2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

5 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

That's absolute fucking bullshit, and I ALMOST hate the woman. 

Your strong wording doesn't persuade. The woman was anti gay marriage, then for it, against big banks, then for them etc. etc. Her lies may not be as obvious as Trump's. But she does it CONSTANTLY. She IS Wall Street.

3 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

You know what I'm looking forward the most? That I don't have to watch those Republican nutcases on CNN panels anymore.

Better not watch CNN altogether if it's news you're after. I recommend Internet, and following Twitter accounts who's judgement and interests you trust. Saves you even more time otherwise wasted on nonsense.

2 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

Your strong wording doesn't persuade. The woman was anti gay marriage, then for it, against big banks, then for them etc. etc. Her lies may not be as obvious as Trump's. But she does it CONSTANTLY. She IS Wall Street.

Get this man/woman a coat!!!

:lol: No one here will get that reference but I don't care.:headbang:

1 minute ago, Love Spent said:

Get this man/woman a coat!!!

:lol: No one here will get that reference but I don't care.:headbang:

I think pretty much everyone knows all that Centipede shit from r/The_Donald.

Just now, tumbleweedt said:

Good for you. It's your right to do so unmolested!

Thanks but I'm fully aware I will be 'molested' here, probably have my account deleted but there is only so much one can take before you say....ENOUGH!

11 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

You mean just like Trump less than 10 years ago talked about how WONDERFUL Hillary was and what a WONDERFUL president Bill was, one of the best ever, and just two years ago how Mexico was a WONDERFUL country full of WONDERFUL people right before Carlos Slim cancelled a massive contract with him and his tacky ass Trump condo project was shot down in Mexico? 

Being inconsistent to ensure a long career in politics is sneaky and a sign of someone with no real stance on anything and who will do whatever is necessary to please people. 

That's not the same as saying lie after lie after lie and manipulating EVERYTHING to win an election. Now thanks to those lies get ready for an America that's more divided and angry than ever before. 

4 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

You mean just like Trump less than 10 years ago talked about how WONDERFUL Hillary was and what a WONDERFUL president Bill was, one of the best ever, and just two years ago how Mexico was a WONDERFUL country full of WONDERFUL people right before Carlos Slim cancelled a massive contract with him and his tacky ass Trump condo project was shot down in Mexico? 

Being inconsistent to ensure a long career in politics is sneaky and a sign of someone with no real stance on anything and who will do whatever is necessary to please people. 

That's not the same as saying lie after lie after lie and manipulating EVERYTHING to win an election. Now thanks to those lies get ready for an America that's more divided and angry than ever before. 

If you want to talk about MANIPULATING EVERYTHING then you might want to take a closer look at how Hillary "won" those primaries. Donald is only cruder in his lying. Hillary is not "inconsistent". No, she's very consistent: two positions on most topics.

3 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

If you want to talk about MANIPULATING EVERYTHING then you might want to take a closer look at how Hillary "won" those primaries. Donald is only cruder in his lying. Hillary is not "inconsistent". No, she's very consistent: two positions on most topics.

Several members here ridiculed me for being angry at what happened during the primaries. They just wrote off people's legitimate complaints to "oh, he wasn't going to win anyway, just get over it."

But the SYSTEM favored her and it was a handful of people who manipulated things to make sure she won. That was not her fault. 

Don't come in this thread on election day and tell us what we do or don't believe in. You don't know me. 

First I get ridiculed for hating Hillary by the Hillary camp, then I get ridiculed for keeping it real and at least being able to keep shit real and for saying that I voted for that evil ass bitch. 

11 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Several members here ridiculed me for being angry at what happened during the primaries. They just wrote off people's legitimate complaints to "oh, he wasn't going to win anyway, just get over it."

But the SYSTEM favored her and it was a handful of people who manipulated things to make sure she won. That was not her fault. 

Don't come in this thread on election day and tell us what we do or don't believe in. You don't know me. 

First I get ridiculed for hating Hillary by the Hillary camp, then I get ridiculed for keeping it real and at least being able to keep shit real and for saying that I voted for that evil ass bitch. 

I never pretended to know you or what you do or do not believe in. Please don't put words in my mouth. "Tell US...."? What and who are you talking about / 'representing'? I come in peace.

By the way: there is enough evidence around that shows HRC was very much in cahoots with the DNC rigging. 

41 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

Refreshing to hear. Good for you. Would you care to share your main motivation?

Main motivation is blowing up the system (#5 on Trump voter scale lol)

Details: Throwing open borders while disarming the public is outrageous; that is not a country. SJW and their constant screeching at being offended (though I do understand why political correctness became necessary), Hillary and her cohorts telling me, a staunch feminist, what should offend me as a woman and using that to get my vote. The fact that Hillary is a Clinton and won't fuck off... NO MORE BUSH CLINTON. The fact that Trump destroyed Jeb and finally threw the Republicans in disarray (Democrats are next). The fact that Trump called out GW Bush to his brothers face at the debate in front of the whole world (no politician ever dared). The fact that Trump had the balls to do what he did at all, risking his business and good life. He's not a punk. I've NEVER been able to say that about a US presidential candidate ever. All I ever wanted was a candidate with a backbone not owned by Wall St. I'm not gonna turn my back on one when it finally comes my way. Bernie deserved my vote in the primaries and I'm proud to say I had a hand in giving him Michigan. Now it's Trump's turn. Also, when protestors blocked the entrance at one of his rallies and Trump hopped a fence and went around back walking through mud lmao that was bad ass. That's when I knew for sure he was my candidate. Its not an act, he's real.

I hate Pence though and got zero love for Bible Thumpers. I'm worried about the Supreme Court and would prefer it more Liberal (just not this CRAZY left geesh). I'm strongly gay rights, worker rights and PRO UNION. I'm sick to death of corporations exploiting their workforce, no matter their race. This is what concerns me deeply about a Trump term.

Too bad. I'd love to vote for a woman. It's high time. BUT NOT HER. End of discussion.

I think Hillary is much more dangerous for the world than Trump, precisely because he is such a retard, a very dumb opportunistic buffoon. It really takes a sinister warmonger like Hillary to actually set the world on fire. If she is elected i hope she will be less triggerhappy than her time with Obama.

2 minutes ago, Nessie said:

I think Hillary is much more dangerous for the world than Trump, precisely because he is such a retard, a very dumb opportunistic buffoon. It really takes a sinister warmonger like Hillary to actually set the world on fire. If she is elected i hope she will be less triggerhappy than her time with Obama.

Trump wants to give nuclear weapons to Saudi Arabia, Japan and South Korea. And he said "enjoy yourself, folks".

Oh but Hillary is the one who wants to set the world on fire, sure.

6 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Main motivation is blowing up the system.

Details: Throwing open borders while disarming the public is outrageous; that is not a country. SJW and their constant screeching at being offended (though I do understand why political correctness became necessary and not for abolishing it by any means), Hillary and her cohorts telling me, a staunch feminist, what should offend me as a woman and using that to get my vote. The fact that Hillary is a Clinton and won't fuck off... NO MORE BUSH CLINTON. The fact that Trump destroyed Jeb and finally threw the Republicans in disarray (Democrats are next). The fact that Trump called out GW Bush to his brothers face at the debate in front of the whole world (no politician ever dared). The fact that Trump had the balls to do what he did at all, risking his business and good life. He's not a punk. I've NEVER been able to say that about a US presidential candidate ever. All I ever wanted was a candidate with a backbone not owned by Wall St. I'm not gonna turn my back on one when it finally comes my way. Bernie deserved my vote in the primaries and I'm proud to say I had a hand in giving him Michigan. Now it's Trump's turn. Also, when protestors blocked the entrance at one of his rallies and Trump hopped a fence and went around back walking through mud lmao that was bad ass. That's when I knew he was my candidate.

I hate Pence though and got zero love for Bible Thumpers. I'm worried about the Supreme Court and would prefer it more Liberal (just not this CRAZY left geesh). I'm strongly gay rights, worker rights and PRO UNION. I'm sick to death of corporations exploiting their workforce, no matter their race. This is what concerns me deeply about a Trump term.

Too bad. I'd love to vote for a woman. It's high time. BUT NOT HER. End of discussion.

Thanks for your reply. Great to read! Share a lot of your thoughts. I'm from and in Europe. Our open borders policy has been and still is one of my biggest concerns.

Open borders? are you people fucking stupid! Hillary has consistently voted for aggressive immigration policies including that stupid fence act that accomplished NOTHING. 

60 - 70% of illegals in the U.S. are visa overstays. How the fuck does Trump's plan tackle that problem and how the fuck does a massive wall fix that? 

Disarming people? Anyone can buy a fucking gun in the U.S.!!! 

God, I hate people. 

9 minutes ago, Moka said:

Trump wants to give nuclear weapons to Saudi Arabia, Japan and South Korea. And he said "enjoy yourself, folks".

Plzzz he aint do that!

Hilllary is wicked lady and for sure more evil than Obama who's portrayed in foreign media as a Nobel prize man of peace supporter of gay marriage & brave women. Its a Madonna forum & that what the majority here care for.

I dont wanna repeat myself again 5 yrs ago & open the can of worms.

3 minutes ago, tumbleweedt said:

Thanks for your reply. Great to read! Share a lot of your thoughts. I'm from and in Europe. Our open borders policy has been and still is one of my biggest concerns.

Oh I forgot the most important thing! GLOBALISM. I really do believe the Left wants to erase American borders for a North American Union, similar to Europeon Union. They never bothered to ask, we never voted on such a thing, but insist they're pro America. The goal of a an eventual one world government is terrifying. Once it's done, any revolution will be impossible. Conform or be destroyed. I absolutely do believe there are powers trying to achieve this. Republicans too, they're in on it. But not Trump. There's a reason the usual suspects are shitting their pants about him getting in.

6 minutes ago, Moka said:

Hillary is threatening an all out war with Russia over Syria. She is the same woman that not long ago named Putin the "new Hitler". I wonder how these two will sit at the same table and resolve their differences over the Middle East without increasing the tensions that are already insanely high.