Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
I Don’t Search I Find

2016 American Presidential Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ULIZOS said:

The U.S. is the second country with the highest number of exports, only behind China. 

Sorry, but that is clearly Germany which used to be the number one for ages until China took over 3 years ago. And if the U.S. would export that much, where is that huge trade deficit coming from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I say it again. That is simply not true. The media was hiding because they were afraid someone could call them biased.

It was horrible. Trump would make the most racist comment ever, not opinion, just fact, and everyone would report it as "Trump made remarks that upsets hispanic community." :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I say it again. That is simply not true. The media was hiding because they were afraid someone could call them biased.

In America? Really? He was called a xenophobe, racist, white supremacist, rapist, chauvinist, tax evader, bigot... by all networks, newspapers and online media ALL THE TIME. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mnino said:

In America? Really? He was called a xenophobe, racist, white supremacist, rapist, chauvinist, tax evader, bigot... all the time by all networks, newspapers and online media ALL THE TIME. 

The media NEVER called him out on anything. People on Twitter, perhaps. But show me one article from a major news source that flat out says "Trump made a xenophobic comment." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, mnino said:

On a more serious note, this vote is sooooo American. 

Americans in general cannot tolerate being told what to do. The polls and pundits were so sure that she would win. The media lost its credibility by giving overblown attention to every accusation towards the Orange One and not doing the same with Hillary. For a while, it just felt like there was not way he could win. 

This is Brexit².

P.S.: Foreigners, if you want your candidate to win in America you need to vocally support their opponent in every way you can. America loves to act like a rebellious 16 year old. 

Youre-not-the-boss-of-me-GIF.gif

67297-Amy-Poehler-dont-tell-me-what-TdZL

 

Exactly.

This is the best comment of the whole thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pud Whacker

We need some Cher's Believe

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The idiotic states of America have voted!

im not even that shocked. Celebrity culture, hate, division, greed, ignorance and dishonesty are all sweeping in America and actually everywhere in the world. See the Brexit scenario for example. When we have people like Trump and Farage being even considered for a political role it goes to show the state of the world as it stands now.

Pray for peace. Pray for unity. Pray for people to come back to their senses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Kim said:

It was so obvious. This is the direction most of the western world is going. Be afraid!

Exactly.  Brexit was warning enough. Australia has One Nation gaining popularity all the time.  Now Trump is going to be the president of America. Not to mention fascists gaining power all over Europe.  I hate this world at the moment.  Truly frightening times 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe im waking up to this...

 

 

Where's that Sp!n interview quote from Madonna....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never thought a country could ever go so far BACKWARDS as it has today. So Obama's wonderful change of 8 years were for nothing. Trump + Pence are evil personified.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mnino said:

In America? Really? He was called a xenophobe, racist, white supremacist, rapist, chauvinist, tax evader, bigot... by all networks, newspapers and online media ALL THE TIME. 

They may have given a hint. Let's say they reported on an incident. But did they ever follow through and grilled him or his surrogates on those issues? No. Where are the important investigations on Trump University? The president elect of the U.S. is having a court date in the near future. Just in case people forgot. He did not release his tax returns because he is definitely hiding something. Well, okay, if he doesn't want to show it, fine. Trump and his surrogates were telling lies as if there is no tomorrow. In the real world they would be sued for defamation. Especially Trumps surrogates. Deflecting all the time. I know it's their job. But at the same time I expect a journalist to dig deeper. These people come to your show and do not answer a single question. That's downright rude and disrespectful. And to make it even worse. They sit on CNN, NBC or whatever and tell those journalists that the media is rigged when the very same media is giving them the chance to spew their hate and lies over and over again. That is even offending. My only explanation why they never really continued asking questions was out of fear that they will be branded biased. The problem is, if facts are on your side and you are afraid to be called out by those your story puts a negative light on, you are in the wrong business. Then you are not a journalist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna carry on Living for Love

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys let's rejoice in knowing there are still people like us; People who believe in peace and unity; People who don't discriminate against anyone. Unfortunately these are grime times for the world. So many people want to go back to a society based on hate and division. But let's be hopeful this is only a short time and when people will be hit by the consequences of their own actions will know their errors and realize this planet needs peace and harmony amongst all human beings. This is not the end..This is actually the beginning for a better world to come! 

 

                                                      There Is Light Even In The Darkest Places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest bluejean
1 minute ago, MeakMaker said:

Guys let's rejoice in knowing there are still people like us; People who believe in peace and unity; People who don't discriminate against anyone. Unfortunately these are grime times for the world. So many people want to go back to a society based on hate and division. But let's be hopeful this is only a short time and when people will be hit by the consequences of their own actions will know their errors and realize this planet needs peace and harmony amongst all human beings. This is not the end..This is actually the beginning for a better world to come! 

 

                                                      There Is Light Even In The Darkest Places.

Talk about scraping the barrel for an optimistic outlook. Bless you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um..so from here on in ONLY the IBD Poll and LA poll are wortha shit. It's confirmed. This confirms the rest are total shit and...indeed prob. rigged to a degree :/ . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, GOD said:

Yes let's blame comey 

no let's blame 3rd party's 

no no let's blame the voting machines.

no wait, blame Bernie voters they say it out or voted for Trump, they must have. 

Please don't blame the DNC / don't blame Hillary . 🙄

 

Dont forget to blame Jill Stein, Gary Johnson and Lady Gaga. :blink:

Now i know i have been a smart-arse in this thread, and have taken some pleasure in seeing Hilary fail ( but i do hate trump just as much, he just doesn't come across as a smug cunt the way hilary does, oops i mean did).

 

The democrats now need to regroup, realise the error of there ways in nominating such a useless, smug, good for nothing polarizing figure. And re-think what it means to be a true Democrat ( not an anti-trump). The next 4 years will be painful to watch, but lets hope Hilary disappears in those 4 years and that daughter of hers does not venture into politics ( fuck the clintons and fuck the bushes). Lets hope for a democrat candidate that has the moral fibre and integrity of Bernie, a true champion who fought for minority rights ( not sat at home with her republican parents enjoying a steak-diane dinner)  but happens to be 40 years younger and good looking. Male or female, black or white. Not sure if america is yet ready for a gay presidential candidate????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, mnino said:

On a more serious note, this vote is sooooo American. 

Americans in general cannot tolerate being told what to do. The polls and pundits were so sure that she would win. The media lost its credibility by giving overblown attention to every accusation towards the Orange One and not doing the same with Hillary. For a while, it just felt like there was not way he could win. 

This is Brexit².

P.S.: Foreigners, if you want your candidate to win in America you need to vocally support their opponent in every way you can. America loves to act like a rebellious 16 year old. 

Youre-not-the-boss-of-me-GIF.gif

67297-Amy-Poehler-dont-tell-me-what-TdZL

As if. It's not even about that imho. I think humans in general have become evil, more self centered and incredibly ignorant. The media can only warn you or say something. Let's not forget how it was more a social media battle... that's how peeps get their information now. I don't think peeps went to vote to spite the media. I think it's happening in the same vein of Brexit. Peeps have just lost their minds! Simple as. They just would rather choose hate and division than moving forward together for the sake of all human beings. It's a nasty scenario to live through and unfortunately we are all witnessing it in front of our very eyes. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MeakMaker said:

As if. It's not even about that imho. I think humans in general have become evil, more self centered and incredibly ignorant. The media can only warn you or say something. Let's not forget how it was more a social media battle... that's how peeps get their information now. I don't think peeps went to vote to spite the media. I think it's happening in the same vein of Brexit. Peeps have just lost their minds! Simple as. They just would rather choose hate and division than moving forward together for the sake of all human beings. It's a nasty scenario to live through and unfortunately we are all witnessing it in front of our very eyes. 

 

Do you know a lot of Americans? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pud Whacker

THE REASON HILLARY LOST

ugly.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

 

                                                      There Is Light Even In The Darkest Places.

Runa's Luna? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pud Whacker said:

THE REASON HILLARY LOST

ugly.png

EMGNtradingspouses8.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Captain America himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pud Whacker
2 minutes ago, mnino said:

EMGNtradingspouses8.gif

:lol:

another flop...

3A31E47A00000578-3918926-image-a-73_1478

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pud Whacker

how rude they are, hillary doesnt come out - sending her audience home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 November 1938: Night of Broken Glass

9 November 1989: Fall of the Berlin Wall

9 November 2016: Donald Trump is declared winner of the US presidential election

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

:lol:

another flop...

3A31E47A00000578-3918926-image-a-73_1478

Is she serious? Maybe this was posted earlier? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...