2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

I'm with many of you that I would NOT at all be surprised if there's constant assassination attempts or the like against him, his VP and others associated with him from the far left. People would've been pissed or dissatisfied with Hillary but woulda gotten over it and ended up business as usual. That, or things/forces within the GOP maybe even more than the Dems will dig up something to try to take him down and we end up with Pence. Just have a feeling that's how this will end up. I still dont think Trump ever thought he'd get this far. Nor truly wants it! Just wanted to win.. simple as that. He'd rather be playing gold and groping pussies. 

Sad day

Those who are supporting stupid people thinking they will bring their lost golden world back are really ruining this world these recent years. First brexiters now this. 

Well, open message to them: your stupid empire and golden era is long lost and gone. There's a brand new world out there. Make it better, not worse! 

So let's embrace now for a Marie LePenn victory, and let's keep our eyes open to other places like Austria, Netherlands, Germany. Things go wrong so fast that with all the refugee crisis there, i wouldn't be surprised if a new party goes up and tries to "fix Germany". 

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

So let's embrace now for a Marie LePenn victory, and let's keep our eyes open to other places like Austria, Netherlands, Germany. Things go wrong so fast that with all the refugee crisis there, i wouldn't be surprised if a new party goes up and tries to "fix Germany". 

The AFD ( far right) is already on an impressing rise here. It's happening...

An assassination would do nothing but hurt the entire nation. It would make the country more divided and it would make the GOP hate us even more. And for what? President Pence?

Just remember this, even though his impact will probably be reflected for decades: His presidency isn't forever. What we should do now is gear up for the 2018 midterms and really make a difference there, and then really make our mark in 2020.

Well, the Hillary haters never have to worry about her again. She's done, politically. You got your wish. And now you get Trump. Hope your jobs are secure.

5 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

An assassination would do nothing but hurt the entire nation. It would make the country more divided and it would make the GOP hate us even more. And for what? President Pence?

Just remember this, even though his impact will probably be reflected for decades: His presidency isn't forever. What we should do now is gear up for the 2018 midterms and really make a difference there, and then really make our mark in 2020.

I hope nobody here has proposed an assasination :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Lolo said:

The AFD ( far right) is already on an impressing rise here. It's happening...

That's true. But lucky us, we have a political system that offers many different parties and a great diversity of voters. At least this guarantees that they cannot become part of the federal government or in the states. And what we tend to do is to kick those out during the next elections who have not done their job. And those idiots never do. Happened to the Republikaner, NPD, Piraten. Always kicked out after one period. So there is hope.

7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I trust in Germany and France to stop this snowball effect! 

French and German people, we need YOU! 

What's worse than Trump being the new president of the USA? Him, shaking hands with his European equivalents Marine Le Pen and Frauke Petry. 

I can't believe it...

2 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Nobody has proposed it but a lot of people seem to see it as a possibility. It would be horrible.

It certainly would. But no normal human being would even consider this. But the truth is also, you have people running around that don't have themselves under control, are mentally ill or for some reason ill guided. Now add that it is relatively easy to get a gun in the U.S. and it might become even easier. And didn't Trump say, people should wear guns everywhere? Even in schools?

LAPD Prepping For “Riot Mode” In Some Neighborhoods If Donald Trump Wins

While not overtly ramping things up as much as the New York Police Department is tonight on the East Coast, the Los Angeles Police Department has quietly put in place plans to counter any disturbances on the streets if GOP nominee Donald Trump is elected president. “The polite thing to say is that this is not unusual, but this has been a very unusual election,” said a senior law enforcement official with knowledge of tonight’s LAPD plans. “We are ready to go into riot mode if required, if the order comes.

The source added that there had been no indications of any unrest so far today in L.A. With that, the Department of Homeland Security is also said to have beefed up contingency plans for tonight in Los Angeles and several other major U.S. cities.

Just now, Nick said:

Hope people don't riot even though understand people are pissed about results. Looting cvs and McDonald's isn't going to help anything. 

The riots wont be wide spread but I sure wouldn't want to be in Cali right now.

Stay safe people!!