2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

12 minutes ago, Napoléon said:

I think we'all see more of this. There's no need for any of his claims to be genuine just as long as he makes them. This way his supporters will turn around and use this as "evidence" of fraud and corruption in the election. 

Exactly. He's setting the narrative.

Among other things, they wanted the names of the poll workers. Unbelievable.

Besides Hispanics I really reeally want him to also get his ass handed to him by women and millennials. Straight white men love him :#. Just don't think Afr. Americans are gonna show up strong :/ 

I'm still kinda shocked by your long-ass voting lines. It's crazy! The last time I voted, there was one person in front of me and people would get irritated if there were more than 3 people in front of them in the line. 

If you guys know anybody who voted early in Arizona, tell them to make sure their vote was counted. 7,000 votes in Maricopa County will be thrown out because of signature issues unless they are verified before 7PM today. YOU CAN VERIFY OVER THE PHONE

They can check here: https://recorder.maricopa.gov/earlyvotingballot/earlyvotingballotstatus.aspx

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/politicalinsider/2016/11/08/7000-maricopa-county-ballots-signature-issue-2016-election/93454822/

It's a very important county for HRC. Very fishy that this is happening.

3 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

Exactly.

I've been saying this all along, but I hope people fucking stop with their YASSSS SLAY MAMA and all this ridiculous idolatry and see her for what she is: a politician. Someone who is about to be elected to serve the people and who should ALWAYS be held accountable for every single decision that she makes. 

It baffles my mind how someone on voting day says something like "how can people possibly dislike Hillary? I just don't get it?" Did people seriously do ZERO research into their candidate? Or did they really just read headlines and memes, and hate Trump so much that they think that somehow makes Hillary a perfect person with a clean history?

Stop acting like you're so above it all. Poor ulizos, so misunderstood.

There's no space on the ballot form to elaborate.

On the day it counted you were a Hillary voter. Own it.

2 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Stop acting like you're so above it all. Poor ulizos, so misunderstood.

There's no space on the ballot form to elaborate.

On the day it counted you were a Hillary voter. Own it.

Yes, I'm above the ridiculous, annoying fanfare. If that offends you, go eat a dick.

2 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Yes, I'm above the ridiculous, annoying fanfare. If that offends you, go eat a dick.

No, you are a Hillary voter. Have a nice day.

Btw everyone, I voted for Trump today.

Carry on!

2 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Carry on!

Um, we all knew. You've been rooting for him all year long like a dumb bitch.

23 hours ago, XXL said:

:chuckle:   I think that one is already here

Question should be how long before WW3 commences?

George Soros and Putin cannot wait for Hillary to win

Let's hope the fact Clinton and Putin have friends in common will smooth things over

See Chapter Henry Kissinger

ohZzD7mJJfa8zOSCvtJ86lUThtl3DQPr.jpeg

v3uXOVE1LApRLvS7Aep3VCMf8lUE63Te.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

Henry Kissinger is a war criminal. As set out by Christopher Hitchens in his book The Trial of Henry Kissinger or a YouTube clip of the Hitch summarizing his case against this crook.

5 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Calling a bully a bully is absolutely fine. Since when is stating the truth wrong? Oh wait, we are talking about a candidate that has constantly ignored the truth if the truth did not fit his mindset.

Hillary lies just as much.

25 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Carry on!

I'm glad you have the guts to say that you voted for him.

i hate trump but he is harmless for us.

9 minutes ago, Love Spent said:

I voted for Trump.

Let the chips fall where they may!

hilary is better for America and a disaster for the world peace , she will continue what Obama has started or even who were before him selling weapons , provoking wars and committing genocides and supporting tyrants. 

4 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

Exactly.

I've been saying this all along, but I hope people fucking stop with their YASSSS SLAY MAMA and all this ridiculous idolatry and see her for what she is: a politician. Someone who is about to be elected to serve the people and who should ALWAYS be held accountable for every single decision that she makes. 

It baffles my mind how someone on voting day says something like "how can people possibly dislike Hillary? I just don't get it?" Did people seriously do ZERO research into their candidate? Or did they really just read headlines and memes, and hate Trump so much that they think that somehow makes Hillary a perfect person with a clean history?

Agree.

5 minutes ago, spazz said:

I'm glad you have the guts to say that you voted for him.

i hate trump but he is harmless for us.

hilary is better for America and a disaster for the world peace , she will continue what Obama has started or even who were before him selling weapons , provoking wars and committing genocides and supporting tyrants. 

Thanks, spazz, you're good people.