the '70s-'90s and still has NO clue why she lost! Lol