Donald Trump elected U.S. president šŸš½

Camacho

Even African Americans are voting for Trump? Damn.

Hillary must be REALLY unpopular if Americans are voting for Trump over her.

29 minutes ago, Salman said:

First of all : It's not the US business. Stop being Superman , no one asked you for it.

Your wish has come true now. Let's see what the world looks like when the US stop intervening to help its historical allies. Things in eastern Europe (with Russia), in Asia (with Japan/China and Corea) and in the Middle East (with Iran / Saudi Arabia) will get very entertaining. Except for those who live there...

54 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Guess what? If this is what people in those countries really think then I am very much in favor of Trump saying to keep out. Let's do that for a change. Saves the developed countries a lot of money. Get your things sorted out on your own. Don't call for help. You don't want it. Of course we will stop all development projects as well. Sooner or later there'll be bomb attacks in Hurghada, Sharm, before the Egyptian museum or in Luxor anyway. It's going to kill your economy because tourism will come to a stand still. Good luck.

Yes to all of this! couldn't agree moreĀ 

The thing is that during the Obama administration they really fucked up Middle East. Well, it was already fucked up with George W. Bush administration. It's all about really really powerful people moving the strings, Obama was a puppet and Trum will be a puppet. Of course some things they can do in their own country or in "minor" things (minor for them) like environment etc, etc. But wars and strategic operations are ruled by people we don't even know. I know this sounds very Luckyguyesque, but it's the truth. For example:Ā 

Advocates for Iraq war now profit from reconstruction. Like Donald Rumsfeld:Ā http://articles.latimes.com/2004/jul/14/nation/na-advocates14

So Trump will do what the earlier presidents did and what future presidents will do. That's what really sucks.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

For me a lot of this basically had to do with the Supreme Court. Gotta say the Dems barely even mentioned that including Michelle O! The Repubs kept hammering away w/ that.Ā Ā If it wasn't for that I'd just say fuck it and just ride out the next 4 years. Hopefully Ivanka of all people lol has a LOT of influence which many claim she doesĀ since she's socially liberal. In all likelihood though the US is going back many yrs due to total gop control :/

What really will be interesting is that so many people that were calling the Russians this and that because Putin was elected, not will have to reflect a bit: you cannot judge a whole country and a whole culture because of a president. And you cannot think your own country is above all that.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Moka said:

Your wish has come true now. Let's see what the world looks like when the US stop intervening to help its historical allies. Things in eastern Europe (with Russia), in Asia (with Japan/China and Corea) and in the Middle East (with Iran / Saudi Arabia) will get very entertaining. Except for those who live there...

Saudi Arabia wouldn't do shit without US backup. They're cowards.

They wouldn't be able to kill people in Yemen if US didn't back them.

Ā 

and trust me things have been VERY ENTERTAINING already when the US stuck its nose in everybody's business. It's time to do without.

4 minutes ago, Moka said:

Oh what a bless.

A world without USA interferences???? Too good to be true!Ā 

3 hours ago, xMadonnaLoverx said:

what are you guysĀ smoking?

Simply because you are not aware of a situation or you disagree with someone's views it doesn't necessarily mean they are smoking anything.

Trump's victory is not merely part of a populistic trend currently making waves across the world. Trump played his main card and that was that he is a political novice and a man coming from business (same rethoric Berlusconi used to propell himself) plus American middle classes dissatisfaction with the way a crisis that has been crushing them for eight years has been dealt with, i.e. giving Wall Street and the global banking cartel even more carte blanche which is preposterous and of course it's the same thing that happened in Europe

If Hillary and her team had thought about presenting and saying even a fraction of the things Bernie Sanders said we would never have seen the day of a Trump presidency.

All our Western governments need to stop creating the problem they claim to be wanting to solve in order to introduce the solution representing the goal they had in mind all along, namely more power to banks and corporations, less privacy for people with huge databases of information being created daily, and last but not least a Western funded terrorism used to justify the destabilisation and illegal invasion of entire countries belying completely different reasons and purposes from the ones presented to the public

Stop militarising the world and put money into decent affordable education for everyone.

Hillary Clinton herself spoke about how the US government and CIA have founded extremists in the late 70s but still people will buy into this ridiculous good countries vs bad countries narrative that only suits and enriches the Ć©lites, not the people who are used to fight its wars nor their families at home. Time to go beyond this blinders fully on reading of unfolding events.

5 minutes ago, Moka said:

I think @SalmanĀ is talking about US "help" that was not asked for. @Moka

6 minutes ago, billiejean said:

Atleast we can breathe a sigh of relief that America isn't going to make an enemy out of Russia.

Yeah. Because after 45 years of Cold War, the recent annexation of Crimea, the bombing of the malaysian airplane, the coups and assassinations in eastern europe and the russian interfering in the US election, it's a sigh of relief that America will now be a friend of Russia.

Ā 

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

A world without USA interferences???? Too good to be true!Ā 

Sure the world would be a better place without the USA interferences. Hitler was such a nice guy.

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Salman said:

and trust me things have been VERY ENTERTAINING already when the US stuck its nose in everybody's business. It's time to do without.

I'm just gonna quote the new president of the United States : "Good luck, enjoy yourself folks!" ;)

1 hour ago, spazz said:

The End of disastrous eraĀ 

I believe 2017 will be a peaceful and prosperous beginning for the WORLD šŸŒŗšŸŒŗšŸŒŗšŸŒŗ

obama-is-a-terrorist-.jpg

Look at that Trump supporters face. There you see the satan himself.

48 minutes ago, Django said:

Ā 

So are the US super friends the Saudi royal family, yet the US hasĀ great a great relationship with a country that for instance kills atheists, crucifies childrenĀ for their opinions, beheads women who are raped among many other "nice" things, such as finance terrorism worldwide and spread the worst kind of Islam interpretationĀ there is out there -Wahabbism- which has helped islamic radicalization worldwide. This has a name: HYPOCRISY.Ā 

And when i talk about "theĀ US" I mean the administration and the government international policies, not its citizens. We, regular people, are just pawns.Ā 

oPW3V1uhRL2YIYaYglj7_tumblr_nk7eysuwpJ1q

11 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

I think @SalmanĀ is talking about US "help" that was not asked for. @Moka

The US allies will certainly ask for help but since Trump announced he wants to destroy Nato and make its allies pay for support, well...

1 hour ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

What it needs now is some serious journalism that deals with all what happened during the election and calls out the things that happened. But I'm not talking about CNN. They can expect a letter of complaint from me in the next days about failing big time to deliver information that may have been important to the voters but instead decided to take the entertainment route on things. Having surrogates around for tea parties and basically offering them a medium to spread their lies and hate without really questioning them. They have done a horrible job in journalism. What is freedom of press worth if you don't use it. The have all betrayed this very idea. And they should be ashamed.

are nuts? calling that after this campaign? you're in a rude wakening. its a new world order. anything goes. any lie any means. people don't want explanations. They want war and terror.

9 minutes ago, Moka said:

Ā 

Sure the world would be a better place without the USA interferences. Hitler was such a nice guy.

Didn't we have a giant rolleyes gif years ago? Now i would need it.Ā 

Ā 

4 hours ago, bluejean said:

Her worst enemy was herself, trying to bring Trump and his supporters down by attacking them. Then back peddling with Michelle Obama quotes. And that repetitive catch cry of "Little girls will be able to dream of being President" blah blah blah. Those on the fence saw right through it I'm afraid.

But she was never popular and would have lost by a landslide against someone more credible. It is sad because she has the credentials regardless of gender especially against him.

Oh I would also add what you have said but my point was in line with what Mnino mentioned, the way the media covered Hillary vs the way they'd cover Trump, the last few weeks in particular. That's what I meant with the media in the end didn't do her any favours. Overexposure and taking her victory for granted. And I am not saying I am happy Trump won of course but failing to see and analyse this defeat for Clinton in all its nuances means being out of touch with what's happening in the rest of the world.

Most Americans don't even know where Paris is yet they are constantly being told someone is threatening them, that for their security the gvt needs to bomb a few more countries, or that Saudi Arabia is good as opposed to Syria etc etc. and therefore they keep making deals with them. Too much nonsense. Meanwhile that debt gets bigger and bigger and they are even less secure than they were prior to the invasion and destroyment from within of those countries. It's a scam. Europe follows suit of course but the way facts and comments are presented here is at least a tiny bit less cartoonish and b&w

1 hour ago, Moka said:

Aleppo says "hello".

160504131831-aleppo-burning-exlarge-169.

Trump promised to leave Aleppo to Putin and he will.

America should not care for Aleppo. America should only care for Americans that is white, over 40yo men and their wives.

2 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

At least we have Joanne to console us in these sad times

Amen! To think that her team tried to hold the release until after the elections.Ā 

1 minute ago, tumbleweedt said:

Another sidestep. You're good at this @Moka

Are you denying what Trump said about NATO and the US allies?

3 minutes ago, Moka said:

The US allies will certainly ask for help but since Trump announced he wants to destroy Nato and make its allies pay for support, well...

NATO is another big institution I don't like, and i wouldn't mind having a real good institution that is not a bully and suffocates those who dont' want to follow their path. Or do you think it's just pure chance that those who want to get to the EU have to get into the NATO first and that that is precisely the main problem with Ukraine right now and why Russia is surrounded by NATO bases surrounding the Russian frointier?Ā