2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

Still hoping they find out this was a Russian hack or whatever. Something still feel very shady about this! There was an extreme turnout w  Hispanics, women, early voting for her etc etc...What the fuq happened? :# 

1 minute ago, San said:

I feel the same @Hector and I'm Australian. I'm freaking the fuck out! Can't do my work right now

Everyone with half a brain feels that way. I have already popped my third Ibuprofen because of headache. But I can't go to sleep either, I'm shaking because of this horrible development.

Just now, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Still hoping they find out this was a Russian hack or whatever. Something still feel very shady about this! There was an extreme turnout w  Hispanics, women etc etc...What the fuq happened? ;# lol 

I fear Russia had more to do with it than we'd like to believe. :gross:

Guest eroticerotic

i already warned everyone he would win lol. so I'm not surprised at all. if she wins it would be a surprise to me. it's just the state the world is in today. we are not being progressing or are progressing at all.

4 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

He's going to win.

The thought of my two nieces growing up in a world where Trump is president makes me so sad. I can't deal with it right now.

Come to Egypt you will be treated like a king! :inlove: 

I think I'm going to disable all of my social media for a very long while. I can't bare to see all of my friends/family react and massively reel from this. This is far worse than Bush in 2000. 

1 minute ago, Hector said:

I think I'm going to disable all of my social media for a very long while. I can't bare to see all of my friends/family react and massively reel from this. This is far worse than Bush in 2000. 

Me too. I'm going to disconnect for a while.

Guest bluejean
Just now, Hector said:

Yeah I'm not even American and I'm avoiding my mother for at least a few weeks

14 minutes ago, Nick said:

See your viewpoint, but I just came across so much negative news about him running from the major mainstream and liberal organizations. Thought that it would have had a bigger impact on the public not voting for him.

Let's see what happens tonight and hopefully he won't reach 270. 

The media went too far in painting him as the devil that it backfired. People tuned out. I'm stunned at how well he's doing. Stunned. 

She's severely underperforming in key states. I knew there was a hidden Trump vote but this is too much. She needs Michigan, Wisconsin and probably NH now or she's done.  Hoping most of the votes still being counted are for her.