Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

2016 American Presidential Thread


Recommended Posts

Um...what the hell is the deal w/ New Hampshire lol. Didnt they just show polls w/ them tied or Trump 1 point ahead! Thought they were a smart bunch. :*??

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prob not possible but really really hoping she somehow over-performs at the polls BLOWS him out tomorrow night! Lots of America is just too angry, white and backwards so doubtful :/ Plus, sorry but Hillary is just not a great candidate lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm over people saying Hillary isn't a good candidate. She's probably the most qualified candidate ever when you break it down. At least Hillary is in politics for altruistic reasons. Yes, over the course of her career, she's "hardened" and done a lot of "typical" politician bullshit but I truly believe she's in the game to try to make a difference. Trump is clearly in this for his own ego....just as he is with everything else......that's fine for a reality TV star but not POTUS!! People say Hillary is too "rehearsed".....perhaps that's true to a degree but she at least has conviction and believes what she says. Trump isn't genuine in the slightest when he's speaking. It's almost like he's acting. Don't get me wrong, I believe he truly believes what he's saying but he tries to hard to act "concerned" and I see through it. This is all a game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bitch said:

Some of the polls got me worrying a bit.

 

The LA times is literally the only major poll that has had Trump consistently ahead of Clinton. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is according to NPR. Hillary already won. This is what I've been saying for at least a month now. Trump had no chance of winning but the media has made it seem like it's this super tight race when in reality it's been an uphill battle for Trump since day one and he ruined every single opportunity he's ever had. 

Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 7.57.08 AM.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

The LA times is literally the only major poll that has had Trump consistently ahead of Clinton. 

What concerns me is that it's quite a considerable gap - 48%, 43.2%! She closed it down a bit, but still. 

She's up in other polls though. For example.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bitch said:

What concerns me is that it's quite a considerable gap - 48%, 43.2%! She closed it down a bit, but still. 

She's up in other polls though. For example.

 

Check the electoral map. The odds are against Trump. I don't think overall polls matter anymore at this point unless they're polling the swing states (check the states in yellow above) and some of the states that are leaning one way or another that COULD be a surprise (but not likely). 

In order for Trump to win, he would have to win ALL of those swing states, plus REALLY surprise the world by turning some of those light blue states red. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Most electoral maps are comforting, but I just hope that we won't get blindsided tmr and see the grey become red, state by state. Hope Russia is down meddling here. 

If this one is accurate, it should be safe.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bitch said:

Most electoral maps are comforting, but I just hope that we won't get blindsided tmr and see the grey become red, state by state. Hope Russia is down meddling here. 

If this one is accurate, it should be safe.

 

They have Georgia as toss up state? Now this is new.

Link to post
Share on other sites

What's comforting about these last electoral maps is that states that are supposedly "swing" states - Ohio, Iowa, Florida, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Arizona, Georgia. Hillary could lose every single one of those states and still win the Presidency. They're important for Trump to win, but don't really matter for her. If he loses any one of those, that would probably mean a landslide electoral win for Hillary. I hate looking at these because I don't want to get too overconfident and be let down. But it is looking good for her.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeMo said:

What's comforting about these last electoral maps is that states that are supposedly "swing" states - Ohio, Iowa, Florida, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Arizona, Georgia. Hillary could lose every single one of those states and still win the Presidency. They're important for Trump to win, but don't really matter for her. If he loses any one of those, that would probably mean a landslide electoral win for Hillary. I hate looking at these because I don't want to get too overconfident and be let down. But it is looking good for her.

Exactly. Trump needs to win EVERY SINGLE SWING STATE + turn some light blue states red in order to win. 

He's NOT going to win. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Go Hillary! You could feel her fire/momentum now. Still think there's a chance she'll actually overperform and surprise. Imagine though if the FBI/f'king Guiliani didn't troll into this 10 days ago! :/ Think there was a good chance she'd be super competitive in places like Texas and Alaska! Again she just needs to win but my bigger concern is the damn Senate now. Even if they win by 1 damn vote or whatever and Kaine has the be the deciding vote all good. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...