2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

Said it today, yesterday and a year ago its her/the candidate herself. NO one likes her or  ever wanted her to be president. Bernie would've destroyed Trump. He was right. 

4 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR NEWS FROM! You have me on a roller coaster ride of emotions. 

CALM DOWN

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪slap face gif‬‏

Doing only Twitter right now. Can't deal with CNN, etc. :ugh:

Guest CzarnaWisnia
Just now, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Said it today, yesterday and a year ago its her/the candidate herself. NO one likes her or  ever wanted her to be president. Bernie would've destroyed Trump. He was right. 

has there been that many cases of three consecutive wins for one party? I think the usual is two, and then a change.

2 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

it seems that many are voting against the current government, which is not surprising I suppose

This shit is happening all over the world at the moment. The only difference is that in Europe where you have way more parties than in the U.S. this does not change the government. No matter if those right wing parties get around 15 or 20%.

And believe it or not, Russia is heavily influenced in this.

11 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

And this is exactly what not happened. The contrary is true. They did a horrible job at reporting about Trump. I tell you, there'll be earthquakes going through the media once this is over. I hope they grow some balls back, Oh wait, Trump will try to take freedom of press away. And the media only has to blame themselves.

See your viewpoint, but I just came across so much negative news about him running from the major mainstream and liberal organizations. Thought that it would have had a bigger impact on the public not voting for him.

Let's see what happens tonight and hopefully he won't reach 270. 

12 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

She really has no path to win.

I'm crying. I fear for my safety when Trump becomes president.

Calm down. I'm in good with Trump's people. Madonna fans are safe.

The dow futures is already down by 600 points. And here you have the first result of a Trump victory. Billions and Billions lost. I bet many people have their pension plans linked to the stock market. Well, you may have just endangered your retirement. But Trump is going to lower taxes. Oh wait, that was just for millionaires.

I'm lying down on the couch watching tv and reading this thread in a horrified daze. :scared: I'm glad I didn't join the huge NYC crowd tonight watching the coverage outside the Jacob Javits Convention Center.