2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

This will really be a slap in the face of the Trump haters and the poll makers... we'll never hear the end of Trump bragging for the next four years... Well, bring on British Madonna again... 

6 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

This will really be a slap in the face of the Trump haters and the poll makers... we'll never hear the end of Trump bragging for the next four years... Well, bring on British Madonna again... 

Why would she quit her beloved country and go to UK?

she should stay and accept democracy.

1 minute ago, mtzlplk said:

You know, at some point people will wake up. I tell you there'll be broken promises left and right. And especially those people in the rust belt will be in for a very bad surprise. Bringing back jobs to the U.S.? Sure.

It's freakin' crazy with all of Hilary's big $$$ for the campaign and the entire media trying to help her win, that the race is this close. Her team are shitting in their pants now and public might be stuck with a Trump presidency that half of US doesn't want! 

Just now, Nick said:

It's freakin' crazy with all of Hilary's big $$$ for the campaign and the entire media trying to help her win, that the race is this close. Her team are shitting in their pants now and public might be stuck with a Trump presidency that half of US doesn't want! 

And this is exactly what not happened. The contrary is true. They did a horrible job at reporting about Trump. I tell you, there'll be earthquakes going through the media once this is over. I hope they grow some balls back, Oh wait, Trump will try to take freedom of press away. And the media only has to blame themselves.

3 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

And this is exactly what not happened. The contrary is true. They did a horrible job at reporting about Trump. I tell you, there'll be earthquakes going through the media once this is over. I hope they grow some balls back, Oh wait, Trump will try to take freedom of press away. And the media only has to blame themselves.

This! They created him but *esp the last 10 days were the most fatal to her due to the media who took her down about the e-mails vs focusing on him, Russia etc 24/7 plus! Most def get it if he wins.