2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

I want to punch that Lewandowski guy so badly right now. What a fucking asshole. He just can't stop. His candidate has won and he continues the attacks. And now that the Dems thing has been called off he wants HRC to come out immediately and to accept the result when it was his horrible candidate who never said he is going to accept the election if he looses in the first place. The audacity.

3 minutes ago, GOD said:

Is it done? Officially?

Not officially, but the math has been done. Hillary will have to win both Arizona, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, and Wisconsin in order to become President, and Trump is currently leading in 3 of those states..

After the initial shock of it all, I'm now eagerly awaiting this populist struggling attempts to please his voters by:

• bringing back long gone manufacturing jobs
  • eliminating ISIS with a click of the fingers
  • deporting millions of people
  • building a giant wall along the southern border (that Mexico will pay)
  • improving people's perception of their quality of life on the 21st January.

If you think Obama failed to live up to his 'changey hope' message... WATCH THIS SPACE. :popcorn: 

1 minute ago, jacket said:

After the initial shock of it all. I'm now eagerly waiting at this populist try to please his voters by:

• bringing back long gone manufacturing jobs
  • eliminating ISIS with a click of the fingers
  • deporting millions of people
  • building a giant wall along the southern border (that Mexico will pay)
  • improving people's perception of their quality of life on the 21st January.

If you think Obama failed to live up to his 'changey hope' message... WATCH THIS SPACE. :popcorn: 

None of the above is gonna happen.

6 minutes ago, Falling Free said:

Is Hillary really not going to come out? Has that ever happened before in recent times :S

No. This was never about her supporters. It was about her getting the job she so desperately wanted. 

Its confirmed now Bernie was RIGHT and he absolutely could've def won. Hillary had a dreadful outdated campaign. No real message that connected w/ people. I wasn't a fan but he was right. Almost NO press conferences, minimal to no engagement w/ minorities, young people, rested in the Hampton's for a month and raised money millions and millions..now pissed away! Total arrogance and entitlement at its most repulsive. Again..not at surprised. Now we have bullies and racists and Russia running America! In all likelihood we're going back 50+ years in the next 4 years. Aint no way gay rights/marriage, abortion, equal pay etc etc..are staying. Rethugs are running everything now! Oh and Corey Lewendowski is a super dick head. But be prepared for these kind of turds running the country the next 4 years. 

I hate Lewandowski. You got fired. Have some self respect. But still leeching up to the orange monster. He probably got paid a nice amount to keep his mouth shut. But all his talk how much Trump and family has suffered? Give me a break. He is a millionaire and no one asked him to run in the first place.

I haven't been able to get out of bed. Saying this is sad, depressing and scary is an understatement . 

1 hour ago, mnino said:

On a more serious note, this vote is sooooo American. 

Americans in general cannot tolerate being told what to do. The polls and pundits were so sure that she would win. The media lost its credibility by giving overblown attention to every accusation towards the Orange One and not doing the same with Hillary. For a while, it just felt like there was not way he could win. 

This is Brexit².

P.S.: Foreigners, if you want your candidate to win in America you need to vocally support their opponent in every way you can. America loves to act like a rebellious 16 year old. 

Youre-not-the-boss-of-me-GIF.gif

67297-Amy-Poehler-dont-tell-me-what-TdZL

A lot of truth in this. One of the first things we learn in school is that common folk took up arms and defeated an empire against all odds in the Revolutionary War. 200 years later and add to that we are now spoiled rotten.

33 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

how rude they are, hillary doesnt come out - sending her audience home. 

Not enough stamina.

6 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Its confirmed now Bernie was RIGHT and he absolutely could've def won. Hillary had a dreadful outdated campaign. No real message that connected w/ people. I wasn't a fan but he was right. Almost NO press conferences, minimal to no engagement w/ minorities, young people, rested in the Hampton's for a month and raised money millions and millions..now pissed away! Total arrogance and entitlement at its most repulsive. Again..not at surprised. Now we have bullies and racists and Russia running America! In all likelihood we're going back 50+ years in the next 4 years. Aint no way gay rights/marriage, abortion, equal pay etc etc..are staying. Oh and Corey Lewendowski is a super dick head. But be prepared for these kind of turds running the country the next 4 years. 

I was made fun of 2 days ago because I did not want Hillary as the Democratic nominee.

I'm mad as fucking hell.

To all of you Bernie Bros who now come out of the woodwork, shame on you. All this talk about how Bernie would have won. First, you don't know that. There is no proof. Second, your comments sound more like you are angry because the candidate you have voted for did not win and you can't deal with it. That's why your are projecting this inability to deal with it back on the candidate and pretend the other candidate would have won and you knew it from the start. This is not just about YOU. You are simply selfish. But if it makes you feel better.

Wow. These are some shitty news to wake up to! That guy will flop so much as a president. Oh well...at least people will hopefully come to realize he's as imcompetent as it can get and half of his promises will never become reality.