2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

9 minutes ago, tonymarraffa said:

I seriously feel like slitting my wrists.:sad:

U guys r so spoiled 

i was serving in the army while a terrorist president was elected & his gangs were slaughtering us soldiers it was such touch times in my life.

2 minutes ago, mnino said:

The media went too far in painting him as the devil that it backfired. People tuned out. I'm stunned at how well he's doing. Stunned. 

Okay, I can only see CNN International and they were throwing cotton balls at him. Quite frankly they have given his armada of blonde bimbos way more screen time than the democrats. They probably thought that was necessary to come across as unbiased. The trumpsters have taken them hostage and they didn't even realize. Or even worse, they thought that's all good entertainment. Have you seen State of the Race? A giggling Kate Bouldan having a tea party. They have lost so much reputation, it's unbelievable.

This is horrible. I'm laughing in my bed now. Nervously.

As I said before : if America elects him, they deserve him.

Now, 2 questions : 

- how long until Attorney General Giuliani starts his Hillary witch trial?

- who is gonna be the first foreign chief of state insulted by President Trump onTwitter?

Opps! This has certainly wiped the smugness from you democrats. Can't wait to see that condescending face of Hilary's as she makes her concessional speech :) too funny. Maybe she should have done her homework better and not taken her constituents for granted, and rallied in florida like trump instead of eating at a 3 star michilan NY restrauny. Also i hope all those super delegates who cheated for hilary, are getting their fucking arses kicked and realize they were always flogging a dead horse, instead of Bernie the stallion, who would have had this wrapped up hours ago. Karma is a cunt, and Hilary got everything she deserved. Yaaaaaaaaas! Go Jill Stein.