2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

Broward County (Florida) has 1.8 million citizens, and mostly democrats. A majority of votes from this county are still missing, it could change de outcome in Florida. I'm praying.

2 hours ago, Ivy said:

Sloane, truer tea has not been sipped in this forum.

You should have been in Australia when Julia fucking Gillard ( sorry Jazzy and San, I know you liked her, but toddles ) was Prime minister. She would always pull this feminist shit, and when somebody would question any of her decisions she would literally cry in parliment and call out misogyny. Every fucking time. She pulled that same shit as Hilary " oh you have a vagina, vote for me ladies". She even voted down gay marriage, but as soon as she was booted out, all of a sudden it is " I'm all for gay marriage, I made the wrong decision". Blah, blah, blah. Like Hilary, always chasing the popular vote at the time, not what they honestly believe is the right vote.

At least Trump voters know that they are white trash rascists. Hilary voters have no idea who they are or what they stand for. There only motivation is anti-trump. 

Having lady gaga as your opening act pretty much sums up Hilary Clinton and her little monsters... 

Ivy, I love you, but you are talking some real shit here. Everyone that hated her, hated her because they can't stand seeing a woman making decisions that matter, Weak minded people...not all male either.

And sadly, most politicians care about their longevity more than their integrity/values and therefor avoid going against the grain on issues...particularly when the rest of the population aren't ready for it...or if it means they'll get kicked down a few spots on the ladder. Hardly any politicians stood by gay marriage then...and seemingly no-one of import has a backbone enough now to bite the bullet on the issue. I'm looking at you Malcom...piss weak little bitch!

I am hopeful that Hilary will make unpopular, but important/necessary decisions.

1 minute ago, Moka said:

Broward County (Florida) has 1.8 million citizens, and mostly democrats. A majority of votes from this county are still missing, it could change de outcome in Florida. I'm praying.

What on fking earth are they doing or waiting on! :/ 

1 minute ago, Moka said:

Let it go. Don't torture yourself. 

Okay, everyone calm down. Trump is winning the states we all knew he was going to win. Nothing surprising has happened yet. 

They're calling the states we already knew was going to win in. Nothing has happened in the swing states yet for us to actually be nervous. 

1 minute ago, ULIZOS said:

He's doing surprisingly well where he was never expected to do well 

While she seems to be matching or exceeding Obama in all anticipated metrics, the variable is rural nationalist whites surging.