2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

We have our own fascist (Bibi) for many years now, but unlike Trump, he's intelligent, grey, mostly predictable and actually knows what he's doing. So this is very different. 

This truly scares me and I'm not kidding one bit. Many don't understand the consequences of their voting. 

Guest eroticerotic
1 minute ago, bluejean said:

I don't know why everyone did?

it's ever more so our culture now though - it's encouraged .

i don't know, i had a gut feeling he would win, so I'm not too bothered. life goes on. we make the most of what we ve got.

1 minute ago, tuckeye said:

do u think if bernie got in instead of clinton - the usa would've voted for him more?

Yes. I believe so. 

I'm terrified. I wouldn't feel like this if it were Cruz, Bush etc but this man is not qualified to be president. It goes beyond "I disagree with this....that....policy". This is going to have major global consequences. I'm truly scared.

Just now, tuckeye said:

do u think if bernie got in instead of clinton - the usa would've voted for him more?

Therefore results must be analyzed. A major factor seems to be that many voters that usually don't vote went to vote for Trump. This phenomenon, the so called protest vote, can be seen everywhere.

4 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

But a much larger amount of people didn't like Trump. So that argument hardly counts.

True. but if more people vote for someone they hate more then what does that say about the other person. Not to mention that People lie in some those polls and skew statistics. 

I woke up at 4 a.m. local time (10 p.m. ET) to watch the results coming in.

I'm so sad and scared at the moment! :cries::scared:  And I don't even live in the US! Can't even imagine how it must feel like for all of you living over there.

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality

Fuck you CNN!!!!! Why the hell do you have to have those fucking Trump surrogates on. Those assholes will start bragging sooner than later. I don't need them now. The idea that this fucking Lewandowski and the witch Conway will be around much longer is one of the worst things to come out.