Donald Trump elected U.S. president 🚽

Camacho

12 minutes ago, runa said:

@tumbleweedt, you don't have to tag if you quote. The member will be notified either way. 

OK, thank you, sorry about that. I also want to apologize for discussing several topics peripheral to the main topic of the thread. I can understand if that would irritate people (although, so far, nobody has said anything about it). I just get a bit dismayed by what I consider 'cartoonish/crude' representations and statements in posts decrying Trump for the same.

PS And I do not have many hopes/expectations regarding the blessings of Trump for (international) politics.

I'm heartbroken over what's happened today. truly devastated . I worry for the people of America, especially all the immigrants, Muslims, people of colour and everything and everyone that Trump has an issue with. this won't just affect America but the entire world and that thought scares me most. I worry for my kids. 

1 hour ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Even people I know who supported her said/felt  the same thing. There was NO connection. It was a by the book, 'technically speaking' good debate performance but nothing else there. In the 1980s, 90s or whatever prob. would've cut it but shes simply/ultimately a robot. You HAVE to appeal to people on some emotional level.

Even her concession speech now was fine and possibly one of her best but, again, was nothing that really seemed beyond her only being upset for herself vs the American people :/  I kind of felt bad but more that he won then her losing to be honest. If I really connected to her I'd be in tears right now. I still kind of am but again only cause he won. I just want her and any Clinton, Bush etc..to go away for good now! 

Precisely the point!

Does it mean I appreciate Trump's demeanor? No of course but he did speak of a couple of foreign policy issues that most Democrats were all cheering on Bernie for bringing up. See chapter NATO, Kissinger and the blatant lie/ misconduct/prepotence of American Foreign Policy since the end of WWII.

robin_cook_alqaeda_osama_cia_assets.jpg

Farage meeting with Trump on Saturday. 

he had warned "prepare for more political shock". I don't what is more shocking than what's already happened; brexit, trump etc

39 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Instead of everyone regrouping, learning from this mess of an election, Democrats demanding that their party change how they choose a candidate so that, you know, it's ACTUALLY DEMOCRATIC, people finally demanding that the electoral college be abolished. No. 

Everyone will cry doomsday, everyone will say "waaaa I'm moving to Canada," everyone will say "WAAA California should secede" and in the end none of that is going to happen and everything will be business as usual and in 4 years the same exact shit is going to happen and the country is only going to slide deeper and deeper into this massive mess it's created (crippling debt, 4 active wars, countless proxy wars, etc., etc.).

If it was only that simple. He may appoint up to 3 or 4 Supreme Court Justices. THAT is what this all about. There's one vacancy, Thomas and Kennedy may retire and Ginsberg is thisclose to toppling over. If the Senate at least pulled for the Dems there was some hope but GOP is ruling everything w/ Trump at the head. US is fucked in endless horrible ways. 

Oh and totally agree that the Dems must 86 the electoral college, super delegates or whatever at the very least and people/hacks like Wasserman Shultz. With her the head of the DMC is what began their bloodbath. 

Guest Pud Whacker
1 hour ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

California talking about wanting to secede :lmao:

Fuck this is exactly what happened with Obama but flipped the other way.

It's always like this. Big fucking babies. And now we have to hear fucking celebrities moan and groan for the next few weeks from their mansions behind their gated communities  

MOVE ON PEOPLE. LIFE GOES ON! THE SUN IS OUT! GO RUN OR RIDE A BIKE!!! 

Guest Pud Whacker
35 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Instead of everyone regrouping, learning from this mess of an election, Democrats demanding that their party change how they choose a candidate so that, you know, it's ACTUALLY DEMOCRATIC, people finally demanding that the electoral college be abolished. No. 

Everyone will cry doomsday, everyone will say "waaaa I'm moving to Canada," everyone will say "WAAA California should secede" and in the end none of that is going to happen and everything will be business as usual and in 4 years the same exact shit is going to happen and the country is only going to slide deeper and deeper into this massive mess it's created (crippling debt, 4 active wars, countless proxy wars, etc., etc.).

:headbang:

32 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

You failed to address the part where Germany BREACHES European agreements and doesn't ask but threatens other EU members to take in untold numbers of migrants. Also you forgot to address the part where Berlin dictates the Eurozone and it's economic performance has benefited hugely from its membership and uneven competition with weaker EU member economies. I love Germany as a country. Your fairy tales of Germany as a moral example ON THESE ISSUES, not so much.

Please elaborate where Germany breaches EU agreements. And spare me this shit about dictating the economic performance and how much Germany has benefited from the EU. I'm sick and tired of this. Are we supposed to excuse ourselves for the fact that we are an economic powerhouse. And have always been. It is not our fault that certain economies are not competitive. They should have never applied for a Eurozone membership in the first place or even cheated their way in. But I guess cheap credits were much more interesting than keeping your own currency to devalue and keep your products competitive. And yes, keep attacking Germany. We really like to be fucked once all those credits fail that we have guaranteed for. Even we cannot afford a few hundred billion Euros. And what about the normal German citizen? All of our retirement plans fall apart at the moment thanks to the zero interest policy of the ECB and the corrupt Draghi. And we can't even change to real estate because houses and appartments have become unaffordable for normal people because of a huge increase in prices. Thanks to all the Russians as well as the poor people from Southern Europe buying up all the real estate with money from dubious sources and from all the taxes they have evaded. I have shown a lot of sympathy over the years and have certainly not agreed with everything the German government has done but when people continue attacking Germany when German taxpayers might pay for all this mess at some point although they did not do anything wrong then I'm pissed off.

Sorry but Germany has accepted over 1 mill refugees and has taken the greatest responsibility in that crisis. Its normal it would want solidarity and it should get it. But Germans should remember those ppl were invited by Angela Merkel. EU should really work on building strong borders. That can't go on.

2 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Like I said in the other thread, all we can do now is look out for each other and make smarter decisions in the future. I'm trying to stay optimistic for 2020.

Nobody is going to do that. You'll have the same imbeciles who were shoving Clinton down our throats since 2009 with their SLAY MAMA do the same and call the rest of us "dreamers" and "unrealistic" and blah fucking blah.

34 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Please elaborate where Germany breaches EU agreements. And spare me this shit about dictating the economic performance and how much Germany has benefited from the EU. I'm sick and tired of this. Are we supposed to excuse ourselves for the fact that we are an economic powerhouse. And have always been. It is not our fault that certain economies are not competitive. They should have never applied for a Eurozone membership in the first place or even cheated their way in. But I guess cheap credits were much more interesting than keeping your own currency to devalue and keep your products competitive. And yes, keep attacking Germany. We really like to be fucked once all those credits fail that we have guaranteed for. Even we cannot afford a few hundred billion Euros. And what about the normal German citizen? All of our retirement plans fall apart at the moment thanks to the zero interest policy of the ECB and the corrupt Draghi. And we can't even change to real estate because houses and appartments have become unaffordable for normal people because of a huge increase in prices. Thanks to all the Russians as well as the poor people from Southern Europe buying up all the real estate with money from dubious sources and from all the taxes they have evaded. I have shown a lot of sympathy over the years and have certainly not agreed with everything the German government has done but when people continue attacking Germany when German taxpayers might pay for all this mess at some point although they did not do anything wrong than I'm pissed off.

I take issue with YOUR LEADERS AND THEIR CORPORATE SPONSORS and those of other EU member states for creating these problems. I don't blame German citizens. I know many citizens get shafted because of those policies. I think we agree on a lot of things, actually. But on the matter of the Euro crisis in Greece the German hardliners and hardliners FROM MY OWN COUNTRY dictated terms that will only make financial problems bigger and more unsustainable. My country's taxpayers have accumulated the biggest pile of pension funds in relative terms, of the whole Eurozone, which is now being put into the Eurozone balance to hold of the economic collapse of the Euro project. When - not if - this unsustainable Euro scheme breaks down, my countrymen will suffer at least at much as yours.

On immigration Germany unilaterally broke with the Dublin agreement by 'magnanimously' inviting all Syrian refugees to Germany.....except, then it decided that other member states should take them in as well. Any countries opposing such dictates are being threatened with punitive measures.

We're all tired of bullshit. No special alibi for a so called model Germany that "leads by example" as you describe it, on these issues.

There's this one member in particular here that I remember who I don't think posts as much. He's from Greece and is a U.S. citizen now. It was thread after thread after thread, since 2009, about President Clinton with him. And so many of us were like STOP with that mess and he would always be like HATERS GONNA HATE. 

He never talked about the issues. He never told us WHY we should support Clinton. Nothing. It was just SLAY MAMA WERK MISS THANG LOOK AT HER NEW HAIR CUT SHE LOOKS FUCKING FIERCE. 

I have so many friends like that and thanks to them we ended up with the unelectable woman. One gay friend who lives in his West Hollywood bubble posted selfies of him crying last night and said "I BLAME ALL OF YOU FOR BEING SO HARSH ON CLINTON." :lmao:

Do you guys really think things are going to get better all of a sudden? :lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker

Theres something so fascinating and interesting about this time. But there's no discussing this. People are stuck on something. There's a reason we've arrived at this place in history. Every group has been complacent for way too long. I'm always going on about how awful the gay community has turned out and into. Nobody cares or listens. 

Everyone is more concerned with their 'group' being "represented" on a tv show than actually doing anything or thinking different. 

Sheep along everyone and this is what happens. So deal with it. 

4 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Nobody is going to do that. You'll have the same imbeciles who were shoving Clinton down our throats since 2009 with their SLAY MAMA do the same and call the rest of us "dreamers" and "unrealistic" and blah fucking blah.

I'm trying really hard not to think that way but deep down I know you're probably right.

1 minute ago, Pud Whacker said:

Theres something so fascinating and interesting about this time. But there's no discussing this. People are stuck on something. There's a reason we've arrived at this place in history. Every group has been complacent for way too long. I'm always going on about how awful the gay community has turned out and into. Nobody cares or listens. 

Everyone is more concerned with their 'group' being "represented" on a tv show than actually doing anything or thinking different. 

Sheep along everyone and this is what happens. So deal with it. 

The reason is the economy. Period. There's always a drought, economic collapse, some catastrophe, etc. behind every single political disaster throughout all of history. 

I read a really boring book about it. 

Guest Pud Whacker
Just now, ULIZOS said:

The reason is the economy. Period. There's always a drought, economic collapse, some catastrophe, etc. behind every single political disaster throughout all of history. 

I read a really boring book about it. 

:lol:

1 hour ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Please elaborate where Germany breaches EU agreements. And spare me this shit about dictating the economic performance and how much Germany has benefited from the EU. I'm sick and tired of this. Are we supposed to excuse ourselves for the fact that we are an economic powerhouse. And have always been. It is not our fault that certain economies are not competitive. They should have never applied for a Eurozone membership in the first place or even cheated their way in. But I guess cheap credits were much more interesting than keeping your own currency to devalue and keep your products competitive. And yes, keep attacking Germany. We really like to be fucked once all those credits fail that we have guaranteed for. Even we cannot afford a few hundred billion Euros. And what about the normal German citizen? All of our retirement plans fall apart at the moment thanks to the zero interest policy of the ECB and the corrupt Draghi. And we can't even change to real estate because houses and appartments have become unaffordable for normal people because of a huge increase in prices. Thanks to all the Russians as well as the poor people from Southern Europe buying up all the real estate with money from dubious sources and from all the taxes they have evaded. I have shown a lot of sympathy over the years and have certainly not agreed with everything the German government has done but when people continue attacking Germany when German taxpayers might pay for all this mess at some point although they did not do anything wrong than I'm pissed off.

I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle, there are valid points in what you are saying and valid points in what others have brought up regarding this aspect in particular. The EU is an unjust poorly framed entity. It is a great idea to bring people together but people are not just a number, a bank account, share of national debt, fractions of GDP etc, they have emotions, they have stories. This is also why Brexit happened (aside from the rightful debate as to the real reason why a referendum on such a colossal issue was allowed in the first place) and until the various Juncker, Draghi, Hollande and Merkel start addressing these issues, none of us is going anywhere.

The irony in all of this, and I tie to what you were saying before about how much evil Germany unleashed onto the world in the first half of the 20th Century is that it's not the "German", "American", feel free to insert any nationality, fault, but the governing élites of any given time.

Wall Street was a huge backer of both Nazi Germany and the Russian Revolution of 1917 which would later bring on the advent of the Soviet Union, because they were creating both the thesis and antithesis to offer their synthesis of what they planned to become "the cold war" post 1945. The same game they are now playing with the so called war on terror, a situation they create to further manipulate us (regardless of nationality) to sign away our freedoms, physical or of a financial nature.

See Chapter 2008 crisis: Obama goes in office in the wake of the worst financial disaster since 1929 and what does he (and his mentors) do? Appoint a cabinet full of people straight out of Goldman Sachs.

See what they do with the Middle East too. Who's responsible for people getting slaughtered and fleeing Lybia alone? Who told them to remove Gaddafi (after he was received with full military honours by no less than 4 European leaders a mere 6 months prior to being toppled). How is it that this strategy is about being all over the place without having a plan that is justified and coherent first? And then they cry foul when these people are forced to flood an entirely separate continent ... They play this game ON PURPOSE. Confusion and diversion serve them as a tool to vex upon us and leave us enclosed in our own petty patriotism while it's the lot of everyone of us getting screwed in the end. And all religions are a great tool in their hands too. ALL of them

16 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

There's this one member in particular here that I remember who I don't think posts as much. He's from Greece and is a U.S. citizen now. It was thread after thread after thread, since 2009, about President Clinton with him. And so many of us were like STOP with that mess and he would always be like HATERS GONNA HATE. 

He never talked about the issues. He never told us WHY we should support Clinton. Nothing. It was just SLAY MAMA WERK MISS THANG LOOK AT HER NEW HAIR CUT SHE LOOKS FUCKING FIERCE. 

I have so many friends like that and thanks to them we ended up with the unelectable woman. One gay friend who lives in his West Hollywood bubble posted selfies of him crying last night and said "I BLAME ALL OF YOU FOR BEING SO HARSH ON CLINTON." :lmao:

Do you guys really think things are going to get better all of a sudden? :lmao:

And many people forget Clinton only came out for gay marriage in 2013! LAST one of em all. Joe, Barack, Chelsea, Bill and I think even Dick Cheney came out for it before! :# Was 0 reason for her to wait that long. There's just that 'something about her' that obviously has always turned people off. Wouldn't be surprised if she won and new polling showed major decrease not just for gay rights but any other major social issues there's a good 50/50 chance she'd shift her position again! lol

Guest Pud Whacker
3 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

And many people forget Clinton only came out for gay marriage in 2013! LAST one of em all. Joe, Barack, Chelsea, Bill and I think even Dick Cheney came out for it before! :# Was 0 reason for her to wait that long. There's just that 'something about her' that obviously has always turned people off. Wouldn't be surprised if she won and new polling showed major decrease not just for gay rights but any other major social issues there's a good 50/50 chance she'd shift her position again! lol

I DIDNT FORGET THAT. I warned these evita turn a blind eye'rs. They didn't care. And don't care. 

Anyways, I just feel like something is brewing on the far left to do 'something' about this :/ I'm very disappointed but there are people having manic meltdowns all over social media. The hate and divisiveness Trump brought out in people created is 100x worse than what a Hillary win would've caused. People would've been pissed but got over it in due time. Whoopi was FUMING on The View today! lol

17 minutes ago, XXL said:

I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle, there are valid points in what you are saying and valid points in what others have brought up regarding this aspect in particular. The EU is an unjust poorly framed entity. It is a great idea to bring people together but people are not just a number, a bank account, share of national debt, fractions of GDP etc, they have emotions, they have stories. This is also why Brexit happened (aside from the rightful debate as to the real reason why a referendum on such a colossal issue was allowed in the first place) and until the various Juncker, Draghi, Hollande and Merkel start addressing these issues, none of us is going anywhere.

The irony in all of this, and I tie to what you were saying before about how much evil Germany unleashed onto the world in the first half of the 20th Century is that it's not the "German", "American", feel free to insert any nationality, fault, but the governing élites of any given time.

Wall Street was a huge backer of both Nazi Germany and the Russian Revolution of 1917 which would later bring on the advent of the Soviet Union, because they were creating both the thesis and antithesis to offer their synthesis of what they planned to become "the cold war" post 1945. The same game they are now playing with the so called war on terror, a situation they create to further manipulate us (regardless of nationality) to sign away our freedoms, physical or of a financial nature.

See Chapter 2008 crisis: Obama goes in office in the wake of the worst financial disaster since 1929 and what he (and his mentors) do? Appoint a cabinet full of people straight out of Goldman Sachs.

See what they do with the Middle East too. Who's responsible for people getting slaughtered and fleeing Lybia alone? Who told them to remove Gaddafi (after he was received with full military honours by no less than 4 European leaders a mere 6 months prior to being toppled). How is it that this strategy is about being all over the place without having a plan that is justified and coherent first?

This needs to be pinned, framed and hanged in the Louvre. I'm in love with this masterpiece of post called truth.

1 minute ago, dollhouse said:

Maybe Trump should be shot?

Why? He won. The entire world, literally, was against him, and he managed to win. That's admirable, IMO.

Shoot his supporters, not him. 

3 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Why? He won. The entire world, literally, was against him, and he managed to win. That's admirable, IMO.

Shoot his supporters, not him. 

Nobody should be shot. It has taken a lot of shooting in the history of mankind to get that far (the not shooting thing). Let's cherish and defend that accomplishment wherever it has been achieved.