Donald Trump elected U.S. president 🚽

Camacho

59 minutes ago, XXL said:

Trump's victory is not merely part of a populistic trend currently making waves across the world. Trump played his main card and that was that he is a political novice and a man coming from business (same rethoric Berlusconi used to propell himself) plus American middle classes dissatisfaction with the way a crisis that has been crushing them for eight years has been dealt with, i.e. giving Wall Street and the global banking cartel even more carte blanche which is preposterous and of course it's the same thing that happened in Europe

If Hillary and her team had thought about presenting and saying even a fraction of the things Bernie Sanders said we would never have seen the day of a Trump presidency.

All our Western governments need to stop creating the problem they claim to be wanting to solve in order to introduce the solution representing the goal they had in mind all along, namely more power to banks and corporations, less privacy for people with huge databases of information being created daily, and last but not least a Western funded terrorism used to justify the destabilisation and illegal invasion of entire countries belying completely different reasons and purposes from the ones presented to the public

Stop militarising the world and put money into decent affordable education for everyone.

Hillary Clinton herself spoke about how the US government and CIA have founded extremists in the late 70s but still people will buy into this ridiculous good countries vs bad countries narrative that only suits and enriches the élites, not the people who are used to fight its wars nor their families at home. Time to go beyond this blinders fully on reading of unfolding events.

Pretty much spot on. 

Crooked Hillary offered the electorate nothing but the status quo. I could tell, just by watching those debates, as she stood there silent and grinning while he got HIS message across (however fucked it was) that she would not connect with those she needed to. Wrong candidate, wrong platform. 

This mass switch to the right by the dispossessed has been on the cards for years now. Are people sitting in their ivory towers only just starting to take notice?

Just now, Kim said:

Pretty much spot on. 

Crooked Hillary offered the electorate nothing but the status quo. I could tell, just by watching those debates, as she stood there silent and grinning while he got HIS message across (however fucked it was) that she would not connect with those she needed to. Wrong candidate, wrong platform. 

This mass switch to the right by the dispossessed has been on the cards for years now. Are people sitting in their ivory towers only just starting to take notice?

It's not a mass switch. More people voted for Clinton! 

55 minutes ago, karbatal said:

If you simply look in Google (it's not a classified information) you will know that Syria is destroyed because by pure chance it's in the way of a very long pipe to bring gas from Qatar to Europe. Nowadays gas comes from Russia. If it comes from Qatar, Russia is even more isolated. Russia and NATO countries have interests in Qatar. Ergo, both are fighting there to control Syria. 

Aleppo is simply poor people suffering because some very rich men want to get richer. If Trump decided to leave Aleppo alone, it would be a win situation, because at least Russia isn't giving arms and money to radical terrorists to destroy Syria and take profit of it.

This is official information, widely known and open to the public. Sadly, nobody uses Google to look for these things anymore. 

THIS!

Its all for the damn pipeline. Syria's mess is because of geography. 

37 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I just found out that Hillary Clinton got more votes. The electoral college is a fucking joke that got us into the Bush mess and now it got us into the Trump mess.

I'm done. Fuck America. 

Change the system. This electoral college system is ancient and needs to change. 

3 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

It's not a mass switch. More people voted for Clinton! 

Well within the existing electoral framework, "more" didn't equal enough. 

This pattern is being replicated across the world.

22 minutes ago, Kim said:

Pretty much spot on. 

Bingo but esp about her debate demeanor. Even people I know who supported her said/felt  the same thing. There was NO connection. It was a by the book, 'technically speaking' good debate performance but nothing else there. In the 1980s, 90s or whatever prob. would've cut it but shes simply/ultimately a robot. You HAVE to appeal to people on some emotional level.

Even her concession speech now was fine and possibly one of her best but, again, was nothing that really seemed beyond her only being upset for herself vs the American people :/  I kind of felt bad but more that he won then her losing to be honest. If I really connected to her I'd be in tears right now. I still kind of am but again only cause he won. I just want her and any Clinton, Bush etc..to go away for good now! 

Just now, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Bingo but esp about her debate demeanor. Even people I know who supported her said/felt  the same thing. There was NO connection. It was a by the book, 'technically speaking'. In the 1980s, 90s or whatever prob. would've cut it but shes a robot. You HAVE to appeal to people on some emotional level. Even her concession speech now was just so by the book. I kind of felt bad but more that he won then her losing to be honest. If I really connected to the candidate I'd be in tears right now. I just want her and any Clinton, Bush etc..to go away for good now! 

She should've started the damn water works like she did in 2008. 

30 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

Suppressing debate about these issues  and bullying European neighbors - as done by German authorities - into accepting these migrants is NOT an example to follow. 

@Raider of the lost Ark

concerning migrants:  if you actually want to have ALL benefits of a club (and we know who gets money and structural support in the EU). Maybe it is also understandable if those who in fact pay for all of it, might hope for understanding and a tiny bit of support in return. Also I don't know how Orban or the polish government is having free debates in their own backyard - while crying out loud that they are not allowed to phrase their opinion. (being invited and speaking about their concern in front of the press is obviously not enough to express it too)

15 minutes ago, beta_test said:

concerning migrants:  if you actually want to have ALL benefits of a club (and we know who gets money and structural support in the EU). Maybe it is also understandable if those who in fact pay for all of it, might hope for understanding and a tiny bit of support in return. Also I don't know how Orban or the polish government is having free debates in their own backyard - while crying out loud that they are not allowed to phrase their opinion. (being invited and speaking about their concern in front of the press is obviously not enough to express it too)

NO, you don't get to breach European agreements and then threaten other EU member states THAT ACTUALLY UPHOLD THOSE BORDER AGREEMENTS to boot. BTW This behavior by big EU countries is not restricted to migration issues. Germany's membership of the EU and the Euro has greatly benefited their economy, because they could unevenly outcompete much weaker economies like Greece. It's not like Germany is such an altruistic benefactor that only pays. They're BULLYING and threatening. #Germany #GREECE @beta_test

6 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

California talking about wanting to secede :lmao:

Fuck this is exactly what happened with Obama but flipped the other way.

I'm telling you don't count it out! Not just CA. The lefts and semi left hate for Trump is maybe..just maybe worse than rights hate ever was for Obama. Everyone knows this is very, very different. This solidifies the country is a civil war. Different states have never been more un-united than now :/ Everyone is in agreement w/in the media that its all WHO he surrounds himself with, Obviously this is all brand new and the smoke is everywhere but if he ends up surrounds himself w/ far right nutcases which Im afraid he will, look for CA, NY , MA etc..look to bolt

9 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

NO, you don't get to breach European agreements and then threaten other EU member states THAT ACTUALLY UPHOLD THOSE BORDER AGREEMENTS to boot. BTW This behavior by big EU countries is not restricted to migration issues. #Germany @beta_test

well if they in fact would have kept the agreement and everything else, then yes I would agree. But if you violate more or less other agreeements constantly too (and we all know Dublin doesn't work anymore), then you cannot complain if the big countries do it too

Just now, beta_test said:

well if they in fact would have kept the agreement and everything else, then yes I would agree. But if you violate more or less other agreeements constantly too (and we all know Dublin doesn't work anymore), then you cannot complain if the big countries do it too

"...if you violate more or less other agreements constantly too...." Care to elaborate?

What is scaring me the most is not Trump himself  but the fact he got actually elected by more than half America. I mean who would want to have that kind of person as a president? But peeps in the US as it has happened in the U.K. with Brexit are just getting tired of immigrants, tired of accepting or caring for other human beings, tired of catering to minorities and now the world has entered a very dark time because of these people ( the bad seeds).

The average US citizen wants to see a wall between the US and Mexico. They wants to see Obama health care destroyed. They want to see the US do absolutely nothing regarding global warming. They want to carry on with their deadly gun policy. They possibly even want to see gay rights changed.  That's what America stands for now.

This is the time of reckoning.

Pray, pray, pray for the sake of all humanity. 

55 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

I don't know about genetics (I assume you mean that as a figure of speech), but I think that one of the legacies of World War 2 has been the rise of the "Gutmensch" that you mentioned earlier and the accompanying ideology of multiculturalism and political correctness. It's healthy to keep scrutinizing politicians and their motives. But the doctrine of political correctness makes me think of the statement attributed (erroneously I believe) to Churchill that the fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists. Needless to say, I think political correctness is dangerous, because it tends to stifle free thought and free expression. To me tolerance is NOT going out of your way not to insult someone, BUT allowing people to say things that one completely disagrees with. Pointing out the negative consequences of disregarding European border agreements to take in millions of migrants is regarded as heresy from a "Gutmensch" point of view. Suppressing debate about these issues  and bullying European neighbors - as done by German authorities - into accepting these migrants is NOT an example to follow. 

@Raider of the lost Ark

All very interesting. Except for the so called political correctness. Political correctness is something that, from my perspective, does not exist in Germany. But this may be because we have a different idea about the definition of "political correctness". That what Americans understand of political correctness is something different. We call the things as they are and don't find it offending unless it has to do with discrimination. A disabled person is a disabled person, not handicapped, not challenged. The difference is that we in Germany actually believe in two things: manners and that you are able to back up the things you say by facts. Our approach is very technocratic. Which totally explains why people tend to believe Germans are boring and have no sense of humor.

And regarding the migrants: yes we are really sorry, as the single biggest payer of the EU, that we ask other countries that receive billions and billions of Euros in subsidies to play their role in the European Union. We are sorry to ask for a little bit of solidarity when we took way more than a million refugees on our own. Something that should be considered "leading by good example". But you are right, we are bullying our European neighbors.

5 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

What is scaring me the most is not Trump himself  but the fact he got actually elected by more than half America. 

PLEASE stop saying this. More than half of Americans voted for Clinton. Ugh. 

Just now, ULIZOS said:

PLEASE stop saying this. More than half of Americans voted for Clinton. Ugh. 

Not enough I'm afraid...

and one must just look at their everyday life and realize humans have become more selfish, self obsessed, uncaring.. this is not about Trump. It's more about what he represents. If some people would have the chance they would vote for Hitler even in these times.

Wake up, people! Humanity is going towards destruction. We need a change of heart ASAP before it's too late!

Instead of everyone regrouping, learning from this mess of an election, Democrats demanding that their party change how they choose a candidate so that, you know, it's ACTUALLY DEMOCRATIC, people finally demanding that the electoral college be abolished. No. 

Everyone will cry doomsday, everyone will say "waaaa I'm moving to Canada," everyone will say "WAAA California should secede" and in the end none of that is going to happen and everything will be business as usual and in 4 years the same exact shit is going to happen and the country is only going to slide deeper and deeper into this massive mess it's created (crippling debt, 4 active wars, countless proxy wars, etc., etc.).

1 hour ago, Kim said:

Pretty much spot on. 

Precisely

23 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

All very interesting. Except for the so called political correctness. Political correctness is something that, from my perspective, does not exist in Germany. But this may be because we have a different idea about the definition of "political correctness". That what Americans understand of political correctness is something different. We call the things as they are and don't find it offending unless it has to do with discrimination. A disabled person is a disabled person, not handicapped, not challenged. The difference is that we in Germany actually believe in two things: manners and that you are able to back up the things you say by facts. Our approach is very technocratic. Which totally explains why people tend to believe Germans are boring and have no sense of humor.

And regarding the migrants: yes we are really sorry, as the single biggest payer of the EU, that we ask other countries that receive billions and billions of Euros in subsidies to play their role in the European Union. We are sorry to ask for a little bit of solidarity when we took way more than a million refugees on our own. Something that should be considered "leading by good example". But you are right, we are bullying our European neighbors.

You failed to address the part where Germany BREACHES European agreements and doesn't ask but threatens other EU members that UPHOLD them to take in untold numbers of migrants. Also you forgot to address the part where Berlin dictates the Eurozone and its economic performance has benefited hugely from its membership and uneven competition with weaker EU member economies. You billions and billions of subsidies.....flow right back to Germany by propping up markets to sell your goods to. Just economic sense from Germany's perspective. I love Germany as a country. Your fairy tales of Germany as a moral example ON THESE ISSUES, not so much.

@Raider of the lost Ark

1 hour ago, GOD said:

THIS!

Its all for the damn pipeline. Syria's mess is because of geography. 

No!!!! What are you talking about!!!?? Geopolitics, energy issues, the dollar losing its appeal to BRICS countries and their friends as world reserve currency? No way man

It's all about a clash of civilisations/religions *propaganda\quote*

Cut to the average American/European being asked about Sunni vs Shiite and they'd look at you in utter bewilderment. And I am talking about the college educated ones.

2 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

The shock is over for me. I've been reading people across America post comments on articles on NPR that say things like "I never knew my country was this racist" or "This is such a huge wake up call to me."

I lived racism every single day of my life. I lived homophobia every single day of my life. I saw my girlfriends get treated like second class citizens every single day of my life. I lived in constant fear of the system because I never knew when I was going to be pulled over by a police officer just because of the color of my skin. The system was never there to protect me, it was there to make sure people such as myself didn't get out of line. 

That's America. If anyone is shocked it's because you've all been living under a rock your ENTIRE lives. You live in one of the few major cities where everyone lives in a bubble of "love" and "peace" while the rest of America is a big pile of racist shit. 

Dear we've all had that rock lifted and reality for some will look different now