Donald Trump elected U.S. president 🚽

Camacho

2 minutes ago, Sloane said:

So what. The first lady is supposed to look fabulous and that takes money. We're not barbarians :lmao:

Yeah, she really looks like the First Lady of the "we the people" "hard working" "anti-establishment" movement :chuckle:

3 hours ago, spazz said:

Fucking disgusting!

Hilary was the biggest whore of Saudi Arabia.

Her saudis and her terrorists friends are going nuts cause she fall down on her wrinkled ass :rotfl: 

you dont have to PM me this should be public and exposed.

I've been trying to PM you for days.  (Not about Trump). 

Clear your box, baby!

6 minutes ago, Kim said:

Well the only "it" I'm referring to is this (not so) sudden rise in right-wing rhetoric that's managing to establish a foothold in what was once liberal or left wing heartlands. Do people really know that they're being hoodwinked by the very establishment they think they're rallying against as they vote for a "non politician" like Trump in the US or to "take the country back" in the UK? I imagine some do and some don't. In five years time when these people are scratching their heads, will they think back... that there might have been another option? I don't know. I know that some people at least see it for what it is and some don't. This thread itself being a microcosm of that.

Talking about Europe, personally, I don't see other options than those two (BAU versus "populists"). Miracles won't happen, but  "populist" agenda items may get more serious policy attention and resources, such as de-Islamization and halting the dilution of national sovereignty.

5 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

She'll be good for the economy..... :old:

That's what I like about you, tumbleweedt, always looking for the positive :)

1 minute ago, Moka said:

Yeah, she really looks like the First Lady of the "we the people" "hard working" "anti-establishment" movement :chuckle:

Nobody ever said this wasn't a complicated situation lol

12 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

Most of these subjects are legitimate issues worthy of investigation. You may not like the intensity and spin (I don't either) of the scrutiny and attacks, but ignoring the existence of HRC's actions on which they are focused and HRC root issues of deceit, fraud, pay for play, is simply not credible. Just as cartoonish as the Trump camp spin that you decry. By the way, both sides fought dirty.

The Clinton scandals go back decades, to Arkansas and beyond. In the end even your analysis leads back to the same conclusion: the Democratic Party machine rolled out the red carpet for THE WRONG CANDIDATE.

One can only hope you never get into legal problems. Your lack of knowledge how the justice system works and the basic principles it follows is shocking. There is one simple principle in the legal system: "Innocent until proven guilty". You and team Trump have turned that around to the McCarthy principle "Guilty by suspicion". Until today not one single allegation has been proven. Yet you run around and pretend they were. You are basically telling lies and expect people to accept them as facts. I am not surprised a all, that "guilty by suspicion" is used by team Trump. People should make themselves acquainted with the name Roy Cohn. You will see how much many things said and done by Trump make perfect sense all of a sudden. He obviously was a very good student.

11 minutes ago, Sloane said:

So what. The first lady is supposed to look fabulous and that takes money. We're not barbarians :lmao:

Luckily Bill Clinton did not become the first lady. I could see him posting selfies of himself in his Abercombe and Finch knitted wool jumper tied around his shoulders, whilst downing his vegan cauliflower croquettes. And photos of Chelsea with her college degree, paid for scholarship by the house of Saudi Arabia. I would love a selfie of Hilary, when the election results were coming in, now that would be a keeper. 

Clintons, what a mess. 

3 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Luckily Bill Clinton did not become the first lady. I could see him posting selfies of himself in his Abercombe and Finch knitted wool jumper tied around his shoulders, whilst downing his vegan cauliflower croquettes. And photos of Chelsea with her college degree, paid for scholarship by the house of Saudi Arabia. I would love a selfie of Hilary, when the election results were coming in, now that would be a keeper. 

Clintons, what a mess. 

Do kinda regret we're not gonna see a man as first lady. My favorite title bandied about was First Laddie. Clever.

12 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

One can only hope you never get into legal problems. Your lack of knowledge how the justice system works and the basic principles it follows is shocking. There is one simple principle in the legal system: "Innocent until proven guilty". You and team Trump have turned that around to the McCarthy principle "Guilty by suspicion". Until today not one single allegation has been proven. Yet you run around and pretend they were. You are basically telling lies and expect people to accept them as facts. I am not surprised a all, that "guilty by suspicion" is used by team Trump. People should make themselves acquainted with the name Roy Cohn. You will see how much many things said and done by Trump make perfect sense all of a sudden. He obviously was a very good student.

THE MCCARTHYISM IS PRACTICED BY YOU. You twist words. I said worthy of investigation. You better take back those words. 

14 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

Talking about Europe, personally, I don't see other options than those two (BAU versus "populists"). Miracles won't happen, but  "populist" agenda items may get more serious policy attention and resources, such as de-Islamization and halting the dilution of national sovereignty.

And when you are done with the de-Islamization you send the jews, gays, communists and disabled in the gas chambers? The success of Trump truly brings the worst out people. And this in a Madonna Forum. Unbelievable.

I just don't understand how people don't see how TERRIBLE this is for minorities. I predicted that white people will feel like they can say and do ANYTHING to minorities and get away with it because of the rhetoric trump used leading up to THIS moment! How could ANYONE be comfortable with this? Insane.

2 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Do kinda regret we're not gonna see a man as first lady. My favorite title bandied about was First Laddie. Clever.

Clever title :) but Nah, if were gonna have a first lady man, at least make him hot, not someone who looks like a wilted vegan lettuce leaf. Hopefully Chris Pratt's wife becomes president of USA, but she just don't go wearing those Fella Hamilton 2 piece pant suit's. 

13 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

And when you are done with the de-Islamization you send the jews, gays, communists and disabled in the gas chambers? The success of Trump truly brings the worst out people. And this in a Madonna Forum. Unbelievable.

Time for your medication. Other than that, Trump seems to bring out the worst in YOU. Breathe and re-read what you just wrote. And APOLOGIZE. @Raider of the lost Ark

We must stand firmly believing that the good of this country will overpower the bad. I'm going to believe that and hope for the best.  I will protest and be active to fight for human rights. We can sit and complain but this is not the time to simply complain but to be proactive if we want to see change.

Just now, FreeMySoul said:

We must stand firmly believing that the good of this country will overpower the bad. I'm going to believe that and hope for the best.  I will protest and be active to fight for human rights. We can sit and complain but this is not the time to simply complain but to be proactive if we want to see change.

I agree! Hopefully there's not just a lot of loud talking with no action. Most importantly, I hope that the horrible plans for hispanics and muslims are NOT put into action and if they are even THOUGHT of being put into action by this horrible president of ours, we're loud enough that it's put to a stop before it even begins

3 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

THE MCCARTHYISM IS PRACTICED BY YOU. You twist words. I said worthy of investigation. You better take back those words. 

Exactly what I was expecting. Being called out, you go on attack. Again, Roy Cohn. And again, go learn about basic principles of justice/law. There have been tons of investigations. They could never come up with something. And "worthy of an investigation"?  I'm afraid that just because someone alleges something you cannot start an investigation. They are laws that need to be followed. To start in investigation a beginning suspicion is needed that later holds up in court when a search warrant is needed for instance. You cannot investigate someone and hope you'll find something. Those action would interfere with so many laws that no court or judge would accept.

I stand by my words. I don't take anything back.

4 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Exactly what I was expecting. Being called out, you go on attack. Again, Roy Cohn. And again, go learn about basic principles of justice/law. There have been tons of investigations. They could never come up with something. And "worthy of an investigation"?  I'm afraid that just because someone alleges something you cannot start an investigation. They are laws that need to be followed. To start in investigation a beginning suspicion is needed that later holds up in court when a search warrant is needed for instance. You cannot investigate someone and hope you'll find something. Those action would interfere with so many laws that no court or judge would accept.

I stand by my words. I don't take anything back.

Apparently the FBI thought both the emails and the Clinton Foundation worthy of investigation. DOES RESTATING THAT FACT MAKE ME MCCARTHY? I ask you once more to reconsider your words.

8 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

Time for your medication. Other than that, Trump seems to bring out the worst in YOU. Breathe and re-read what you just wrote. And apologize.

How funny you are. I am supposed to be the one to apologize. I am not the one posting highly offensive stuff on this site.

1 minute ago, tumbleweedt said:

Apparently the FBI thought both the emails and the Clinton Foundation worthy of investigation. DOES RESTATING THAT FACT MAKE ME MCCARTHY?

They also thought the MANY WOMEN ACCUSING DONALD TRUMP OF SEXUAL ASSAULT WAS WORTHY OF INVESTIGATION.

lets not forget about the molestation of an underage girl.

but THOSE DAMN EMAILS! lol insane!

3 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

How funny you are. I am supposed to be the one to apologize. I am not the one posting highly offensive stuff on this site.

You were just equating what I said with sending Jews to the gas chamber..... What exactly did I say that was offensive? I do not accept this. I demand an apology. 

2 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

Apparently the FBI thought both the emails and the Clinton Foundation worthy of investigation. DOES RESTATING THAT FACT MAKE ME MCCARTHY? I ask you once more to reconsider your words.

If reading about the law is too hard for you, go watch Law & Order or The Good Wife or any other show that deals with law. You may learn something. I repeat myself once more, just because someone is or was under investigation does not automatically mean you did something illegal, something that later can be punished by law through verdict. What you and team Trump did is to spin the mere fact that those investigations exist in a way to make it appear as if it was proven that Clinton did something illegal, when in fact such proof does not exist and in result makes an indictment and later verdict impossible. The key word here is proof or evidence. And if you run around and continue to tell people Clinton did something illegal although you are not even in the position to make that claim you are opening yourself to a defamation lawsuit.