Donald Trump elected U.S. president 🚽

Camacho

7 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

That video of Madonna saying Not My President is beyond embarrassing!!! 

Thats what one would've IMAGINED trump doing had he lost. 

A bit hypocritical. JUST A BIT. 

Sore losers. Gross. 

100% agree 

he will leave after 4 yrs.

I guess by the end of the Obama presidency Daech/ ISIS will be done.

14 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

Sore losers. Gross. 

Oh please. Let people the fuck be.

Just now, Nikki said:

the trump support in here is sick.let people hear their voice. it's NYC. if you dont get that, YOU are the one who is embarrassing  

im so disappointed in a lot of people here

FOR SHAME

100% agree with you.

I'm really fed up with this place. From people thinking protesting is "stupid" just because we voted democratically (people have a fucking right to disagree with a decision whether enforced by the people or not, on BOTH sides) to criticizing people deeply saddened by the election telling them to "get over it and grow up" and now we have people being insensitive about fucking suicide. This forum had gone down hill man. This is fucking ridiculous.

Protests gaining intensity. Very simple... WHY the fuck didn't these people vote! 'What' about Trump did they miss?! The little rebels who voted against a 'lying typical politician' but pissed away a vote for Stein and Johnson now all of sudden having buyers regret 24 hours later. Told you this would happen. Brexit effect a day later! lol Same kind of idiots who bought Gaga's album based on the name then saw all it was is shit. In a few weeks watch Hilllary's 'approval' go up to 60%! She always gains when she's not running for anything lol. Yet again the US acts impulsively and emotionally in the heat of the moment then almost always pay a hefty price for something could've *easily been avoided. 

Guest Pud Whacker
58 minutes ago, xMadonnaLoverx said:

Oh please. Let people the fuck be.

yes yes absolutely.  i was a bit shocked.  truly shocked! FOR THE SECOND DAY! :lol:

i was at work all day, clueless to what was going on.  i hadnt seen anything in social media.

stepping away from social media and news for a few days!

i believe people should do as they wish as long as nobody gets hurt!!!

IM FOR YOU, IM FOR HER, IM FOR EVERYONE!!!

:headbang:

10 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

yes yes absolutely.  i was a bit shocked.  truly shocked! FOR THE SECOND DAY! :lol:

i was at work all day, clueless to what was going on.  i hadnt seen anything in social media.

Mr. Let's shoot Gaga in the foot :lmao:

Yes he did and that's a good thing..very good thing but now we have the beginning of the Trump dynasty..or monarchy! Dems had plenty of time to act on the warnings. They refused. Now they're toast indefinitely. Weeks ago everyone insisted the GOP was destroyed. Wrong..very wrong. Only thing 'stronger together' is the GOP more than ever. She was NOT the right candidate. I knew that 1.5 years ago. You don't push someone through w/ 60-70% unfavorables going in and expect them to win..except Trump vs Clinton!  Dems need to flush their 'superdelegates'. Wasserman Shultz hacks and anything Clinton like instantly.  

On 11/9/2016 at 7:13 PM, Pud Whacker said:

I agree. 

30 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Yes he did and that's a good thing..very good thing but now we have the beginning of the Trump dynasty..or monarchy! Dems had plenty of time to act on the warnings. They refused. Now they're toast indefinitely. Weeks ago everyone insisted the GOP was destroyed. Wrong..very wrong. Only thing 'stronger together' is the GOP more than ever. She was NOT the right candidate. I knew that 1.5 years ago. You don't push someone through w/ 60-70% unfavorables going in and expect them to win..except Trump vs Clinton!  

A Trump dynasty, I know. Like I said, we'll be keeping an eye on him. That clan is a little too cozy with each other. I'm still in a honeymoon phase so not gonna start bashing but suffice it to say making the White house his family playground isn't gonna be tolerated.

Think of it this way, blacks, women, gays aren't gonna be able to be blamed if the world goes to shit (And I believe we're at an important fork in the road of that truly happening). That's one thing that really concerned me about a Hillary presidency.. the misogyny for the next 4 to 8 years and although they're sexism certainly isn't Hillary's fault, I just didn't wanna go through it. No, if the world goes to shit it's gonna be blamed on the demographic that ruled for 1000s of years and truly got us to this point: straight white men. Hahahahahaha!!!

They're not gonna make a woman their scapegoat.

Guest Pud Whacker
10 minutes ago, svperstar said:

Agreed 

Pud, I love you... but just shut the fuck up right now.

oh, i will!!!

i really dont like anger - real anger - i love to play and act, as you know, but when its all serious and a mob hunt, i get very nervous.  i dont like anger and hatred...unless...

ITS FOR LADY UGLY!!! :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

this doesnt frighten anyone? this mob with signs and fire sticks with someone hanging?  i grew up OPENLY GAY - mob hunts were ALWAYS MY BIGGEST FEAR!!!

article-3922098-3A37A46000000578-753_964

Instead of pissing away all their time yesterday tweeting, getting stoned then buying Lady Fuglys new album they shoulda voted! Paying the price less than 24 hours later already. We're in third world country now 4 years of this shit. Geezus

1 hour ago, Pud Whacker said:

Love you <3

42 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

this doesnt frighten anyone? this mob with signs and fire sticks with someone hanging?  i grew up OPENLY GAY - mob hunts were ALWAYS MY BIGGEST FEAR!!!

article-3922098-3A37A46000000578-753_964

Okay, don't be ridiculous either. This always happens at these kinds of protests. 

Know Trump presidency is very concerning and unpredictable for many of us, but too many SJW on social media are having histrionic meltdowns like Gaga. lol 

My cousin is at NYC protest and she's been texting me at how intense and crowded it is. Many of those kids protesting are very privileged brats from NYU, but glad they're exercising their freedm to protest. Just really would hate if it became an exercise in retarded looting and rioting, but that doesn't seem to be came at all. 

2 hours ago, Pud Whacker said:

Sore losers. Gross. 

You're beyond embarrassing. 

JUST A BIT BITTER. JUST A BIT.

Gross.

7 hours ago, Love Spent said:

Why is no one calling this out?

I don't care how upset someone is, THIS is uncalled for under any circumstance.

Oh shut up. You're good friend Trump said things way more worst than that. And you never said a thing. Hypocrite much?

Guest Pud Whacker
5 minutes ago, runa said:

You're beyond embarrassing. 

JUST A BIT BITTER. JUST A BIT.

Gross.

Runa this is how you speak to me?!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

“The United States is extremely lucky that no honest, charismatic figure has arisen. Every charismatic figure is such an obvious crook that he destroys himself, like McCarthy or Nixon or the evangelist preachers. If somebody comes along who is charismatic and honest this country is in real trouble because of the frustration, disillusionment, the justified anger and the absence of any coherent response. What are people supposed to think if someone says ‘I have got an answer, we have an enemy’? There it was the Jews. Here it will be the illegal immigrants and the blacks. We will be told that white males are a persecuted minority. We will be told we have to defend ourselves and the honor of the nation. Military force will be exalted. People will be beaten up. This could become an overwhelming force. And if it happens it will be more dangerous than Germany. The United States is the world power. Germany was powerful but had more powerful antagonists. I don’t think all this is very far away. If the polls are accurate it is not the Republicans but the right-wing Republicans, the crazed Republicans, who will sweep the next election.”

Chomsky, 2010

6 hours ago, tumbleweedt said:

It's a part/possibility of the current system that I don't appreciate: most popular votes versus not the most electoral votes. To me it feels wrong, but there may be a rational for it. No energy left to look it up on the interwebs...

Yeah but even the popular vote wasn't even 'that' decisive. 200k-300k votes isnt shit. Most of those extra votes for her were from CA and a few other dark blue states..thats it. He absolutely won hands down across the board. Not even close to a 2000 situation. When you win PA and WI and come close in Minnesota! game over. People dont like him at all but enough Dems didn't want her beyond plain and simple.