Who is going to win the US election?

Guest bluejean

Who will win?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the US election?

• Hillary
    • Trump

Hillary has this in the bag.  easy.  all the polls have her EASILY in the lead for months on end.  Everyone needs to calm down.  Trump will lose and start a new news network.  Hillary will be president and get shit done.  All the polls have predicted this FOREVER now.  Just wait.

58 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

There was a scientist from Princeton University on TV who does statistics and he analyzed many many elections and he said that this race has been the most bland one from a statistic point of view. Unless there is a HUGE mistake in the data there is no way Trump will win.

after brexit, colombiua voting no, rajoy winning again spain...I´m afraid trump will win

Sorry but still not totally sure. No doubt she's destroying him w/ Latinos and maybe women and younger people to degree but in pasty white states he still has momentum. He's got Iowa for sure now. Many people hate her as much as they hate him! If not more in many cases :/  

Hillary will win. No contest. 

Statistically and mathematically there just isn't a way for him to do it. Could he? Sure. Crazy things have happened. But just looking at the data, demographics, and early voting trends, it appears she's going to win by a bigger margin in certain states than originally projected. 

She wins by 5% nationally with an electoral victory of 334 to 204. ✌🏽

Yeah she should have this but think if it wasn't for the  FBI crap she'd get AZ and GA. Main thing is she's got to win but would be nice if it was pretty decisively and some red states to send an extra message. Part of me is still hoping some final Trump oppo dumps today to stick a final fork into him! lol

At least she's been cleared now by the FBI. Hopefully that could give her a boost.

as someone said on Twitter, there are currently 75 lawsuits against Trump but having seen George W Bush voted in twice nothing would surprise me.

but it really could go either way. I just don't know.

She will likely win because all the american establishment is 100% with her. Clinton would expand the dangerous american agenda of intervencionism and that seems okay for the americans. To be honest both candidates are a total disgrace.

16 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

There was a scientist from Princeton University on TV who does statistics and he analyzed many many elections and he said that this race has been the most bland one from a statistic point of view. Unless there is a HUGE mistake in the data there is no way Trump will win.

That was Sam Wang of PEC and pretty much all other statisticians agree with him except Nate Silver of 538 whose model has fluctuated wildly.

My brain says Hillary will win, my heart is terrified that Trump will. So I'm pretty anxious overall. :shy:

Hillary will likely win, but It's going to be very close. I don't trust pools that much. It was the same with Berlusconi. He was understimated because some people were ashamed to declare they would vote for him.I am sure it will be the same with Trump. :lmao:He still has a chance to win. I wouldn't be too surprised if he is elected in the end.