2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

2 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

It's pretty ironic to boo someone and call him a bully.

Calling a bully a bully is absolutely fine. Since when is stating the truth wrong? Oh wait, we are talking about a candidate that has constantly ignored the truth if the truth did not fit his mindset.

1 minute ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

Well booing someone is not calling him a bully.

Unless it was like "BOOOOOOOOOOllee..."

I have heard someone calling him a bully when he left the polling station. And booing someone as a way to express what you think of this person, his actions and beliefs, is perfectly fine. This is not new. This way to express yourself goes back centuries.

8 hours ago, Paul said:

I dont really know why some people hate Hillary, but the best thing that will happen after she wins is that (hopefully) we wont need to ever see or hear Trump again. Goodbye.

Some of us have legitimate reasons for disliking her, her policies, her voting record and are disappointed with her being our next president. 

Others simply watch Fox News and get educated by opinion TV that's disguised as "news" and read blogs that say that Clinton had several people killed who got in her way. 

And yes, I mailed in my absentee ballot for Clinton weeks, in case anyone accuses me of being a Trump supporter.

14 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Some of us have legitimate reasons for disliking her, her policies, her voting record and are disappointed with her being our next president. 

Others simply watch Fox News and get educated by opinion TV that's disguised as "news" and read blogs that say that Clinton had several people killed who got in her way. 

And yes, I mailed in my absentee ballot for Clinton weeks, in case anyone accuses me of being a Trump supporter.

You voted against Trump not for Clinton just like republican Ana Navarro did in Florida and she made it clear it wasn't out of support for Hillary but a vote against Trump. 

24 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

You voted against Trump not for Clinton just like republican Ana Navarro did in Florida and she made it clear it wasn't out of support for Hillary but a vote against Trump. 

Exactly.

I've been saying this all along, but I hope people fucking stop with their YASSSS SLAY MAMA and all this ridiculous idolatry and see her for what she is: a politician. Someone who is about to be elected to serve the people and who should ALWAYS be held accountable for every single decision that she makes. 

It baffles my mind how someone on voting day says something like "how can people possibly dislike Hillary? I just don't get it?" Did people seriously do ZERO research into their candidate? Or did they really just read headlines and memes, and hate Trump so much that they think that somehow makes Hillary a perfect person with a clean history?

I am soo hoping when/if he loses (assuming he loses) the entire Trump brand goes bankrupt by next year, becomes as poisonous as a swastika and every one of his surrogates file for bankruptcy. :D Only way to make them go away for good is no more publicity/ $$

3 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Good for you but HELL to the know I will not in any way shape or form miss a friggin thing about this entire 24/7 turd smelling nightmare that was 2016! lol Flush! 

Lmaoooo the craziness was entertaining though but yeah 2016 sucked! so ready for this year to be over 

1 minute ago, StrawberryBounce12 said:

Lmaoooo the craziness was entertaining though but yeah 2016 sucked! so ready for this year to be over 

my bad I meant hell to the NO (not 'know') lol! Like many others kind of tripping a bit now. Still refuse to believe she's won until we start getting raw #s etc...in. ANY other year I'd feel 100% right now for her. If I and others knew for sure she already had the receipts for this thing then to a small degree I'd look at it as semi entertaining. Nah..probably not. 

10 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

You know what I'm looking forward the most? That I don't have to watch those Republican nutcases on CNN panels anymore.

Yep! As I've always said while I truly think Trump is seriously mentally ill, it's his main people, VP etc...who are actually 100x worse and want the 'power'.They simply found a sucker who is only in for his ego and 'winning'. Almost positive if he wins THEN the Repubs would prob. drop that supposed 'oppo', boot him and give Pence all the power which is even more horrifying than Trump. 

Really glad this election will be finally done and Trump will lose even though not crazy about Hilary either. Just really disappointed how American public is so split and people hating on each other from both sides. Even in my extended family people who are leftist and conservative are arguing intensely without finding any common ground to make some sort of peace and compromise.

No matter what you still need to find a way to live with people in society you don't agree with. 

Edited by Nick

This whole election felt like watching Game of Thrones! Everything starts fine and then the good old Bernie is beheaded. Then you have psycho Donald shooting people with his crossbow and no one seems able to stop him. Then you root for Queen Hillary, first of her name and mother of Chelsea. Oh, now the creepy white walker Rudy with his wight Comey lurking in the shadow! Then Donald grabs poor Sansa by the pussy and rapes her. We'll see tonight if Queen Hillary roasts Donald and his minions for good or if she's shaved (Shame!) and jailed! :chuckle:

5 minutes ago, LSD said:

Trump lawsuit over Clark County, Nevada early voting hours right now, hearing is not going well for him

Why is he suing them? What about early voting hours? And Nevada? I guess he knows Nevada is not going in his favor?

I know his campaign was not happy that people in Nevada could vote until polls had closed. Someone had to explain to them that when you are in line before the closing you can still vote. It's a law or something.

I think we'all see more of this. There's no need for any of his claims to be genuine just as long as he makes them. This way his supporters will turn around and use this as "evidence" of fraud and corruption in the election.