Donald Trump elected U.S. president 🚽

Camacho

I predicted this few months back. I said you're into another Brexit, but no-one believed.

Here we are. Sad.

I think everything is gonna collapse. Its the end of the world. Literally.
Human rights, civil rights, women's rights, gays rights, etc. all gone.

Russia is gonna invade the Europe. Putin got the puppet he wanted with his troll army. 
Market will collapse. Nuclear attacks are coming.

We are doomed!

Yep and w/ people who are hysterical and melting down coast to coast, bet you many of them not only didn't vote but prob only found out there was an election yesterday. Already feeling very post Brexit now where people are like what the fuck did we do or just happened. Well..too bad. Should've voted! Even if Hillary and Michelle did't make you wake up too bad. Only have yourselves to blame. Most Americans  have no idea what just happened! and how dire it may be  :/ 

We need to stop predicting doomsday and creating all out panic. Yes, this is truly a nightmare but it's not the end of the world it's the beginning of an uncertain 4 years but we must believe there are republicans and people in Washington that will not sit idly by and watch the collapse of America. We will move on and fight just a little bit harder. 

6 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

We need to stop predicting doomsday and creating all out panic. Yes, this is truly a nightmare but it's not the end of the world it's the beginning of an uncertain 4 years but we must believe there are republicans and people in Washington that will not sit idly by and watch the collapse of America. We will move on and fight just a little bit harder. 

Thank you I needed to read something positive. I'm a mess. 

Guest bluejean
12 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Yes exactly. The Hitler comparisons are ott at this point. I think what is scary is the uncertainty. That whole speech about "Re-building american with our best men" sounded so unrealistic I suspect (and hope) he's going to become known as someone who is all talk and little action very fast. Which will be a disappointment for those that voted for him but a relief for the rest of us.

I refuse to acknowledge him as president and soon enough his supporters wil feel the same way. I agree he's all talk and no action. He will be the puppet standing at the podium while others pull the strings.

Hitler was a dictator. Surely the US is different? I doubt Trump will have a free reign.

Bush was president and he destroyed Iraq (which is more Hitler like IMO than Trump) but you survived. get it together.

Dream on what exactly?

And can you explain to me how is Trump anti Muslim when he says he will fight daesh? (ISIS?)

I'm not supporting Trump but Hillary is no angel either. I doubt it will be as bad as you think.

I'm really curious what @spazz thinks about this election.

30 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Beautifully said and on point. Now go give Hillary's campaign manager a blow job he must be devastated.  

18 minutes ago, Salman said:

Hitler was a dictator. Surely the US is different? I doubt Trump will have a free reign.

Bush was president and he destroyed Iraq (which is more Hitler like IMO than Trump) but you survived. get it together.

He was democratically elected before he turned dictator.

But yes the comparisons are over the top. I think the biggest meltdowns will come from the trump loyalists that are let down by their man who can't improve their quality of life, build a giant wall and give them jobs.

I feel like he'll do something dumb or something will come up that will lead to impeachment before the 4 years is up.

14 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I'd love nothing more than giving Robby Mook a bj right about now

You can have Mook, I want Justin Trudeau 😋

7 minutes ago, jacket said:

He was democratically elected before he turned dictator.

But yes the comparisons are over the top. I think the biggest meltdowns will come from the trump loyalists that are let down by their man who can't improve their quality of life, build a giant wall and give them jobs.

I feel like he'll do something dumb or something will come up that will lead to impeachment before the 4 years is up.

We all thought GWB wouldn't get 4 more years but he did.

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

I predicted this few months back. I said you're into another Brexit, but no-one believed.

Here we are. Sad.

I think everything is gonna collapse. Its the end of the world. Literally.
Human rights, civil rights, women's rights, gays rights, etc. all gone.

Russia is gonna invade the Europe. Putin got the puppet he wanted with his troll army. 
Market will collapse. Nuclear attacks are coming.

We are doomed!

Doll please do yourself a favour and take that oxazepam.

Regardless of who won or lost brace yourselves for more of the same deceptive foreign policy scheming and lying to people both in NA and Europe. Using fear as a strategy to get people to ask you to give them exactly what you wanted to introduce in the first place, in the spirit of the best Hegelian tradition.

A third global conflict has been on the cards forever. It is sad but that's the way it is. People need to stop mindlessly shouting and chanting their country's name. Until people educate themselves things cannot improve in the least. Meanwhile those at the top, regardless of their political colours in the shambolic farce we call representative democracy, get richer and more unscrupulous by the minute and those that were in the middle or lower end become slaves.

Yaaaay Trump for Presindet. Yuhhuuuu

Am I surprised ? NO

All the popularism and the press hepled him to win this election. Also many people were hidden prejudiced in general and after Trumps nominee they saw that there is someone who shares our "values".

Just like in europe, right wings across the continent gains popularity (Germany, Poland, Hungary, France etc.) and Uks Brexit.

In addition Hillary was not loved by many people there. Shes not a Angela Merkel who still is very lovely person here.

Its a sad day for humanity and tolerance.